Unpredictable

I hate you, I love you (HIATUS)

The next day came. Seohyun's still sleeping. It's like the only way to get rid of the feeling she's enduring.

Footsteps echoed her place. Faint chirping sounds of birds and honk from cars from outside were heard to her suite. "Hello?" a voice called out as the person made its way towards Seohyun's bedroom. The person saw her with her outfit from last night, heels were on her bed and her purse was on the bed as well, things from inside scattered all over. 

Daehyun shook his head then sighed. "Aigoo~ Seohyun-ah~ the drunkard~" he picked up the things scattered on the floor and on the bed then placed somewhere nicely. He sat down beside her then everted his gaze towards her nightstand. It was a picture frame of her family. And on the very bottom, there is a 1x1 photo of her ex boyfriend. Daehyun couldn't help but sigh. "Ugly tard." he chuckled at his own comment.

He felt a hand snaking on his waist which made him let out a small laugh. "Morning Hyunnie~"

Seohyun groaned then pulled him even more. Daehyun laughed, making him fell back on her. He put his arm beside Seohyun and combed her hair using his hand. "Come on let's eat." Daehyun whispered.

Seohyun shifted a bit making herself look at him. She opened one eye then chuckled, "I'm sorry you have to see me again like this." 

Daehyun smiled then her cheeks, "You don't have say sorry. You know I'm just a call away..." he looked at her lips, "...why did you get drunk by yourself?" he frowned.

Seohyun giggled then playfully punched him, "You want to get drunk with me again?" she asked as she remembered the time when Daehyun got pissed off because she was so drunk she was trying to pick a fight with everyone she see. Including him.

"Sure, why not?" Daehyun shrugged.

Seohyun smiled, "Next time." she looked away, "But I don't wan't to drink anymore."

Daehyun stared at her eyes, "Seohyun, drinking or partying is not the answer. You know that." he whispered then added, "You have other things to do. You know what makes you happy, right?"

Seohyun took a deep breath then nodded.

"Limit yourself. Don't kill yourself because of drinking or partying." Daehyun smiled. "You know Seohyun... You have me. We have each other. Why do you have to look for someone else?" he whispered, "I can treat you even better."

Seohyun burst out crying. She pulled Daehyun into a tight hug, not minding if she was soaking his shirt. "Daehyun I'm so sorry. I am so sorry you have to see all of these. I don't want you getting involved." she mumbled.

Daehyun closed his eyes. *I love you Seohyun. Isn't it too obvious?* He wanted to say. But he doesn't want to confuse her and he doesn't want to end their friendship. "You have to accept everything Seohyun. Not everyone will stay in your life. Some will come, but they're not meant to stay forever." he explained.

"I know." Seohyun agreed. She pulled out from the hug then smiled at him, "You know what, let's just have fun today. My treat." 

Daehyun scoffed, "Hell no. I'll treat you. Go change something nice. I'll take you somewhere." he smiled then sat up.

"Are you taking me out on a date?" Seohyun raised a brow while smirking.

Daehyun let out a throaty laugh then shrugged, "If that's what you call it, then yeah it is." he winked at her then walked out of the room.

*Aish~ Daehyun why do you have to be so unpredictable?* Seohyun thought with a smile on her face.

 

A/N
First two chapters for all of you. Hope you all enjoy this story. Will try my best to update on time, but still bare with me since I have internship. I love you all. Thank you!

Don't forget to subscribe & comment :)