Chapter 9

Incipient love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

Jisoo had been doing her homework since she entered the detention room. This was the first time she’s serving a detention.

At least her first detention was with Baekhyun. But she hoped this would be her last time.

The few girls present looked at Jisoo with a y gaze and at times, look at Baekhyun seductively. Jisoo rolled her hand into a fist, jealousy running through her entire system. Why can’t the girls just leave him alone? She frowned seeing the girls pulling up their skirts, flaunting their perfect curves, batting their eyelashes seductively. But then smiled to herself when Baekhyun showed no interest to them. He’s so loyal to Jaera.

Even if Jaera was a playgirl at least her boyfriend was not.

“Yah, how much Jungkook pays you?” Baekhyun kicked the chair Jisoo’s sitting on, gaining everyone attention.

“Byun Baekhyun, didn’t I warn you?” the teacher growled glaring at Baekhyun. How unruly can this child get?He wasn’t like this before. He shook his head slightly.

Baekhyun ignored the teacher and smirked at Jisoo with a raised brow. Jisoo really wanted to hit herself for staring at Baekhyun but she couldn’t help it. That smirk suited his handsome face. “Didn’t I tell you that you look creepy when you stare at me?” Baekhyun deadpanned earning snickered from the girls and Baekhyun didn’t forget to glare at them.

Jisoo rolled her eyes only to regret it a second later. “Did you just roll your eyes at me?” Baekhyun clicked his tongue.

“Byun Baekhyun,” the teacher growled but Baekhyun ignored her and she sighed in defeat. There’s no point.

Baekhyun leaned closer to Jisoo and whispered, “Give me reasons why I should accept you apart from your crush on me.”

Jisoo could feel her face getting hotter every minute. Baekhyun was just so closed to her. She could feel his hot breathe.

“Is it just me or the room is getting hotter?” Baekhyun smirked making Jisoo gulped. Is he teasing me? She mentally fanned her hot face with her hand.

Just then the teacher declared the end of detention for the day and Jisoo packed her things hurriedly without looking at Baekhyun and stood up to leave but as she sped out she landed flat on the ground with a light yelp coming out of . Baekhyun nearly swooned over that cute squeal.

“That’s a lesson for you,” the girl said with a smug smile as she pulled back her leg.

“Apologise to her,” Baekhyun growled making the people present widen their eyes. Baekhyun did a double take. What the did I just say? “I mean, no one can bother her, she’s mine,” he stuttered.

She’s mine.

She’s mine.

She’s mine.

It rang inside Jisoo’s head like a broken tape recorder making her heart thump in excitement. Her body started to get all giddy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter