Let my love for you replace the words that were left unspoken...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do listen to this song for this chapter if you like(:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38

 

Tiffany's POV:


Music of blessings can be heard everywhere. Standing in the makeup room along with Sica, we helped yoona to fix her dress and veil. Things happened so quickly over these few years. I don't know to cry or what, but I'm really happy for this sister of mine.

"Unnie! You look so gorgeous!" I said as I helped her with her makeup. 

"Aniyo, you two are even more gorgeous than I am," she said as she starts to blush. We were chatting as we saw Sica sitting at the other corner of the room, seemingly deep in thoughts.

"Sica?" yoona said as she walked carefully towards her. She looked at and we saw the swollen eyes she had. 

"You've been crying, haven't you?" I asked her as I held her hands tightly. She had been my best friend, a friend that I trusted with my heart and soul.

She nodded lightly.

"Will feelings actually fade as one waited for too long?" she asked. 

"Sica, you know, you two are meant to be. Hae oppa was being such a pabo yesterday but I'm sure he is regretting now. Trust me, his love for you never fades, that's one thing I can assure you." Yoona said confidently. I can tell that she is worried for Sica in spite of the fact that she is feeling really nervous for her big day.

"Come on sisters! It's Yoona's big day! Let's be happy!" I said happily, trying to break the solemn atmosphere.

Sica, you look really gorgeous today. I hope your love story can come to a happy ending.

Yoona Unnie. We've been fighting since young. No matter what happened in the past, I hope that you'll know that you are a kind and innocent girl at heart. Don't ever let the past and the monster in you to rule your head. It's your big day, I wish you happiness.

Donghae's POV:


Argh, I bet I behaved like a big fool yesterday. Sica didn't reply my messages last night and I haven't got a chance to talk to her today. What on earth had gotten into my yesterday? 

"Hae! Can you go and get the girls together with yunho? The wedding is starting soon!" shouted siwon across the church. Yeah, the wedding is held in a church. How I wish my wedding with Sica can be in a big church too. But till now, I've not got the courage to tell her.

We walked towards the dressing room for the girls. All the way there, we kept really quiet till he speaks.

"You like Sica?" he asked me out of nowhere.

"Yes, you've got a problem?" I asked back, being rude and all but I didn't care. I'm so scared that this guy will snatch Sica away. 

"Well, since you only like her, then please don't be a stumble block in her love life." he said sarcastically. I was frustrated with what he said.

"Yah, Jung yunho! I love her, I love her okay. You ought to know that she loves me as well, and please don't interfere in our relationship!" I shouted angrily as leeteuk hyung came out of the room.

"Not the right time now Hae." he said as he looked back and close the door. I guess I had made the whole situation really awkward. 

"Well well well, too bad you didn't had the guts to say it yesterday." he smirked as he knocked on the door to call the girls.

"Annyeong oppa!" Tiffany greeted him with her infamous eyesmile. 

"Oh hi Hae oppa!" she greeted me as well. We told them that the wedding is going to commence soon and make sure they are almost done. I saw the love of my life standing at one corner with Jung yunho as they laughed happily. Yes, I'm jealous. But what can I do when I'm being a fool, not cherishing the chance I had yesterday? Even so, I have to admit, that she is so gorgeous. Even in a plain white dress, she looks just like a goddess, capturing the hearts of every man. We walked out together. Sica was clinging onto the arms of Jung yunho, while Tiffany has siwon. Feeling extremely left out, I walked to the guests seats angrily.

"Hey bro, sometimes, I think your girl is just too pretty, she attracts hell lots of attention. Oh wait, I mean Sica, not your girl," heechul hyung teased me sarcastically as he sat beside me. The couple of the day made their vows for their marriage. It was such a beautiful thing, for those words are what their love is made of. 

Jessica's POV:


I stole a glance of Hae oppa secretly. I really want to know what is on his mind. I decided to forget everything for now. I need a break. Perhaps, not everything last forever. Oppa, what happen to giving you my hand and the promise to never let go? 

"Hey pretti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter