Familiar unfamiliarity...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon's POV:

Its been two months since Jessica left silently. Donghae chooses to be yoona, yet he is not happy, hoping one day that Jessica could return to him. I didn't expect that things turns out that fast for that buddy of mine. He lost the girl he loves the most overnight. Looking at how things are going, I wonder what would happen to me and fany. I was walking along the quiet town alone. The night was cold and without fany, I don't know what I'll become. I walk leisurely; my mind is occupied by her and just her. This was all interrupted until I saw Taecyeon and Fany having their candlelit dinner. The smile of that gorgeous girl sitting in the restaurant, I looked at her through the glass pane, wondering why I have yet to seen such a beautiful sight. Perhaps, it all comes down to one reason that I'm Choi Siwon and not Ok Taecyeon. And it has always been this way. That girl looked at me. Her eyes. It turned so sorrowful. It pains me to see her this way. She stood up and went out of the restaurant. 

"Oppa..." she looked up at me. I know how much I wanted to hug her. But I know I'll never be the one she loves. I decided to be selfish for once. I don't care if I'll hurt her. I want her to be happy and the only way is to block her out of my life. All these while she's been caught in between Taecyeon and I. Sometimes, letting go is another way of love. Just like what Donghae did for Jessica.

"What?" I said coldly. 

"Op-" before she could say anything, I interrupted. I didn't want to hear anymore from her. We've been suffering too much in this triangle love for months. Let her go. It's time to let her go. 

"I'm so disappointed in you. You are such a flirt, a and a . Go to him now. Leave me alone. I don't really need you!" I shouted at her at the top of my lungs. I see her trying the hardest to suppress those tears of hers. My words must have hurt her. But why am I hurting? I'm supposed to let her go. Dear lord, please help me... Fany took a few steps back. She is crying. She ran away from me. I can't help it anymore. Who am I to call her a ? What did she do to deserve all these hurtful comments from me? I'm being like a retard. I chased her. I love her so much and who am I to say game over? I have yet to try and win her back. I run after her. She was trying to cross the road after seeing me behind her. Little did she know that a huge truck was coming in her direction. I couldn't react in time but just run forward and pull her back. 

"ARGHHHHHH!" my ankle hurts. I saw fany on top of me. She looked away from my eyes to avoid my gaze. I can't resist myself anymore. I pulled her into a passionate kiss. She was struggling but i can't afford to lose her anymore. I kiss her harder. She was weeping, but she kissed me back eventually. I miss this warm sweet loving lips of hers. Every kisses tell me that everything is yet to be over. I love her. 

"Mianhe Fany..." I said as I kissed her forehead lightly.

"Oppa..." she said softly and hugs me.”Why did you call me those names? It hurts so much..."

"Mianhe I didn't mean it, saranghae..." I said, looking right into her eyes. That very moment, I know she feels something for me, but I can't say that she loves me back. 

"Oppa... Nado Saranghae. I was-" before she could say another word, I cut her off and pulled her into another sweet and long kiss. 

"Oppa, will you still accept me as your girlfriend? At first, I thought that I still love Taecyeon oppa, and then I realized that someone else took my heart away." she said shyly, showing her infamous eye smile. I giggled at the sight of her and plant a sweet little kiss on her smooth forehead. 

Taecyeon's POV:
I knew I've lost her. I've tried so hard to keep her by my side. Even though that she is always happier with me, the way she treats me and all is just like a little sister to an older brother. She might be awkward beside him, but I can't deny how safe she is, and her little crush for him wasn't discovered only to today. Looks like she loves him a lot. They love each other so much. Who am I to interfere? Fany ah... Saranghae. I promise to keep these feelings in my heart and treat you wholeheartedly like a sister since I failed to treat you the way you deserved initially. Please be happy. 

I walked slowly to the two sweet couples right in front. At that very moment I knew how much fany love him, and his undying love for her is something I can never match up with. 

"Hey sister, please be happy. This lad loves you a lot arasso?" I whispered with some sadness, yet sincerely to her. She giggles sweetly at what I've told her. I glanced over to Siwon to only see him being jealous. 

"Haha looks like someone is jealous!" I whispered again, causing fany to look over to Siwon and gives off a smirk.

"He really loves me! Gomawo oppa!" she muttered into my ears. I sensed her happiness, just like a 6 years old girl scoring full marks for a test. Siwon was already clenching his fist and he pulled Tiffany gently to his side, keeping her a distance away from me.

"Chill bro, she's my little sister ehh?" I laughed at his expression and fany just wrapped her arms around that masculine figure next to her. I walked away slowly leaving the two some private moments. I wish you two happiness. You are meant for one another, cherish it before it's too late like me.


Two years later...


 IN AMERICA

Jaejoong's POV:

I married Sica. And even though we are married couples, we've yet to done things we ought to do because I know she is uncomfortable with it and I don't want to force her.

Flashback:

"Yah Sica, you love that guy called Lee Donghae don't you? I saw his name all over your dairy!" I shouted furiously when I found out about all these two months after we settled down in America. I was so angry and even called to find out every single thing that happened between them in Korea. I know I was the one who left her first but I always thought she would wait for me to return but who knows she would love someone else? Am I being selfish and inconsiderate? Or is it because I love her too much? 

"Aniyo oppa, it was all in the past and I'm with you now in America even though you left me once, so why do you still bother about all these?" Jessica questioned me back. She was already half in tears. 

"Ya you ! ARE YOU CRYING COR LEE DONGHAE?!" I shouted back at her. I don't know why but she matters so much to me I can't afford to lose her, not anymore. My departure was a mistake and all I want for now is to spent the rest of my life with her, the reason I'm back for, and the girl of my life.

"Who are you to call me a ? You left me! I was crying day and night, longing for your appearance but you never did! You didn't! I was scrape passing everyday in agony only till Donghae oppa came into my life. He showed me the way back into love! He told me he will never leave me. He said he is willing to give up anything for me even his career and dreams! I was so stupid to follow you back! I hid my love for him to accept you again! I gave up my only chance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter