For once, let me know that you care.

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks and today is finally the day for their concert. Taecyeon is still trying his best to win Tiffany back. Tiffany is caught between the two most important men in her life. She couldn't bear to hurt any of them, especially now that Taecyeon really loves her. Every word he says, every move he makes, you could see the sincerity in his eyes. And it's all for her. On the other hand, Donghae has yet tell Jessica about his feelings yet. He did not know that Jessica was truly aware of everything. Everyday, he just does his best to make her smile. As long as she's happy for now, he can't be bothered with what's going to happen in future. Though he is worried that Jessica might leave him, he just want to make the moments together worthwhile. Is this the end yet? Or perhaps, this is the real beginning...

Tiffany's POV:

Sitting alone in the dressing room, I can't help but to feel nervous. I might not be the lead of the day but still, I'm going to be on the stage, dancing with Choi Siwon, the visual of Super junor. And, taec oppa will be here tonight. Is my heart racing for him? Or Siwon oppa?

"Fany ahh, are you ready? It's your turn next. Siwon's already waiting outside." Yesung oppa shouted from outside.

"Arasso oppa!" I shouted loudly, trying to compete hard with the screams of fans from outside. I was wearing a pair of hot shorts with a tube top. It is kind of revealing but I know I can always trust Siwon oppa. Somehow, I wonder, will his fans bash me? 

The music starts playing and our bodies move together. Every look he gave sent a tingly sensation. I could feel my heart racing. As soon as the music stops, I see myself in the arms of Siwon oppa, unknowingly, I laid back and rest in the arms of this man, the one whom I know will never let me get hurt.

We walked slowly back to the dressing room. I saw Taecyeon oppa standing beside the dressing table, holding a pink gift box wrapped neatly with a ribbon. He let off a charming smile as he walked slowly towards me. 

"Fany ahh, saranghae." he said sweetly to me as I took the box from him. I opened it, only to see the photos of me. It was all recent, all taken after I left San Fransico three years ago. In the centre of the box, I saw two necklaces that say taecfany. It was a gift from him on valentines, but I threw it into the pond before leaving. How... How did he manage to find it? All the sweet memories start rushing through my mind. Just when I am sure that I'll never return to the one that had hurt me the most, he came up to me, bringing all the wonderful memories we once created. And the only thing I know the next moment is that, he kissed me. I was dumbfounded. I stood there like a statue. I was completely at a lost for words. When I got back on track, all I know is that Siwon oppa had went to change for the next performance. Why am I wavering when Taecyeon oppa is already back for me? He told me he loves me. But why does it seem like the whole world is crashing down on me when I see the heartbroken Siwon oppa? Tiffany hwang, what do you want? 

 

Siwon’s POV:

It seems as though Fany is getting further and further away from me. I see the gaze in her eyes, the words seemingly to tell me that she needs me there, but I can no longer be by her side like we used to be, for there’s someone else out there, waiting for a yes from her... I just want to get through a day without thinking how close I am to losing you.

Jessica's POV:
It is my turn with Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I was really nervous. I saw a pair of arms on mine. I looked up to see Donghae oppa. His eyes told me not to worry, for he's always there. His heart told be to believe, for he'll never leave... I smiled at this guy in front of me, for the very first time, I want to feel him with my hands. I want to tell him how he make my heart skips every beat. He just took my hands as we walked slowly to the stage. I could clearly hear all the fangirls screaming. Well, after all Super Junior is a well-known boy band. We dance comfortably to the rhythm of the song, enjoying every note of the song. At the end of the song, Donghae oppa kiss me, not on the cheeks, not the forehead. But my cherry-liked lips. It was not a short and sweet one, but one that is long enough to tell me how much he loves me. I responded to that kiss. I can sense his happiness, just like a little boy. All the fans were screaming, some were jeering but it doesn't seem to bother any of us. Oppa, I just want this sweet moment with you, just for once, let me feel the love. It seems as though we were the centre of attention for this solo. Eunhyuk oppa was so lost. He looked like he couldn't digest what just happened. I smiled sweetly to myself, trying to control the unknown joy. 

"Yah Lee Donghae! What was that for! You don't want your career anymore? ARE YOU COURTING DEATH?" I can hear so clearl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter