Oh!

I hate you, I love you (HIATUS)

Finally, the most awaited event is about to happen.

Baekhyun gathered some of his papers then placed it on the side. "Please be advised that I won't be around for a week or two for the event in London."

Everyone nodded.

"For those who are going to be left here, please do your jobs well." Baekhyun looked at each and every one.

"Yes, sir." everyone chorused.

Baekhyun nodded his head. "Alright then. You're dismissed." 

He sighed then leaned his head back. He's feeling sick, his head felt heavy. His secretary Jieun walked up to him, "Sir, are you all right?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "I don't know. Can you get me a drink please?"

Jieun didn't have to be told twice. She grabbed his glass then went to the pantry. She filled it with cold water and put some pieces of french bread. She went back to him then placed the drink and snack in front of him. "Please eat these, Brent."

Baekhyun immediately took the bread and ate all of it. Jieun watched his actions, he looked pale and he's getting thin. 

"You're getting thin." Jieun said, "You kept skipping meals. It's not a good thing."

Baekhyun drank his water then shrugged. "I can't leave my works either."

"Prioritize yourself for once. Don't get too focused on work. You're not enjoying life." Jieun crossed her arms.

Baekhyun chortled at her. "As if you're enjoying yours. We have lots of stuff to do."

Jieun raised a brow. "Aigoo~ you're the topic here. Don't talk about me." she shook her head, "Come on. Your flight is in three hours."

Baekhyun slightly pouted then stood up.

After awhile, Baekhyun arrived at the airport with his work mates, also known as EXO, because all of them are known in the as the most serious, complicated, and very dedicated to their works. They are Baekhyun's closest friends who are also working in the company with him.

They are finally inside the plane, of course in the Business Class area. 

"Hyung, I have here the list of people invited." Sehun looked at the papers stapled together.

Baekhyun nodded, "Once we arrive in London, don't forget to remind them about the event."

"Those who live overseas already received their tickets and hotel vouchers." D.O added.

Baekhyun smiled, "Doing good, guys. When will they arrive in London?"

"Same day as ours. But different time... And since it's a two consecutive day event, their hotel vouchers are valid for three days and two nights." D.O looked up at him.

"That sounds just right." Baekhyun nodded.

"Hyung, sometimes I wanted to be those lucky bastards." Kai wondered.

Baekhyun raised a brow, "How so?"

"They got free tickets, free hotel stay...I don't know. All they need to bring is pocket money." Kai shrugged.

Baekhyun hissed, "Stop fantasizing, pabo. You can afford it. Don't be such a cheapskate."

Kai made a face. Soon, the pilot started speaking. Baekhyun adjusted his seat into a very comfortable position. He pulled the blanket on him then looked at D.O, "Kyungsoo wake me up when we arrive. And when the last meal is about to be served."

D.O nodded as he read the papers.

Seohyun tapped the excess powder from the brush. She glided the brush on the client's cheeks then smiled. "Lookin' good, Hyerin. Who's your date tonight?"

Hyerin giggled, "Thank you noona. You know the guy I was talking about last week? That Jaehyo guy."

"Jinjja? That's nice then!" Seohyun grinned.

"I didn't know there are lots of Koreans here in London." Hyerin chuckled.

Seohyun laughed, "I know right. I once thought I will feel left out here. But it's fun, right?"

"Ne." Hyerin giggled.

Seohyun applied the lipstick then smiled when it finished. "We're done. You look great!" she grinned.

Hyerin looked at herself at the mirror, indeed, Seohyun's work is a piece of art. "Wow noona. Your work is getting better and better."

Seohyun closed her makeup palletes with a small laugh. "Oh don't be such a bluff."

After a few moments, Hyerin paid Seohyun twice the rate of the make up. Seohyun tried giving it back to her but the younger lady insisted. She really loved her work and because she's a friend as well.

Seohyun drove away. While she was on the way home, she stopped at a restaurant downtown to buy a drink. She walked out of her car then went inside the place. There were only a few people around. She ordered some salad and pasta then sat down by the window.

She pulled out her phone from her bag and saw a text message from Daehyun.

I won't be able to make it tonight. I have meeting 'til midnight. But I can bring you something later for snack hehe what do you want my love?

Seohyun chuckled then typed a reply.

It's okay. I'll be fine. We can have dinner tomorrow.

She smiled then placed her phone down. She stared out the window and watched the people outside. Seohyun rested her cheek on her knuckles then sighed. *Maybe I should start travelling. Or go visit Korea soon.* She thought.

And then, a group of men entered. Their voice softly echoed the place. They were talking and mumbling inaudible words. Seohyun frowned at the disturbing sound, she was having a moment. She leaned back then played with her phone, trying to focus herself on other things. Just in time, an email appeared from the company regarding the event.

Good day!

In behalf of Byun Co., we would like to congratulate you for making it on the list of people who will be competing for the big event!

This message is to notify you about the event on February 12, 2017 which will take place in Gibson Hall, London. Please be reminded that it will start at exactly 7:00 P.M. The gates will be opening at exactly 6:00 P.M and will close at 7:30 P.M. Please be guided accordingly.

On February 13, 2017, a dinner will be held in Seven Park Place by William Drabble at 7:00 P.M. Winners or not, you are all invited. 

Attached below is a gate pass for the two day event. You will need to present this message for further authentication.

See you, and good luck!

Seohyun raised a brow. She looked at her watched and saw the event will be tomorrow. "That fast? I didn't even noticed the day. Wow." she mused at herself.

The voices started getting closer which made Seohyun irritated. She looked at nowhere then sighed, "So I have to buy new clothes." she pouted.

"Hyung did you order me some chicken lollipop?"

Seohyun heard. *Koreans. Probably tourists.*

"Chanyeol can you order this brat some of it?"

Seohyun's eyes widened. *Chanyeol???* She gulped. She slowly turned her head behind her and saw very familiar faces. At that time, a guy caught her  stare and looked back at her.

"Oh! Seohyun noona?!"