How long?

I hate you, I love you (HIATUS)

"Give me three shots of French Kiss and two shots of Earthquake!"

"You got it!"

Seohyun laughed and cheered as she dance near the bar. She pulled out some large bills from her bra then slammed it on the bartender, "Here's for my upcoming drinks alright?" she winked and the bartender smiled then nodded.

The Ministry of Sound was full of people, loud party music and DJs are blowing the building with noise. Everybody was clearly enjoying. Seohyun is one of them. She sat on one of the stools and propped her face with her elbows, "Do you got some good looking guys right here?" she raised her brows as she stare at her favorite bartender.

The bartender chuckled at her, "Oh there are lots of good looking people here." he winked.

Seohyun chortled, "Oh come one, Zico. I know you're good looking but hell I'm not dating a friend. You're like my brother, and that'll feel like...I don't know, ." she laughed.

Zico rolled his eyes then pushed the tray of shots towards her, "Stop being so feisty and date me. We've been seeing each other for like a year maybe."

"Seeing? We're not dating, duh." Seohyun gulped down tow of her drinks.

Zico laughed, "If you're not visiting this night club then yeah we're not seeing each other. But now you're here, we're basically seeing each other...and talking. Yeah?" he smirked.

Seohyun's face crumbled as she gulped the last shot of Earthquake, "Oh. I get it." she mumbled.

Zico chortled, "Go have fun there. I'll be here waiting for your order." he grinned as he pull the tray from her. Seohyun winked at him then gave him a small wave before disappearing from the crowd. Zico shook his head then continued his chores.

Seohyun danced her soul out. Her friends were laughing, taking pictures, and dancing with her. They were so close that their bodies were grinding on each other. Junhyung, one of her close friends, turned her around. "Yo, Seohyun. Calm down girl. You're sweat smudged your make up already." he chortled as he examined her face. 

Seohyun laughed then grabbed his face with her both hands, "I don't care! I'm having fun! WE ARE HAVING FUN!" she screamed as she throw her hands in he air. Junhyung shook his head in disbelief with a small smile on his face. *This girl, can't stop partying.*

Choose pick up: Ministry of London
Choose drop-off point: The Rosebery

"Now book." Seohyun told herself as she click 'Book'. She couldn't take it anymore. Her friends left her and some passed out already. Junhyung and Zico tried to drop her home but she was throwing a fit. She just don't like it...at the momeny. 

Seohyun sat on the sidewalk as she wait for her Uber. She buried her face on her palms then took a deep breath. *Wow, I'm so alone.* She thought. She looked up and stared straight ahead. Her eyes landed on a couple hugging each other, looks like they got into a fight. Seohyun smirked then scoffed, "You guys are disgusting." she mumbled as if the couple can hear her.

Soon, her Uber driver was there. She opened the door and grinned at the guy, "Hello, mate! What's up!" she struggled to say that as she flop down the car. The driver rolled his eyes then started driving. It took them less than 15 minutes since there were no traffics...especially it already 2:30 in the morning. The car stopped in front of the building then looked back at Seohyun who was lying down, eyes closed, and mumbling inaudible words.

"Hey miss we're here."

Seohyun's eyes shot open. She sat down then grunted as she open her purse. She yawned, pull out some bill then gave it to the driver, "Keep the change, thanks. Take caaaareeeee!" she waved as she stumble out of the car. She slammed the door shut then look up at the bulding. "Yey." she chuckled. Seohyun stumbled towards the entrance, she keeps burping small amounts then shrugging it off. The in charge on the lobby scoffed then shook her head, "What a night, Miss Jang." she smiled.

"Incredibly awesome." Seohyun chuckled then went straight to the elevator. After clicking for 12th floor, she leaned her back towards the glass then sighed. She suddenly came back to her senses. *I shouldn't be like this if you didn't left me.* She thought. The elevator opened and she stepped out, wiggling her shoes off then went straight to her incredibly large bed.

"How long am I gonna endure this pain?" Seohyun mumbled as a tear slipped down her eye. She buried her face on her pillows then let out a loud scream. Tears kept slipping from her eyes, she couldn't stop. Her intoxication isn't helping either. She turned herself around then stared at the chandelier, "What am I supposed to do? Kill myself?! Drug myself til I die?! I can't take this anymore." she hollered as she throw everything away. 

Seohyun is still hurt. After all these time, she don't know if she's hurt because Baekhyun left her, or she's hurt because of the feeling that haven't left her since. She don't know. All she knows is that, her ex is a jerk and she still cannot accept what he did to her.

"I'll cry myself to sleep again, yeah?" she smiled, closed her eyes as tears kept streaming down.