The life of Mr. Byun

I hate you, I love you (HIATUS)

"Sir you have a meeting this 4:00 in the afternoon."

"You have an appointment with Mrs. Sprouse in a few."

"Mr. Kim wanted to talk to you quickly."

As the heir of the family's company build and maintained by his dad, Baekhyun continued to work even though he has errands coming, or personal problems occuring. He, fortunately, still manage to get atleast 3-5 hours of sleep a day. 6 hours of sleep is a complete miracle.

At the age of 25, he experienced a lot. A lot, means a LOT. The company once experienced 'almost' bankruptcy, but as the strategic and witty person he is, the company was saved. Now, he is trying his best not to go to that kind of situation as well.

"Please bring Krystal here." Baekhyun almost muttered as he answer an email.

"Yes sir."

Moments passed by, a lady came in her office. She knocked on his glass door with a small smile, "Knock knock."

Baekhyun looked up once then went his attention back to his phone, "Hey, Krystal. What's up with you?"

Krystal pouted, "Can you atleast offer me a seat?"

"Suit yourself, please." Baekhyun muttered.

Krystal beamed then walked towards his office table. She looked around then took a sit in front of him. She touch everything she sees on his table. Papers, pencil case, glass of water, anything. She was trying to get Baekhyun's attention. But to her dismay, it did not worked out. She heaved a small sigh then crossed her legs, "What are you doing tonight?"

Baekhyun's fingers stopped moving for a quick second, as if he was thinking, then went back to what it's doing, "Dinner with a client."

"Tomorrow?"

"Meetings."

"The day after?"

"Going to Chicago."

"Weekend?"

Baekhyun sighed, he looked at her then leaned her way. His eyes unreadable, to be short, he is not definitely amused or interested. "I am busy this week and next week. If you want to go out with me, you can come back after I leave this company." he leaned back, "which won't happen." he added.

Krystal raised a brow, "You should've said I'm not welcome here." she hissed.

Baekhyun shrugged, "I always accompany people."

Krystal rolled her eyes then. Baekhyun looked at her with a raised brow, "You know Krystal, if you're trying to hook up with me, it won't work. I am not interested, and will never be." he gave her a small smile.

She gaped, but Baekhyun was still occupied with his phone and couldn't even notice what she's been doing. With a loud hiss, she stomped her foot and stormed out the door. 

*Just a day full of stupid people.* He thought.

"Thank you, Seohyun!"

Seohyun waved with a smile as her client drove off. She just finished having photoshoot with her friend. She went back inside then checked the photos on her computer. They were all nice.

She is going to enter a competition wherein models will pose with aesthetic photographic style. With almost 8 years of experience from basic to complex photograhy, she managed to master her skills very well and she is very good with aesthetic or any kinds of photography. It is just her passion and it makes her happy.

With a big smile on her face, she searched the upcoming competition on the internet, which her friend told her, and prepared the portfolio she was going to send. *Oh my gosh I am so excited.* She bit her lip. Seohyun read the instructions and informations very quietly.

Photographers of all ages, professional or amateur are welcome to enter this competition!

Send us your portfolio at [email protected]

Seohyun raised a brow with confusion. *Byunco?* She continued reading.

Embrace your talent, showcase it, let be known.

Founder and producer
Byun Co. est. 1999

Seohyun's eyes widened, "MWO?!"