Stupid

I hate you, I love you (HIATUS)

It was weekend.

Baekhyun woke up from a long sleep, fotunately. He propped his self up then leaned on his bed frame. It is literally rest day. He does not have any meetings, appointments, or dinner. What a time to be alive indeed.

He stared at his phone then puffed some air on his cheeks. *I'll leave you there for a while. I need a break from work.* He thought.

Baekhyun opened his drawer from the night stand then grabbed his laptop. He opened it then started searching some good movies online. He scrolled and scrolled until he saw his company's advertisement on the side.

"I wonder how many people joined." he muttered.

He shrugged then opened his company's files on his email. He opened one email wherein there are the lists of people and the titles of their portfolios. There were atleast 80 people joined the contest.

Ryan Peters - "Shameless"
Evan Jude Collins - "Wounds"
Maria Joanne Digby - "Body of Art"
Kelly N. Forth - "Unable"
Seohyun Jang - "Broken Pieces"

Baekhyun stopped. His eyes widened at the familiar name. *Is this for real?* "Seohyun?" he whispered. 

He scrolled and clicked many times until he reached Seohyun's portfolio. Baekhyun took a deep breath before opening the folder. There were like 20 different kinds of photographs, but all has the same model. A thin blonde haired woman.

He clicked one of the photo and the model's make up looked like as if she just finished crying. Her eyes were dark, eyeliner smudged big time, blood stains on the side of her lips, tears still falling down, her arms wrapped around herself, sitting on the wooden floor. Everything looked so beautiful. But when you scrutinize it, the message is really hard to spit out. 

It was so deep.

Baekhyun felt his heart clenched literally. He took a deep breath then held his chest. It felt like it's being poked in the most inhumane way.

"What the ." he murmured. He grabbed the glass of water on his night stand then drank all of it.

He calmed down.

*Why am I feeling like this.* Baekhyun stared at the photo. 

"Can I tell you something, my love?" Baekhyun whispered as he brush Seohyun's hair away from her face. He stared at her eyes, nose, lips, everything. He will never forget this face. This face will be his forever love. His forever dream.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Seohyun asked, curious all of a sudden.

Baekhyun smiled as a tear fell down his eye. "I love you so much. You know that, right?"

Seohyun stared at him. Her eyes started watering but she's blinking it away. "What's wrong...tell me." she whispered as tears finally fell down.

Baekhyun cupped her face. He wiped her tears using his thumb then smiled, "Uljima." he whispered.

Seohyun didn't like it. The way they're going. She set aside any other thoughts she was thinking. She love him, so much. She doesn't want him to leave. "Oppa, what's wrong? Are you breaking up with me? Are you dying?" she cried silently.

Baekhyun planted a long kiss on her forehead. "I promised to love you forever, right?"

She nodded.

"Always remember that, arasso? Seohyun?" Baekhyun looked at her eyes.

Seohyun stared back. "What's wrong?"

Baekhyun's tears fell down. "I can't continue this. I'm sorry. I love you so much... But I promise my dad not to let the company die."

Seohyun cried. She heard it wrong. She hugged him really tight, not caring if she's wetting Baekhyun's clothes. "O-Oppa don't do this please. I can't live without you!" she wailed, "I promise I'll give you so much time to work. We can meet on weekends, o-or one a week, amything. Just please don't leave me." she sobbed.

Baekhyun shut his eyes then hugged her back really tight. His life depends on her. But not anymore. "I don't want to run out of reasons because I can't make it up to you... It's better this way... To end this..." he gently pushed her back then looked at her eyes, "It's better for both of us."

Seohyun couldn't look at him. She hugged him again, really tight, not wanting to let him go. "Please, Baekhyun. Don't leave me. I'm begging you."

Baekhyun blinked his tears away. "Do not beg...please. It won't work." he smelled her hair, "We'll be fine...on our own... This time, we have to focus on ourselves."

Seohyun cried.

"And when the right time comes, I'll be back to you. When all things are well and when I am ready to give you the life you always wanted. To become the Queen of my life... and I'll be your King."

Baekhyun didn't notice that a tear fell from his eye. He was staring at the photo the whole time. He always wanted her, but he was too busy to realize. "Stupid, she probably forgot about you." he smiled at his own statement.

"Saengil chukkahamnida~" Seohyun sang.

She was holding a big cake with words written, 'Happy Birthday My Love. I love you'. She made a little surprise at his room. She pasted some individual letters on his wall and hang some balloons with his photos and their photos at the end of the string. 

It was a simple surprise, but Baekhyun felt so special.

He smiled as he stare at his beautiful girlfriend. She was so cheerful, so romantic, so lovely... So perfect. He will not take it someone stole her from him. She is the love of his life. She is the only woman he loved this much.

"Happy birthday, oppa. Saranghae~" Seohyun kissed him on the cheeks then beamed at him, "Blow the candle!"

Baekhyun smiled at her, closed his eyes to make a wish. *Please don't take her from me too soon. She's too nice, and I love her for that.* He opened his eyes then blew the candle.

Seohyun happily cheered then put the cake on his bed. She wrapped his arms on Baekhyun's neck then smiled. "Are you happy, oppa?"

Baekhyun sweetly smiled, his arms wrapped around her waist. "I am. And I will be always happy." he kissed her forehead. "Thank you, baby. I love you so much."

Baekhyun jolted up. He groaned then scratched his hair. He took a nap, and he didn't know. He checked his phone and saw it was already 2 in the afternoon.

He hissed then buried his face on his palms. "Why do I keep dreaming of you!? Ughhh!!!" he groaned loudly.

"Dreaming of who?"

He looked up and saw Chanyeol leaning against the door frame.

" off. Did you bring me some food?" Baekhyun changed the topic.

Chanyeol raised a brow. "Did you told me to?"

Baekhyun stood up then pushed him out the door. "Get out you piece of-"

"Piece of what. Aish~ you sound so annoyed. Dreamt of Seohyun huh." Chanyeol cut him off.

Baekhyun glared at him. "Shut up."

Chanyeol chortled. *You stupid . You let her go then go whining you're missing her.*