Everyone will be there

I hate you, I love you (HIATUS)

"So how's your photos? For the competition?" Daehyun ask as he stir his coffee.

Seohyun shrugged, the question made her stare at nothing. "Can I tell you something?"

Daehyun looked at her. "Anything."

Seohyun looked at him. "The competition was organized by Baekhyun's company."

Daehyun raised a brow, he seemed unbothered. "And? What's with it?"

Seohyun blinked. "N-Nothing. I just thought... You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" he blinked back.

Seohyun shrugged. "He was my ex. I don't know." she muttered under her breath.

Daehyun chortled, "So what? We're happy to what we have and what we are right now. Are you not happy?" he looked at her.

Seohyun beamed, "Of course I am! We're good friends!" 

Daehyun's heart clenched. *Friends. Right.* "Y-Yeah. Good friends." he forced a big smile.

Seohyun nudged him, "Wanna party? It's weekend tomorrow. You have no work."

Daehyun ruffled her hair. "Sure Hyunnie~ just don't get drunk arasso?"

"Ne, oppa." Seohyun beamed which made Daehyun chuckle.

Midnight came.

They were sitting on the vip are wherein only a few people were there. There were big couches and the music was very chill, no wild dancers and noisy party goers. Seohyun drank her martini in just one gulp. "Do you guys have any news?" she asked her friends.

Yongguk smirked, "I ed that model I was talking about." he winked at her.

Seohyun glared at him, "Not that kind of news. What the ." she hissed.

Youngjae crossed his legs, "I got a promotion the other day. But no salary increase. But I'll just go with it coz it's still an experience, and when they see my way of doing the job, they'll increase the salary twice. You just have to make it complex for them to trust you." he shrugged.

Every one of them looked at him. "Waaa~ you're so humble hyung~" Zelo rolled his eyes.

Youngjae raised a brow, "Why are you here exactly? Aren't you going back to Korea?" he rolled his eyes.

Zelo grinned, "It's cancelled."

"Eh, why?" Seohyun pouted.

Zelo shrugged. "I'm going to miss my Seohyun that's why I cancelled my trip." he winked at her with a bite of his lower lip.

Seohyun laughed but she blushed. "Ya, that was really sweet. Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Zelo scooted next to her then slung an arm around her neck, "Yes, ma'am. Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" he whispered seductively on her ear.

Daehyun fumed, "Ya! Ya! Hajima!" he pushed Zelo's arm away. 

Everyone laughed including Seohyun. All of the boys know that Daehyun likes her, but she doesn't know anything about it. Jongup, who was busy on his phone chortled at them, "Someone's jealous~" he muttered.

Daehyun heard him then kicked Jongup's foot. The younger stuck his tongue at his hyung. 

"Can I get one bottle of Jack Daniel's?" Seohyun called the waiter.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Ya, why are you ordering hard drinks?"

"I want to get wasted, that's all." she shrugged, and suddenly, her phone vibrated. She picked it up and saw an email from Byun Co. She gulped a bit then opened the email.

Good evening.

Congratulations, Seohyun Jang! You are one of the lucky senders that has been picked. Please be advised that your portfolio was seen and sent to the event organizer's office for further approval. As of now, we would like to let you know that the exhibition of the portraits will be held on
February 12, 2017, Gibson Hall London, United Kingdom.

Those who live from overseas will have an inclusion of round trip tickets of 2 persons for the event.

Please stand by for further announcements.

Thank you and Good luck!

Seohyun spit her drink on the air. "Oh my gosh."

"Noona what happened!?" Zelo pulled some tissue then scrambled to wipe her lips. Daehyun pushed his hand harshly then rolled his eyes at Zelo. The younger guy pouted as Daehyun wipe Seohyun's lap. "What happened to you." Daehyun muttered.

Seohyun blinked then grinned widely, "I got picked. MY PORTFOLIO WAS PICKED!!!" she fangirled. People were looking at their way.

"Jinjja!?" Youngjae grinned at her and Seohyun nodded.

Suddenly, the drink was stolen from Seohyun's hand and everyone looked up.

"Did I missed something?"

"Nothing Himchan. Just shut up." Yongguk waved him off.

Himchan looked at Seohyun. "What happened to you?"

"Her portfolio got picked for the competition." Jongup smiled.

Himchan beamed, "Waaa! Congrats!"

Seohyun giggled as she continued looking at the message. She couldn't believe it. 

"So... when will the event happen?" Daehyun sipped his drink.

"This February 12. Here in Gibson Hall." Seohyun couldn't stop smiling.

Daehyun smirked. *Here in London, huh. Everyone will be there. Baekhyun will be there.*