You're mine

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The music was playing in the room. Tiffany was sitting right in front of the dressing table with her make up almost done. She was fidgeting lightly with the gloves as she was feeling nervous. In less than an hour time, she will no longer be called Ms Hwang but Mrs Choi. It's not that she doesn't like that way of addressing but she didn't know how it'll be like being Siwon's wife. It is dream to be his wife, to be legally his but no one knows what lies ahead in their future. She couldn't even sleep well last night while Siwon didn't even sleep because he was too excited for the wedding. Every day, he dreamt of making her his, and now it's today that his dreams are coming true. 

"Fany! Shall we go?" Her father came in and approached her. Right by his side stood Jessica, her best friend who was looking at her with tears of joy. 

"Can I really...?" She questioned herself. Out of a sudden, she has no confidence that she will be a dutiful wife; she has no confidence that their marriage will be perfect; she has no confidence in herself. 

"Silly girl, you guys had come a long way. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. You don't have to be the best wife in the world; you don't have to be the prettiest bride on earth; you don't have to be perfect; because all you need to do is to be the Tiffany that he fell so hard in love with," her dad said as he covers her face with the veil. 

"I'm sure you'll be really blissful!" Jessica said as she gave her best friend the tightest hug. With that, they walked towards the wedding hall with Tiffany's arms around her father's and Jessica standing next to her. Anymore conversation will only attract tears that will smudge those make ups. 

"Princess!" A familiar voice called out. Jessica turned around to see Donghae standing in front of her grinning from eat to ear. She smiled back as he took her hands. 

"You look gorgeous," he continued. That made Jessica blushed really hard, especially with his intense yet charming gaze that never left her. That face that she misses so much even when they just met up last night. 

"Looking good too fishy!" She giggled like a little girl as she reached out to his bow and adjusts it neatly. Donghae looked at her and beamed happily as though he is in heaven. 

"I really need a wife!" That sounded like a joke as he started laughing to himself. However, he was seriously sincere about it. Every one knows how badly he wants to make Jessica his wife. It's just a matter of time. 

"Then get yourself one!" Jessica said, slightly unhappy as she pushed him away lightly. She didn't get Donghae's hint and now she is just being a jealous little girlfriend. But before Donghae can even explain, Leeteuk came out from the hall to rush him as the wedding will begin soon. Unwillingly, he left Jessica with Tiffany and her father as he quickly walks back to Siwon as the waited impatiently for the bride's walk in.

"You need to relax bro," Donghae laughed at his buddy who was behaving like a giraffe that kept sticking his head out. Well, he still has a lot of explanations to be done later on to his jealous girlfriend though. The door swung open, revealing a lady wearing a wedding gown in a very faint shade of pink. Mr Hwang placed her hand onto Siwon's as he entrusts his daughter to the man he believes will love her for eternity. Jessica walked over to Donghae's side and that childish boy immediately pulled her closer by her waist, trying to pacify her. It was not long before the entire ceremony had come to an end and dishes will be served shortly. The couple kissed sweetly as the entire ballroom stood up and cheer in chorus. 

"Why is my pretty Sica crying?" Donghae looked at the petite girl next to him as he heard her sniffing like a little girl. 

"Leave me alone and go find your wife!" She was still jealous over the incident awhile ago. Looking at her, Donghae felt happy that she is jealous which meant that she cared; but he was also sad that his blur girlfriend didn't get the hint. You know, it gets unromantic when you have to put things across so clearly and straightforward. Jessica is a smart girl but when it comes to Donghae, she is like a little blur baby. Apart from Taecyeon and Yoona, Donghae and Jessica is another childish couple. He brought her closely into his embrace as she teared while burying her face in his chest. 

"I love you," he whispered. Her lips formed a curve and she s her arms around his waist. 

 

Two weeks had passed and the newlyweds had come back from their honeymoon. Jessica was sitting in the cafe waiting for Donghae who had asked her out. It had been an hour and Donghae didn't turn up. Of course, Jessica had gotten impatient as she kept calling his phone but never once did her picked up. Her phone was already burning hot as she gulped down her second glass of orange juice.

"Are you really going to leave me here waiting..." She mumbled sadly to herself as she kept looking at her home screen. Even if he can't make it, she hoped to receive at least a call or message so that she knows what's going on. But never once did he call. She was worried that something had happened to him. Suddenly, there was a knock on the window and all she saw was a huge polar bear mascot standing outside with a tagged that says: I will protect you.

The dumbfounded Jessica just sat there and stares at the mascot as though she had lost her senses. The mascot was dancing hideously and started running away. Immediately, she stood up from the seat and ran out of the cafe to chase after the mascot. 

"Ya stop!" The ice princess shouted but the mascot just covered his ears and started running faster. She was left with no choice but to keep on chasing in her black dress and four inch high heels. She chased the mascot across two long streets and she was really tired. As she stops by the roadside to take a rest, a bus drives past with a banner hanging on it, saying: thank you for appearing in my life.

She turned to look at the mascot about three meters next to her who was resting as well and immediately ran up to grab the head down. She thought that it would be Donghae but no. 

"Surprise Sica!" Taecyeon shouted as he continues catching his breath. She stared at him for a few seconds before another polar bear mascot with a tag saying 'I need you' caught her attention from the other side of the road. 

"Ottoke?" She sighed tiredly as she started chasing after that mascot and left Taecyeon behind. The mascot this time wasn't running as fast as Taecyeon but she was too tired since she had run across two streets previously. They stopped by the SM building and the mascot pointed to the top, asking her to look up. A huge banner unrolled from the roof and says: Thank you for loving me. She was all lost about every thing that's going on, but she knows that somewhere out there, Donghae's waiting for her. The mascot started running again but lost his balance and fell down. This allowed Jessica to catch up and immediately and pull down the polar bear head. 

"I do this only for you okay!" Heechul said as he felt frustrated over the mess he was in and that the costume made him feel sweaty and sticky. Jessica smiled at him and decided to help him get up. But before Heechul could stand up properly, another mascot appeared and she let go of Heechul unknowingly to start chasing while he fell hard onto the floor again. 

"What a good idea Lee Donghae..." Heechul mumbled to himself as he watched the poor Jessica run again. Jessica's feet were hurting so badly and she decided to take off those killer heels to run. 

"Lee Donghae!" She shouted while thinking that the mascot this time round would be Donghae since it hung a tag that's says: I love you.  The mascot this time was running really fast and that caused the gap between him and Jessica to increase. That poor girl was on the verge of giving up as she accidentally tripped over the stairs outside the church. Fortunately, the mascot caught her in time as he slowed down for her previously. The tired Jessica immediately reaches out for the head to see who the third polar bear is but the playful mascot held onto his head tightly. This time round, there were already tears in the corners of her eyes as she slowly let go of her hands on the head. She was really tired from running around aimlessly. 

"Araso, I think someone will kill me for making you cry," Eunhyuk said softly as he removed the head and flashed his gummy smile. That caused Jessica to chuckle. She was about to ask him what exactly is going on but the church bell rang out of a sudden and the door swung open. Eunhyuk stripped off his polar bear costume and held out his hand for her.

"May I?" He asked gentlemanly while offering his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter