Alcohol can cure wounds???

Against All Odds

"Unnie." Sohye said with a smile on her face. Both Jihoon and Sohye are enjoying the view. There were a lot of gorgeous men in their swimming suits. They were flaunting their muscles and their bodies.

          "Unnie, isn't that our boss?" Sohye said while pointing at someone. The said man was with a pretty tall woman. She has white skin and is very beautiful.

          "Yeah, that is him." Jihoon said trying hard not to be jealous of them. She kept her eyes on them. If looks could kill, the woman who was with Seungcheol would probably be dead right now.

          "Unnie, stop staring at them....you're being to obvious." Sohye said with a sly smile. Jihoon quickly shifted her gaze from Seungcheol to Sohye. She looked at Seungcheol with a questioning look. Sohye laughed at Jihoon.

          "Unnie is jealous..." Sohye teased Jihoon. She kept on tickling Jihoon.

          "I am not jealous. They could laugh all they want besides, I don't have any right to be jealous. We are not together or something." Jihoon said.

"Well, I think that you have a right to be jealous. You two are friends right....you can be jealous as a friend not a lover, unnie." Sohye said.

          "Jealous as a friend? As if we're friends." Jihoon said with a sarcastic laugh. She fanned herself and Sohye just looked at her.

"Unnie, no use on hiding it...I saw you two all cuddled up yesterday. It was sooo romantic. It's as if you are in a drama and that woman is your love triangle." Sohye said and winked at Jihoon.

Jihoon pinched Sohye's cheeks. "You little...." Jihoon continued on pinching Sohye's cheeks that Sohye formed beads of tears in the corner of her eyes. Sohye begged for Jihoon to stop but Jihoon didn't listen to her.

          "Unnieeee." Sohye pleadingly said. Her eyes were watery and she's already giving Jihoon her puppy dog eyes, which is so cute by the way. Jihoon sighed and released Sohye's cheeks. Sohye caressed her red cheeks and pouted at Jihoon.

          "Why are you pouting?" Jihoon asked.

"Well, considering your actions....it means that....you are jealous of them. No need to hide it unnie. I know you have feelings for our boss." After saying those words Sohye ran for her life.

          "KIM SOHYE!" Jihoon said and ran. She followed Sohye.

           "Don't worry unnie, it will be our little secret and I will help you with our boss." Sohye said as she kept on running for her life. Jihoon followed her. They looked so cute running. They were like sisters. Sohye kept on running away, she didn't noticed that there was a man in front of her, she accidentally bumped the man and the impact was so great that she almost fell, luckily the man was quick enough and he was able to catch Sohye. Jihoon saw everything and she quickly ran to Sohye.

            "Are you okay?" Jihoon asked with concern. Sohye nodded. Jihoon sighed and looked at the man. She was shocked at who it was.

"Mingyu?"

"Jihoon?"

 

~

 

Mingyu and Sohye were lauging hard. They were busy talking about Jihoon. Jihoon on the other hand can't do anything about it. Both Sohye and Mingyu ganged up on Jihoon. They were busy eating and Jihoon is busy being third wheel.

          "I hate you guys. I officially hate the both of you." Jihoon said while having a bite of her burger. She ate the burger within two minutes, which didn't surprise Mingyu and Sohye.

"Don't be mad, unnie." Sohye said while eating her spaghetti. Jihoon rolled her eyes at the both of them. Sohye had something on and Mingyu noticed it, being the gentleman he is, he wiped Sohye's mouth with a tissue. Sohye was surprised and Jihoon just rolled her eyes again. Jihoon was surprised and thankful that her eyes were still with her and didn't rolled off to who knows where due to her constantly rolling her eyes.

           "Thank you..." Sohye shyly said and Mingyu responded with a smile. Jihoon rolled her eyes again.

           "I can't take the sweetness anymore. I'm gonna go, so see you later folks." Jihoon said and stood up and left a laughing Mingyu and a blushing Sohye.

Jihoon went outside of the restaurant and took a stroll down the beach. She was busy enjoying the fresh air that she failed to realize that Seungcheol and the girl was just around the corner. Jihoon's mood suddenly changed as fast as the waves hitting the shore. Jihoon rolled her eyes at the scene that she was seeing. She hated the way the girl clanged her arms to Seungcheol like a Koala. Why does the universe somehow hate her? Did she did something wrong in the past? Jihoon saw a couple of people, playing volleyball. She decided to join because it is the best way to divert all the bitterness she was feeling. Jihoon is good at playing volleyball. It was one of her favorite sport.

Every spike, every dig and every set Jihoon did was incredible. It was evident that she was a prodigy when it comes to these kinds of things. Jihoon jumped and spiked the ball. The other team received it and they had a rally. No one is giving up, every player exerts a lot of effort on playing the sport, it's like their life depended on it. Much to Jihoon's surprise, fate must be at her side this time. The ball accidentally hit the woman that was with Seungcheol. Jihoon hid at one of her teammates and slightly peeked at them. Jihoon bemoaned at the fact that Seungcheol was busy nursing the woman. She's old now, she doesn't need someone to take care of her....Jihoon thought.

Jihoon's mood shifted again and she felt like not playing the game. Jihoon bowed and thanked her teammates for letting her join the game, and she left. Jihoon didn't feel like playing anymore. Suddenly, the atmosphere became too heavy for her liking.

          Jihoon went back to the her room in the villa. Jihoon checked her phone and there were a lot of messages coming from both Mingyu and Sohye, asking where she was. Jihoon sighed and turned her phone off. It was not helping her in any way. Jihoon went out to the terrace of the room and sat on the rocking chair. She grabbed her mp3 player, closed her eyes and listened to some songs to calm her down. She let herself be immersed in the beautiful melody of each and every song that plays on her player. Music helps her relax in this stressful world....

 

~

 

"Lee Jihoon, Lee Jihoon, Lee Jihoon." Jihoon's co-workers chanted as they persuade her to take another shot of alcohol. This isn’t the first time that Jihoon and her co-workers got along. They finally noticed Jihoon and is actually trying to reach out to her. Jihoon had her share of drinks and she's almost drunk while almost all of her co-workers are already drunk. Jihoon drank took another shot and the crowd goes wild. Seungcheol went in the room, they rented a room in order to have a karaoke party. It was evident that Jihoon was quite tipsy already and Seungcheol just stared at her.

"Jihoon, sing us a song!" One of Jihoon's co-workers shouted. A loud cheers came after that. Because Jihoon is a little bit tipsy already, she got up from her seat and went in front of the screen, punched in a few numbers and a song is played...

"Wohoo, Jihoon, Jihoon, Jihoon..." Beautiful Tomorrow was played. Jihoon’s co-workers cheered for her. Every beat, Jihoon’s co-workers cheered even louder. Some of them are even shocked that Jihoon has a very soothing voice. They didn’t knew her voice was so nice.

After Jihoon's soulful singing, she immediately excused herself and went out of the room, she was immediately followed by Seungcheol. Jihoon walked as fast as she could, hoping to escape the reality that....she still love Seungcheol despite everything that had happened. She only realized it while singing the song. It pains her to see him with other woman, she envies them because they were able to talk to Seungcheol like that, she hated herself because after all that happened, she couldn't hate or despise Seungcheol....she truly was a er for Seungcheol.

Jihoon stopped at in front of the ocean. The waves were peaceful, the tide wasn't that big and loud. Jihoon sat down and hugged her knees. She wanted to have an emotional breakdown but didn't get the chance. She had fooled herself for so long, only now did she realize everything and thru the help of alcohol, she could finally release all of it. Jihoon started crying really hard. A set of headphones were placed on Jihoon's ears. Jihoon was shocked and she quickly looked at the man sitting beside her. It was the man who caused all the sadness she's feeling right now. The reason why she's crying.

          "Seungcheol?" Jihoon said trying to stop her tears.

          "Shh...it's okay, I'm here....I'm here." Seungcheol said, he was trying to comfort Jihoon. He caressed Jihoon's back and Jihoon started bursting into tears.

"I hate you...I hate you..."Jihoon said while hitting Seungcheol on his chest. Seungcheol received every hit that Jihoon does.

"I hate you...you always make me cry....you told me you are there for me....such sugar coated lies huh. I hate you...."Jihoon said still hitting Seungcheol.

          "I was okay with everything. I thought I had moved on but I was wrong! You....you had to comeback to my life again....why? What did I do to you? I didn't do anything wrong and here you are....hurting me! You comforted me yesterday and now you were with some other girl! I hate you....I HATE YOU CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. I HATE YOU FOR CONSTANTLY BREAKING MY HEART!!!!!!" Jihoon bursted in tears again. Seungcheol didn't know how to react to everything Jihoon had said. All he knows was he just followed her and he got drama. He also knows that Jihoon was in pain, he had no idea that it was because of him.

"Jihoon....look at me." Seungcheol said while holding both of Jihoon's cheeks. Jihoon had no choice but to look at Seungcheol because he was holding Jihoon's face.

"First of all, the woman....was our client. We were having a client meeting and business related things. I wasn't flirting with her or anything....it was purely business. Second, I am sorry if I broke your heart....I didn't mean it.....Third, you don't have to worry.....because...." Seungcheol said trying to earn some confidence. Jihoon stopped on crying. Seungcheol, using his thumb, wiped away the streak of tears that was on Jihoon's cheeks.

"You had never left my mind...." Seungcheol said while moving his face towards Jihoon's. Their foreheads were now touching.

"Don't worry....I never stopped on loving you too....despite everything." Upon hearing those words from Seungcheol, Jihoon didn't know if it was true or not. She was confused on what was Seungcheol implying.

          "Does that mean?"

          "Yes...I love you too..." Seungcheol said and kissed Jihoon. The kiss was solemn...it was a kiss full of love for each other. It wasn't aggressive...it was a plain kiss except it was a kiss full of love. It didn't last long, Seungcheol was the one who pulled away. Their foreheads are still touching.

"So, Miss Lee Jihoon....will you be my girlfriend....once again?" Seungcheol nervously asked. Despite everything, he wasn't a hundred percent sure if Jihoon would agree to that idea.

"Well, Mister Choi Seungcheol....."Seungcheol's heart beats fast.

 

 

".....,yes." And with that....they sealed it with a kiss...

 

I guess, Alcohol can cure wounds, Jihoon thought....