Vulnerable

Dance with the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tell me, tell me what makes you think that you are invincible?
I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure

 

It's been 3 weeks since Jongin started teaching ballet at his old studio. The first few days were a little stressful. Trying to come up with a plan that wasn't too complicated for 5 year olds, but also fun and easy to learn.

Understanding how each of his students learned was also something Jongin took seriously. 

Not everyone absorbed information the same. Jongin had learned that throughout the years of his school own schooling. 

“Nini, can we dance a little longer?”

“Please, please, Nini.”

“Nini, you're so cool. Show us more.”

Jongin smiled down at his little angels. They were so cute. 

“Now, now, everyone. We will meet again tomorrow, okay? Make sure you practice well.” 

“Awww~” 

“I know. I know. I don't want it to end either, but Nini also has dance class to go to. You don't want Nini to become a bad dancer because he doesn't practice, right?” 

“No!” They shouted and Jongin couldn't help but smile. He loved his students very much. 

“Ok. Hurry and get ready to wait for your parents.” 

“Yes, Nini!”

~.~.~.~

Please don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerable
Impossible

 

Sehun was helpless. 

He couldn't ignore it. 

He couldn't stop it. 

He was weak. 

No matter how much he tried to deny it, it was there. 

Pain. 

Uncontrollable agony embedded itself in the demon’s chest, and Sehun was defenseless against it. It was slowly eating away at what little life that was left of the killer. 

And the cause of this constant feeling that he was struggling to find oxygen…

Sehun stood on the sidewalk in front of the local dance studio. 

It was snowing. 

It was like the snow never stopped. 

It didn't bother the assassin though. He was insensitive to the cold. And just about everything else too. 

That's what Sehun liked to believe at least. But the truth was that he found a new light.  

And it was so bright. 

Jongin waved as his last student walked away with her mom. 

He was smiling that heavenly smile that was too much for his inner demon. 

His beast wanted to reject Jongin.

So ing badly. 

Kai was its master. Jongin was an imposter. 

But it just couldn't. 

Everything about Jongin was like Kai, yet at the same time they were completely different. 

It was ing with Sehun's head. 

When he looked at Jongin he saw Kai, but then he remembered that Kai was gone. When he realized that, he saw Jongin as who he was:

Not Kai. 

To Sehun, there was Kai and then there was ‘Not Kai’. 

Kai was dead

Not Kai was alive. 

And Sehun vowed to keep ‘Not Kai’ alive. For Kris. For the mission. For Kai. 

Sehun came to the conclusion that Kai didn't want Jongin to know about his mafia life. Jongin was completely clueless to where the money came from for his schooling.

This must be how Kai had wanted it. 

If Kai wanted something Sehun would make it happen. That's how it always was. That's how it will still be. 

“You know if you keep staring at him like a psycho, he is going to suspect something.”

Sehun turned to look at his “boyfriend”. 

The idea of Luhan being his boyfriend...again, made the killer scoff, but he would endure it. For the mission. 

Honestly, Luhan hadn't been that bad of a boyfriend. If Sehun hadn't fallen so hard for Kai, maybe Sehun and Luhan would actually still be together. 

But Luhan was nothing compared to Kai. 

Nothing. 

Sehun didn't comment on Luhan's statement. Just started up toward the studio. 

Before Jongin noticed them, Luhan hurried and linked arms wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter