I Need U

Dance with the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of you, I’m becoming ruined
I wanna stop, I don’t want you anymore
I can’t do it, this
Please don’t give me any excuses...

 

Chanyeol was the first cop to arrive at the scene.

 

He was just about to clock out when he heard the call. Even when the other officers told him that they would take care of it, the tall male insisted that he had to go too.

 

Of course, he had to go.

 

There was a homicide at his boyfriend’s dance studio, after all.

 

“Jongin!”

 

Chanyeol ran up and pulled the dancer into the tightest hug ever. He inhaled the smaller’s hair and sighed.

 

He could calm down.

 

Jongin was here.

 

He was safe.


He was alive.

 

Chanyeol looked down into Jongin’s eyes. They were red. He had been crying. Why wouldn’t he? His dancer teacher’s body was cut up and had been stored in the supply closet.

 

Disgusting, Chanyeol thought.

 

He had heard stories in the precinct about gangs being a common issue in the city. There were 2 major gangs that came up almost every day.

 

BTS and EXO.

 

Honestly, if Chanyeol had known that the city was actually more dangerous than it seemed, he would have never agreed to move back here.  He wanted Jongin safe. When he heard about Kai’s death it scared him. He didn’t know what he would do if something ever happened to Jongin.

 

He would lose his mind.

 

He rubbed the back of his hand along Jongin’s tearstained cheek, “Oh, baby. I’m so sorry.”

 

Jongin nodded, trying his best to fight the tears that just wouldn’t stop falling.

 

“Who would do something like this? Why?”

 

“That’s what I’m here to find out. Don’t you worry.” Chanyeol turned his attention to the man who the caller described standing above the body.

 

“Sehun.”

 

Said man didn’t even look at the officer, “What?”

 

Chanyeol frowned.

 

He never got a pleasant vibe from Sehun. He made the officer uneasy, which wasn’t a simple task with his line of work. Sehun was always around, but he never seemed to be quite there. As if he was somewhere else in his mind. What was he always thinking about?

 

Chanyeol noticed Sehun’s eyes on Jongin.  

 

...Or who was he always thinking about?

 

Chanyeol muscles began to tighten. He always assumed Sehun was around because Luhan was Jongin’s friend, but looking at him now, the way he looked at Jongin as if the dancer was something of his, Chanyeol began to second guess that.

 

Chanyeol glanced back at Jongin who eyes were still looking to the ground. So Jongin didn’t even notice Sehun’s gaze? Of course, he wouldn’t. Jongin was his, he knew the other would never look to anyone else.

 

The officer cut his eyes at Sehun, “The caller described you standing near the body. Care to explain?”

 

Jongin looked up, eyes wide.

 

Still looking at Jongin he spoke, “I found it.”

 

Chanyeol clinched his fist, “I would appreciate it if you looked at me when I’m talking to you. This is a serious matter.”

 

“Well, it has nothing to do with me so I-”

 

“Actually, I think it does. Why don’t you come down to the station so I can ask you a few questions?” Chanyeol didn’t try to hide the bitterness in his voice. Sehun was just too ing arrogant and cocky. It really pissed him off.

 

Jongin quickly looked at Chanyeol then back at Sehun.

 

He touched his boyfriend’s arm, “Chanyeol, what are you doing?”

 

“My job.”

 

Jongin noticed the way Chanyeol was staring at Sehun. He had never seen so much hate in his boyfriend’s eyes before.

 

Chanyeol started toward Sehun, reaching for his handcuffs.

 

“Wait! Chanyeol, stop,” Luhan ran over and stood in front of the officer, “Sehun didn’t do anything.”

 

Chanyeol moved the small male aside, “Then he won’t have a problem coming to the station to answer a few questions then.”

 

Luhan watched as Sehun tensed up.

 

Bad.

 

This was bad. Sehun never took kindly to threats. This could only end badly…

 

For Chanyeol…

 

“Turn around and face the wall, please,” Chanyeol ordered.

 

“No.” the assassin replied.

 

“No? Are you stupid? A police officer is giving you an order. Now turn and face the wall. I don’t want this to get ugly”

 

Sehun smirked, “The only person this will get ugly for is 6 foot with stupid big ears.”

 

Chanyeol all but growled, “Why you-”

 

“Yeollie! Stop it!” Jongin screamed.

 

The dancer marched up to his boyfriend and placed himself between the two men.

 

“I don’t understand why you need to take Sehun to the station, but if you must then you could at least be a little nicer.”

 

Chanyeol looked at his boyfriend over to Sehun who was smiling.

 

He hated him!

 

Jongin then turned to Sehun and smiled. That surprised the killer.

 

“Sehun, I know you had nothing to do with this. You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter