I miss you, but I'm more afraid of losing you...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She strode her way down the road. It was really peaceful. All you could hear was the chirping of birds, rustling of leaves. Within minutes, she reached the busy city. 


"How I miss you Seoul!" she mumbled happily under her breath. She looked so different. She got prettier and became more mature. She was a model in America and now she is back to Korea to continue to pursue her singing career. Walking down the busy streets, Jessica can't help but to wonder how things have changed. People, road, feelings. Is there anything that would never change? 

 


Jessica's POV:


I've already contacted Fany and heechul oppa. They scolded me for not telling them earlier but still, I can tell that they were really happy. Not to forget Eunhyuk oppa, he is one of those whom I really hope to see. Sometimes I would look upon the star, hoping HE is fine, even without me, I just want HIM to be alright. Just then, my phone rang and I picked up.


"yeobosaeyo?" I answered politely.


"Jessica-sshi. Please meet me at the SM building, your used to be practice room now." the man on the other side of the phone commanded. Well, he sounded rude but I knew it was manager oppa. Wait, he used to be really nice?! 


"nehh oppa, I'll be right there in a second." I replied sweetly, afraid to make him angry or so. I hang up then phone and went to hail for a taxi. I sat in the taxi and I wonder what was so urgent. A few days when I was still in america, oppa said I could take time to rest first but this time round, he made me go down to the building do urgently. I just hope nothing special would pop out.


The traffic was light and I reached the building really fast. I paid the uncle money and alight from the car. I was wearing my shades since I'm still famous after all. I was waiting for the lift when my phone rings again. 


"yeobosaeyo? Oppa, I've reached and I'm in the lift." I said as I enter the lift. He said okay as he put down the call. I looked around and saw many unfamiliar faces around. Some of them were around my age, some were younger, but one thing I'm sure of, is that all of us here share the same dream, aiming high for that limelight. 


I walked slowly towards the training room at the corner which I've always practiced in. It was so quiet around. I hear the sound when my heels hit the floor, and I could even hear my own breathing. I held the handle as I pushed the door lightly. The room was all dark; it is, kind of scary. 


I walked towards the switches, assuming that manager oppa is probably busy and will come later. Just as I was suppose to reach for the switch, the room lit up and I felt a pair of hands hug me tightly from the back. I jerked up as i got a shock. 


"Welcome back sicaaaaaa!" I heard Fany's voice. I turned around to see her releasing the hug. I hug her tightly. I really miss her a lot. How I miss those times when we go shopping together.


"Gosh, you became so skinny! I thought I hug the wrong person! Anyway, nice curves there! Aish, how can you become so gorgeous, am I dreaming?" She fired tons of questions at me and I just smiled sweetly at her, trying to hide away those tears on such happy occasions. I miss you all so much, if only Jae oppa is still around, it would be so perfect. 


"As y as ever, you are just that pretty Sica!" leeteuk oppa smirk as he came into the room and gave me a light pat on my head. I smiled at him as I'm too touched to see him here. The leader who care for me just a like big brother.


"Heehee do you guys think Sica is the right one for me?" Shindong oppa teased as he stepped into the room, holding a tray of beehoon. I laughed at his words. He is still as bubbly as ever. How I miss times like that.


"Come on Shindong, You're not afraid that your fiancé will skin you alive?" Leeteuk oppa asked him jokingly. 


"Oh come on, I'm sure Sica loves me more!" Yesung oppa entered the room charmingly holding bottles of champagnes. I hugged him lightly. 


"Oppa became more charming!" I said brightly as I winked at him. 


"Yah yah my twin, have you forgot about me?" Heechul oppa said as he came into the room running. He hugged me as he spun me around. "How I miss you my sister!" he shouted. You will never know how much I miss you oppa. You were there to tell me to hold on whenever I feel like giving up. I hugged him tightly as I whispered,"I miss you so much my twin."


As soon as he released me, siwon oppa came up to me and give me a warm embrace. 


"Waiting for you good news oppa!" I as we released the hug.


"She won't agree unless you are back!" he replied with a pout and Fany gave him a peck on his cheeks. 

"What about me? You didn't send me off when I left for Taiwan!" eunhyuk oppa shouted as he walked into the room with swag. I giggled upon the scene. These were things that I'll never get to see in America, they were those I miss like mad. I hugged him, without saying any words. Oppa was like a soul mate. He understands me and need not for me to say anything. 


One by one, the members came in. Even yoona and Taecyeon oppa came, which made me really happy. I've never blamed her, for she was just another victim of our love. All the members were just the same, those same old faces I missed, those memories we had during practices. My eyes roamed about in the room, I've yet to seen him. Is this the end?


"Oh god, I thought those photos on the magazines were photoshopped, little did I know you became this pretty!" kyuhyun oppa said, while holding on to his game console. As usual, kyu oppa never change. 


"Yah, she is my twin! Of course she is pretty!" heechul oppa shouted as he smack kyu oppa, the evil maknae. I chuckled lightly. The whole room was filled with their laughter. 


"oppa, I'll go to the washroom alright!" I told eunhyuk oppa before I went. I overheard heechul oppa an Fany's conversation. Donghae oppa is coming but I don't know how to face him... He has got the face I wish to see all these while. But he came late... Is it all because I no longer matter? Then what about those confessions in the letter? I stood by the basin, suppressing those tears of joy for seeing the members and Fany, yet another part of me is tearing apart for I don't know how to face oppa. I place my hand on the ring on my neck. Jae oppa, where are you? I feel helpless...


I took my time as I walk back slowly to the room. I was busy combing my fringe and didn't notice someone walking in my direction. 


"Ouch!" I squealed in pain as I fall flat to the ground. 


"Mianhe miss." that person spoke. That voice... It's the voice I hope to listen to before I sleep. Slowly, I looked up to that flawless guy right in front of me.

 


Donghae's POV:


I was on a variety show when I received Manager hyung's message. I was celebrating in joy when I found out that Sica is back. Apparently, I've yet to get over her all these while, and yet, those feelings grew stronger even if we are miles apart. I noted the party to welcome her but I can't leave the show half way through filming. I was totally not paying a single attention during the filming. All I know was she flooded my mind. Immediately after the filming, I rush off to SM building. I quicken my pace, afraid that she would have left before I reach. I bumped hard into this girl on my way, causing her to fall down. I stretched out my hands to help her up, only to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter