What really happened after MDBC?

What really happened after MDBC?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been away from the limelight from quite some time already. My mom turned down almost all the projects that were offered to me, be it a drama or just a mere endorsement. I was happy that way. I have relaxed, and most of my problems suddenly faded. I stayed in our house, played with our dogs, I really had fun with the freedom I was granted. Nonetheless, I have never stopped thinking about one particular person.

My family still doesn't know that Bo Gum and I already broke up because he cheated on me. I just told them that I wanted my freedom back that's why I broke up with him. Thankfully, they all took the bait. However, his dad never stopped sending me baskets of fruits every single day with a note saying that he really wishes for us to get back together. That he doesn't want any other girl to be his daughter in law. He also said that he is also so concerned about Bo Gum, he seems like he's not in good shape lately.

If I'll just follow what my heart says, Bo Gum and I might be back in each other's arms right after the day we broke up. But that isn't the case anymore. I really needed some time for myself. Before I could love him again, I must learn to love myself first, or else, things would just be the same as before.

Bo Gum on the other hand, is very good in complying with what I want. He hasn't bugged me after that day in the hospital. I'm glad that he is respecting my decision. Though, I still receive messages from the Oppas. They are always informing me about Bo Gum's whereabouts. They too, were informed about our split, but they still won't stop playing cupids.

-----------------------------------------------

Today remains to be the same old day. In Sung Oppa asked me if I could meet him. He said he just wanted to catch up and have some coffee. Pfffft. Coffee my face. I know he wants to convince me to get back with Bo Gum.

But as a respectful dongsaeng, I complied. He can't do anything, anyway. My decision is final. Nobody can't change that already. I will also use this opportunity to tell them that Bo Gum and I, won't be a thing ever again. I just want to be clear about it.

He was so happy when I answered his call, and got more delighted when I said yes to his invitation. He promised me that he won't be bringing any 'weight' with him, and that it's only the two of us who'll meet later.

He asked me to meet in a cafe near KBS' building after 2 hours. That's great since I haven't prepared yet. I went down and asked my mom to send me to the place. She said that my Unnie could drive me there. Great.

After an hour and a half, I finished grooming up. As I went down, my Unnie is already waiting for me. We both jumped in the car and after a few, flew all the way to KBS' building.

Before stepping out, I thanked my Unnie while she promised to pick me up whenever I feel like going home. I just need to text her. I kissed her cheek and eventually entered the cafe located next to KBS' building. I wore a thick coat since I'm in hiatus. I don't want people to notice me just yet. I'm still in the recovering process. I might not be able to take any criticism just yet.

It was a big shock when I discovered that the cafe is empty, especially that it seems to be a blockbuster place even before since it's located near KBS. No one's inside except the bartender who has been acquainted to me already. I immediately asked him what's happening.

"Ermmm, Mr. Jo rented the whole place today. Anyways, it's nice seeing you again Ms. Kim. Mr. Jo said that he's already on his way."

"It's nice seeing you too, Yook Sang."

-------------------------------------------

After a few more minutes, I can see In Sung Oppa coming out of his car. Upon seeing his figure, Yook Sang immediately ran and turned the blinds down. So he really prepared for this.

This man is so dashing. How can he look so handsome in those simple clothes. He reminds me of someone I used to know. Someone who I should start to forget.

"Yoo Jungie, long time no see, princess." He greeted me with the warmest smile.

"It's nice to see you again, Oppa." I smiled back.

"Hmmmm, how have you been?"

"Not really good, but I'm fine now." He smiled sheepishly upon hearing my answer.

"Sit down Yoo Jung. What do you want? Coffee? Tea? Me?" He giggled with his own silliness.

"Seems like that joke has been circulating since then back in the old era."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I laughed as I realized that I had unconsciously blown the 'age' card.

"I'll just have some cold tea, Oppa." I immediately shifted the topic.

"Alrighty. Yook Sang, cold tea and Iced Americano for us. Bring in some sweets, too please." He ordered. This man is really something. Everything he does is so magical. Even ordering in a cafe seems so manly if he's the one who's doing it.

"Well, Joongki should be the one sitting here in front of you now. Or Taehyun Hyung. But those guys are so damn busy these days. So here I am, the one without a schedule, their sacrificial lamb." He smiled awkwardly.

I didn't mind to reply. I wanted him to start whatever it is that he wants to tell me.

Because of my silence, he continued. "You and Bo Gum are having a big problem. And we, as your Oppas, and his Hyungs, couldn't just stand there and look while you two are rotting."

I looked at the floor. I don't want to look at him now. He continued talking. "Bo Gum isn't in his best shape lately. He won't even go to our meet ups of we won't force him to do so. He's not his bubbly old self, and worst, he's now drinking." I was caught off guard with his last line. My head shoot up and searched for In Sung' eyes. My own orbs are full of inquiry.

Luckily, he got the idea and continued talking. "We both know that drinking isn't part of his character. But big problems tend to change simple people. Don't get me wrong, we haven't heard anything from the guy. Exactly the reason why we want to talk to you, Yoo Jungie. We care about the two of you, and we can't just sit around waiting for whatever it is that will happen. All we know is that you broke up with him, and he takes all the blame for the ruined relationship. He keeps on saying that he's stupid and a jerk, whenever he gets drunk."

My he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter