Love is simple

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany woke up with a smile. She didn’t know if she was still bothered by those photos but what mattered now is having Siwon by her side. She had a long and tiring day yesterday. The big fight with Siwon wasn’t helping much and she knew that very well. But their love was so strong that at the end of the day, everything was just so right. Because Siwon would pacify her; he would shower her with love the way she always wanted; he would whisper deeply again and again into her ears, telling her that Sooyoung is nothing more than a friend to him whether is it in the past, now or in the future. Choi will always be her last name and no one can ever take her place in his heart. They both know that.

“How can a simple blueberry scent smell like heaven on you?”

His voice trailed and it kind of startled her a little since she was deep in her thoughts. Nonetheless, it’s that voice that kept her going on, telling her that she can never be more blissful than she already is. She smiled as she drew circles on his hands that were wrapped around her waist.

“Morning,” he greeted with that ever husky morning tone before leaning in to give her a peck on her ear.

“Oh it’s red?” he teased playfully while she slapped his hands before turning over to face him. This morning was so beautiful and she hated the fact that she has a schedule later on in the morning.

“That’s not how you greet your husband my dear.”

“There’s always a first time you know?” a playful smirk was plastered on her face before she leaned in closer. They can clearly feel each other’s breath with that distance and she seemed to have a light bulb on the top of her head. Slowly, she leaned in closer with her eyes closed. Siwon somehow took the cue and shut his eyes too, but only to few something wet at the corner of his lip seconds later. Indeed, she missed it on purpose. She tried to hold her laughter but she couldn’t and started giggling at his helpless yet desperate expression.

“Hae told me how playful Sica is. I think it’s time to stop the both of you from mixing together.”

His threat probably worked well and a sad face was shown. Obviously it would ached him a little or more whether it was real or fake since his mood follows hers. Her happiness is his joy and her sadness in his sorrows. That’s how much he loves her.

“Araso araso, I give up. Now, will you please smile for me?” he sighed in defeat before pulling the ends of his ears to come up with those funny faces that Eunhyuk had probably taught him, well. Her laughter could be heard from the other end of the room.

“Yah you’re a horse! Not monkey!”

“I’m anything for you.”

“Now I know my smile is worth a million dollar,” she grinned happily before leaning in to give him another peck, this time on the right place.

“That’s an underestimation.”

This time, he captured her lips and savoured every inch into it like never before. If it wasn’t for the fact that she had a drama to film, he would have take it further because there is no such thing as ‘enough of Tiffany’ in his dictionary. Like a greedy little boy, he watched her draped his oversized blouse over her petite figure and stumbled her way to the bathroom.

“I should have auditioned for that drama too.”

“You know, Wooyoung oppa fits that role better than you do,” she let out a slight chuckle with sending him a wink. And he was obvious burning with jealousy because of his wife’s out of the world favourism for that guy. Any guy would be unhappy and he always wonders how Donghae managed to stay fine with millions and billions of guys going gaga over Jessica.

“But you know I love only you right?” she said with another smile while she walked over to the side table to retrieve her phone, checking the messages from her manager.

“You won’t even remember me during your kiss scenes with that damn guy.”

“Is that jealousy that I smell?”

“Yes it is. So do something about it!” He pouted like a little boy which was a little weird since he was too tall and charismatic to be cute. But it was cute to her since people tend to say, love is blind. And a kiss was all he needed to keep that charming smile back onto his face.

It’s sweet like strawberries.

 

 

Yoona sat quietly in the car as she looked out of the window. Her mother’s hand was gently holding onto hers as she turned to give her an assuring smile. From the rear of the mirror, she saw Mr Hwang smiling at her, ever sweetly that it made her wondered why did she even resisted his care? She had always been denying about how she never failed to look up to him as her father figure. Slowly, she is beginning to accept him.

“Yoong? Did you tell him?” her mother asked. She knew that this silly daughter of hers had long forgiven Taecyeon and it was surprising that Yoona called them to bring her home instead of returning with Taecyeon.

“He will know. It’s just the matter of time.”

“You’ll hurt him, and yourself my dear.”

“No, I’m sure we will be fine,” she smiled as she slowly placed her head on Mrs Hwang’s shoulder. When you’re lost, you know that there is always this group of people who will be there for you; no matter how far you’ve gone, there is always something called family waiting for you with opened arms; when you’re tired, home is always the best shelter.

“Yoong…” she could clearly see her mother’s tears falling but all she could do was to give her a nod while smiling. Somehow, they all knew that Yoona was never sure. She is already hurting so badly but the only thing she could do now was to give everyone the time they need. This is because somewhere out there, Yuri needed him more than she did. To be selfish or selfless in love was her question. So in the very end, she chose to be selfless to Yuri but Selfish to herself. She learnt that these two actually exist together.

 

Flashback:

“I saw him tending to your discharge procedures,” Kyuhyun started while he placed her small bags of belongings on the side of the couch as she entered his ward.

“I’m here to say goodbye… and the countless of gratitude from the bottom of my heart,” she smiled as she assists that limping boy to his bed.

“Don’t be cheesy, he will be jealous.”

“Are you giving up on me?” Her question came as a shock to him as he eyed her intently. He knew that Yoona had figured out his feelings in a way or so without him having to confess but never did he think that this question would ever occurred.

“Yoong…”

“Kidding bro,” she laughed her infamous alligator laugh. He smiled awkwardly because he felt a stab in his heart. If she was really kidding, it meant that he will never have a chance isn’t it? But if she wasn’t, he knew he wouldn’t be able to bring as much happiness for her as Taecyeon did. Knowing her well enough, he knew how her sorrows were mixed into the laughter and he wish there is just a little more that he could do.

“So, he is coming here to fetch you?”

“He probably will look for me here. But…” she paused and looked at her phone which lit up because of a message.

“But he will come after I leave,” she continued. He got her idea and he didn’t. It was confusing. She was confused to because of her own decision.

“You’re leaving him without letting him know?” He asked and she nodded. From her eyes, he knew that she didn’t want to do this but there seemed to be a very important reason that she is doing so.

“You should know that is silly. You can’t leave him.”

“I can’t, but I will. Thanks Kyu… for every single thing. I’ll visit you again.” She didn’t even wait for his reply but just took her bag and left. She didn’t want him to see her cry. Not anymore because she knows that she is only a burden to him. Neither did she want to hear him telling her how much she can’t live without Taecyeon and so on because she felt that it was unfair to Kyuhyun. For all those love that he had given her, she will be hurt if she were to see him bearing all those pain quietly to give her the happiness with Taecyeon.

End of Flashback.

 

She looked out of the window once again, praying so hard that she won’t regret this decision. With her eyes closed, she hit the send button on her screen before switching of her phone, shutting out all the pain from her world for a little moment.

Selfish or selfless, they both hurt.

He held her hands for the entire car ride as though she was going to run away in any time soon. She laughed at his childishness.

“You can trust me when I say I won’t run away!” she laughed as she kept looking at that fishy looking boy who was obviously not concentrating on the road. She had already lost track of the number of times she had to push his head to fact the road or shouting at him to concentrate or an accident wouldn’t sound very good, as well as the umpteen times she had slapped his hands away when it got a little too naughty in the car.

“You can’t blame me for your attractiveness princess!” he pouted as he took the opportunity of the red light to give her a peck. She giggled cutely before pinching his cheeks.

“I can’t deny my attractiveness though…” she pretended to sound the least bit of humble but her cheeks were already in the rosiest shade of pink and that made Donghae smiled at her cuteness.

“I should get something like Doraemon’s mini pouch so I can keep you inside.”

“That’s a little too possessive and over-possessive guys aren’t attractive my prince…” she laughed and smacks him lightly on the head when the lights turn green.

“I should just drive home now so I can give you a good punishment for hitting your husband right?

“You’re only a turn from the company and I don’t think you would bear to see me jumping the car right?” She happily in victory when Donghae sighed in defeat.

“Now I believe when people say women are 180 degrees different before and after marriage. What happen to me shy and cute Sica?”

“Yah!” she pouted sadly and he took the opportunity to capture her lips after successfully parking the car. Of course, he wouldn’t waste this chance and the light kiss just had to become a hot make out in the car. Donghae would have really attacked her if it wasn’t for that loud bang on the windscreen. So they just had to turn to look, to see three cheeky guys standing right outside of the car laughing at them. Jessica’s cheeks were more than pink, it was just bright red.

“You know it is very rude to interrupt right?” Donghae crossed his arms disappointedly at s who never failed to ruin his moments, whether is it now or on their wedding night.

“We will certainly be very happy if a little Sica or Donghae is coming out but making out in a car just isn’t that appealing now that both of you are public figures right?” Leeteuk laughed while Eunhyuk and Shindong was reenacting the scenes early, causing Jessica to come out of the car and smack Eunhyuk on his head lightly.

“Woah ice princess?” Eunhyuk gave a sad pout before hugging Jessica. Of course it was supposed to make Donghae jealous and he obviously was. However, there wasn’t a need to pull them apart since he knew how Jessica depended on Eunhyuk for a big brother.

“First you interrupt my beautiful moment and now you hug my wife. Are you courting death?” He pretended to sound angry, only to earn a stuck out tongue from Eunhyuk and Jessica’s cute giggles that made him blushed for god knows what reason.

“You just had to blush at everything Sica does huh?” Shindong teased before they followed the leader into the building, leaving the blushing couple at the back with their arms hooked tightly together. 

After an hour of more of meeting regarding her upcoming concert, Jessica we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter