Found my way back to you

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I heard the loud honking of a car and the screeching sound as the driver tried to brake. I turned around, only to see the car going in the direction of a very familiar figure.

It was Hae oppa.

 

Jessica’s POV:

The car was going right in his direction. Yes. It was him, Donghae oppa. I was stunt. I stood rooted on the ground as all sorts of scenarios flashed in the back of my mind.

 

Flashback:

 

“Sica ah, do you know what’s the difference between love and like?” Eomma asked me.

 

Of course, I gave her the most innocent answer ever since I was still a little girl. What exactly do I know about love and like at that very point of time?

 

“Sica likes to eat ice-cream, but Sica love eomma!” I answered happily, as I lunged forward to give eomma a kissed on her cheek.

 

“Remember, when you like someone, you love yourself more than you love them; But when you love someone, you love them more than yourself,” eomma said as she put me to bed, smiling sweetly at me.

 

Donghae’s POV:

As I bent down to pick up Sica’s bracelet the moment I saw it. The bright light shone brightly in my eyes, blinding my vision. I didn’t know what exactly was happening, but all I felt was a delicate pair of arms pushing me away. It was a light push, but I know it was a push full of force. I fell onto the floor right beside a car.

 

CRASH.

 

All I saw was a lifeless girl lying on the road.

 

Tiffany’s POV:

I feel really happy for Sica and Hae oppa. They’ve really went through a lot. They’ve been through so many heartaches, so many misunderstandings, and so many heart wrenching moments. Their love is so beautiful. After all the ups and downs, they’ve finally found their ways back to each other.

 

“Baby?” Oppa shook me.

 

“Eh oppa?” I asked.

 

“What are you thinking about? ANOTHER GUY?” he questioned me like a little childish protective boyfriend.

 

“Hmm, I was thinking about another guy,” I said cutely.

 

“Bwoh?” he almost shouted.

 

“Yah oppa! I was kidding. I was just thinking about Sica and Hae oppa. I feel really happy for them, don’t you?” I giggled at his childishness.

 

“That’s my girl. Of course I am. All of us witness their love. We knew how much they love each other, how much they’ve been through,” He said as he held my hands tightly.

 

“Oppa, you know, both Sica and I had been through heartbreaks before we came to know you guys? She really loved Jae oppa a lot and I had given my all for Taec oppa. But they’ve both hurt us. It was till I meet you and Sica meet Hae oppa. Everything changed. I saw how Hae oppa gave his all for Sica, I witnessed how Sica slowly open up her fragile heart again to him. He brought the cheerful Jessica back. He did it. I felt everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter