What really happened after MDBC?

What really happened after MDBC?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Neh, Oppa. And I'm really not going to take the waters today. My body's just not ready for it." I laughed after saying, he too laughed with me. After arriving at an agreement, he stepped out of my room to prepare himself for our stroll.

We both met at the hotel lobby.  We agreed that we will just walk around the place. We will eat anything that we'd see on the streets.

We have walked and took pictures, we ate a lot too. Suddenly, Oppa guided me to sit at a bench. He said, we should take a break from walking first.

"Yoo Jung-a..." He started.

"Neh, Oppa?" I answered him. Why did this person suddenly went serious?

"I know what's happening between you and Bo Gum." Well that shocked me. Oppa's really good at reading people. He's a very silent guy, but when he's around, better get your guards up. He'll surely observe all the actions that you'll be doing.

But as an actress, I only have one motto to save my sorry . Act your way out of every possible awkward situation. "What do you mean, Oppa? We're perfectly fine."

"So, does perfectly fine include not talking and ignoring him during the victory party, not replying to his messages and planning on not to go to this vacation? If that's so, then I must have been disoriented about perfectly fine's meaning." He even smirked after saying.

Gosh, this Oppa's scary. How did he know all of that? Confusion now is very evident in my face. He might have spotted that confusion since he instantly continued talking.

"Bo Gum, told me all of that. I'm not a wizard of all sorts, so how on earth would I know that without him telling me? Please don't look at me so weirdly." He explained.

"For a second there, I thought you just guessed everything. I would have ran away from you, if you did so."

"So, you are now confirming it. Bo Gum's not paranoid at all." He even rubbed his chin while saying, making him look as if he had solved the greatest puzzle of all time.

"Did that Oppa sent you here to talk to me?" I couldn't help but suspect.

"Ani. I just made use of the opportunity since we're both left alone, and nobody could hear. I wouldn't let anyone know that you and Bo Gum are having problems. I'm also curious myself."

"Well, we actually don't have any problem, Oppa." Eventhough caught already, I'm still making my way out of the net.

"Give him some break, Yoo Jung-a. Bo Gum always wants the people around him to be comfortable with him. That's how he is raised. He makes it a point that he could please everybody. He wants to be loved by everyone." He started but eventually continued when there is no response from me. I listened to him.

"Now, he feels that you are avoiding him. It isn't an observation. It was what he told me. After the party, he bugged me almost every night, asking me whether I have news about you. Or if I had contacted you, and if you ever replied. Yes, you always reply to my messages, but that I didn't tell him. Because you aren't replying to his messages. I couldn't afford to hurt him more. He has been wounded already during the victory party."

I continued to listen. "He said that it was the last time being together due to our busy work schedules, yet you didn't even paid him a look. He misses you Yoo Jung-a. He misses you a lot to a point where he will just talk to me to ask whether I have seen or heard from you."

"You've been very happy together, don't waste the friendship, or whatever it is that you have now. I'd just want to hear your share on this. You might have been coming from an angle, too." This time, he stopped talking and waited for my answer.

So, Bo Gum Oppa really felt bad because of what I did. I was so cruel. He didn't deserve that cold treatment. Now I want to kill myself for being so selfish. Jinyoung Oppa is right, I should not waste the thing that we have. I must fix this.

"To tell you honestly, I'm just being confused Oppa." I told him. He waited for me to continue.

"I wasn't planning to 'feel' anything. It suddenly happened Oppa. I swear I didn't mean to fall for him. Now, I wanted to erase all the feelings I felt, that's why I am avoiding him."

Jinyoung smiled. "Exactly how I guessed. Well, you're not at fault, and clearly, he isn't too. But this is going a bit too far, do you agree? And what you're doing is unfair, both for him and for you."

"But, I can't help it. I keep falling for him deeper everyday. I don't want to push through with this, I am not even sure if he sees me in that light, Oppa!" I feel so frustrated now.

"Why not give it a shot? Who knows, he might like you too. Well, based in his interviews and the way he treats you, it's not unlikely to happen."

"Okay, let's say that he might like me, but I'm too young for that thing, Oppa."

"Then, be his friend. Until you're ready to step up to the next level. Until you're both ready to face everything, together." Jinyoung is really good at this. I smiled at him. He's so right. He smiled at me too.

"Neh, Oppa. I'll put that in mind. Thank you."

---------------------------------

After our heart to heart talk, Jinyoung and I decided to head back to our hotel. Walking and talking that long has been too exhausting. We need to recharge.

---------------------------------

Upon arriving at the hotel, we suddenly spotted some familiar figures. Most of them are wearing rash guards and swimsuits. They also look like foreigners seeing that they all look so confused talking to the hotel receptionist. They might be having a hard time understanding what she says.

A guy wearing a black swimwear caught my eye. How could he not if he is Park Bo Gum, right? Now, I'm seeing the guy who owns my heart. Gosh, I haven't seen him for so long. Well, not that long, but in comparison to those times when we were still shooting, I could really say that we haven't seen each other for a long time. And frankly, just seeing him standing there, with the team of confused Koreans, really hit me. I really, really missed him. I missed him so much that my heart hurts now that I'm already seeing him.

Jinyoung Oppa and I's distance between them is still a little far, that's why they haven't noticed our arrival, yet.

Jinyoung suddenly talked. "I'll go to them. Hide somewhere, let's surprise them." He suggested. Well, I like that idea. It would somehow buy me some time to prepare my heart for our most awaited encounter.

Jinyoung made his way to the group. I started hiding in the  bushes near the entrance door. They are already inside the hotel lobby. I could hear 'woahs' and 'hellos' as they have all been reunited with Jinyoung. They're a bit noisy and they've been welcoming him warmly. After the short chitchat, I suddenly heard a familiar baritone asking whether Jinyoung came alone. Well, the thing with Jinyoung Oppa is, he would kill the person with curiousness just to play along with the game he actually started. I heard him reply. "Bo Gum-a, if you're asking for Yoo Jung, I'm afraid I'd disappoint you today. She couldn't come. She said that she has a sudden pictorial in Jeju. Nonetheless, she wishes us nothing but happiness. She even sent me to the airport crying. She really wanted to have fun with us." This Oppa is taking this joke to the next level. Why on earth would I cry? And why would I send him to the airport for a vacation like this? If I were among the bunch he's playing a prank on, I wouldn't even believe a single thing he said.

Sadly, some people are meant to believe in pranksters like Jinyoung Oppa. Actually, not some, all of our colleagues believed in him, for what I heard after he said his lies are 'awwwws' and 'too bads'.

Then, peaking at them, I saw how disappointed they all are. I really love this team, we're like a happy family. Bo Gum then spoke. "I even sent her the best picture I could get. I thought it would change her mind." I could see through here how sad he looks like. Sorry Oppa, this Jinyoung Oppa is just too much.

"Yeah, he really made a lot of effort in taking that picture. It looks like he wanted to impress someone with his photography skills." I heard Dong Yeon . That earned him a smack on the arm.

"Yah! Shut up you little brat! Of course I'd send her a nice shot. Yoo Jung deserves to see how beautiful this place is." Bo Gum reasoned out. He's just so cute.

"Right, that's why you kept on balancing on the crooked edge of the diving board, to capture the best shot. You might have been killed doing that, but no! It's okay to die, just as long as you could share the view with Yoo Jung." Dong Yeon continued to .

After hearing that, my heart felt warm. Did he really went through those troubles just for me to see how beautiful the place is? It's a good thing that I have decided to go. This is the best decision I have ever made in my whole life.

So, before he'd kill Dong Yeon Oppa, I decided to come out from where I was hiding. "I guess, this place would make a better venue for my pictorial. Jeju's a bit over rated, don't you think?"

They all looked at where I was, and after digesting the idea that I was really present, one by one they all ran to me and hugged me tightly. Except for two people by the way, Jinyoung and Bo Gum.

I really missed these people. It's nice to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter