Thank you, Daehyun

I hate you, I love you (HIATUS)

Seohyun grunted. She twisted and felt her head and body extremely heavy. She opened her eyes, the sun shining brightly through her window blinds. "Ugh, ." she groaned then pushed herself up. 

She leaned on her bed frame.

"Feeling sick?"

Seohyun looked up and saw Daehyun. He was wearing plain shirt and denim shorts. "A bit, yeah." she muttered.

Daehyun placed the glass of water on her side table. "You've been drinking for four days straight. After our night out with the other boys, you didn't tell me you've been drinking out. If Youngjae didn't saw you last night passed out you'll be in someone else's bed. Probably being ." he looked at her. "Can you please stop drinking for once?"

Seohyun looked away. She's not in the mood to fight with him.

"Ya, look at me. I'm talking to you." he said, voice firm.

Seohyun sighed then closed her eyes. "Daehyun, I'm not in the mood. Please."

Daehyun poke his cheeks using his tongue then sighed. "You're crazy." he muttered then stood up, "Don't forget to drink lots of water and meds. I'll go now." he walked away.

Seohyun watched his back disappear. She's hungover. She doesn't want him to leave, but she can't argue with him all day. He'll just lecture her all day, she doesn't want that. For the day.

On the other hand, Daehyun was pissed as . He walked away instantly, not wanting to say anything. *She don't listen.* He sighed at his own thought. After ther night out the other day, Seohyun was so drunk he had to bring her home, of course. 

After that day, they didn't talk. He was busy, while Seohyun was busy drinking with her friends. Daehyun doesn't know what's running inside Seohyun's mind. She'll drink whenever she wanted, not minding telling him.

*I'm not a boyfriend. So why would she bother telling me right?* Daehyun scoffed at his own thought. He walked out the elevator then went straight to his car.

Afternoon came.

Seohyun just woke up from a nap. She grabbed her phone to see messages from Dahyun or from anyone. Unfortunately, there were none. She sighed.

"You ed up big time." she murmured to herself.

She sat up and immedately regretted it. Her vision blackened and her head felt like it's being shaken. She felt nauseous as well. She touched her temples and felt her hot skin. "Oh my gosh." she groaned.

Seohyun grabbed her phone then dialed Daehyun's number. After a few rings, he answered.

"Wae?" he answered, he sound so cold.

"I'm not feeling very well. Can you come over?"

There was a short silent. "What do you want me to bring?"

"Nothing. Just come here. I think I'm dying." she hang up.

Seohyun groaned then lied back down. After a couple of minutes, she heard her front foor opened. She heard keys cackling, plastics being crumpled, and his footsteps slowly approaching her room.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly. 

Daehyun sat beside her. He stared at Seohyun whose eyes were closed but she's awake. She only groaned in response. Daehyun sighed then touched her forehead. His eyes widened, "Seohyun-ah, you're burning. Come on let's bring you to the hospital." he stood up.

Seohyun grabbed Daehyun's wrist, pulling him back. "No. Just please take care of me."

Daehyun stared at her. She was so weak. 

"Stay here. I'll cook some food."

After a while, Daehyun came back to her room. Seohyun was still in her last position. Daehyun placed the bowl of soup and medicines on the table. "Seohyun, wake up. I'll feed you." he softly whispered.

Seohyun twisted. She looked at Daehyun and he helped her sat up. Daehyun placed a pillow behind her back while she lean back. "Thank you."

Daehyun looked at her. "How are you feeling?" he asked then grabbed the soup. 

"Same. But better than earlier." she sighed.

Daehyun slowly blew some air on the soup then put the soup in front of , "Eat." Seohyun opened and she let the warm and tasty soup trail down . It felt relaxing.

She looked at him, "Can you sleep with me tonight? You can leave early for work, just please...stay with me tonight." she said weakly.

Daehyun softened. He brushed some strands of hair away from her face. "Of course, pabo. Just eat this then drink your medicine."

Seohyun softly nodded. "Thank you Daehyun. For everything..." she hugged him which made Daehyun flinch a bit, "I love you so much. Please don't leave me." she whispered.

Daehyun's eyes widened. He was at loss of words. He hugged her back using his free hands then spoke, "I love you, Seohyun. Don't worry, I'm always here."

*I love you so much Seohyun. You're my life, are you aware of that?* He wanted to say.