Chapter 13

Incipient love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Jisoo was sleeping so soundly when her phone rang. “Hello?” she groaned without looking at the caller id.

There was a short silence before her eyes seemed ready to pop out. “Get your here by 5,” Baekhyun's voice boomed through the speaker.

How did he? She immediately jumped down from the bed and did the necessary wash up.

Wearing a grey hoodie and black leggings, she sprinted out looking at the Google map on her phone.

Now, she was standing in front of his door. She breathed in deeply and was about to ring the doorbell when the door opened. “You are late by two minutes fifty three seconds,” Baekhyun stood there looking at his watch.

Jisoo’s hand immediately reached her chest. “You gave me a heart attack,” she mumbled, heaving deeply.

“Follow me,” the male sighed clearly ignoring the dorky girl pouting so cutely.

Jisoo followed Baekhyun in a daze. He looks so cute in those pyjamas. She mentally squealed and she could see that the Byun mansion was almost huge like hers.

Jisoo, lost in her own world bumped into Baekhyun. “Ouch! Why did you stop?” she grumbled, massaging her forehead.

“Ok!" Baekhyun started, heaving deeply, "there are some dishes pile up in the kitchen basin. A few of my clothes to be washed are in the backyard. AND,” he snapped his fingers in front of Jisoo’s face bringing her out of her thoughts. The girl is dreaming again! He huffed inside his head.

Jisoo held her breath. Let's get this straight.

I-I am going to wash Baekhyun’s clothes?

Oh.My.God!!!!!!!

Tha-that means his shirts, his pants, oh my god, his box-

Snap! Jisoo blinked trying her best not to blush hard.

“If you are thinking that my boxers are going to be among those clothes then bad luck,” Baekhyun smirked cocking his eyebrows a little. He had seen Jisoo spacing out with a deep blush.

“I-I wasn’t thinking that,” Jisoo immediately said it in one breath.

“Nice try, darling,” Baekhyun leaned closer to her, almost touching her earlobe. “Maybe you should tell your cheeks not to blush.”

Jisoo gulped. Darling?

“And don’t enter my room or my parents’ room. Now, go and finish it quickly,” Baekhyun gestured her to start working, trying his best not to burst into laughter. She looks so cute when she thinks dirty.

Baekhyun glanced inside the kitchen and saw Jisoo grumbling like anything making cute-angry expressions. Yesterday, he had just told the maids that they will get the next day off giving any proper reason. He even snarled at one of them when she tried to reason out.

Gosh, I look like I want her to be my gir- I mean, maid so badly. “But let’s see, Jeon Jungkook, let’s see how long you can stay without your best friend,” he uttered in a winning tone.

Jisoo was still doing the dishes. It had been more than an hour. But at least no plates were broken.

“Why are you so slow? When are you going to wash my clothes?” Baekhyun was again throwing a tantrum. Jisoo kept her head low. This was her first time washing dishes. “You look like you are washing the dishes for the first time,” he sighed looking at her hands. They were red and it wasn’t something a normal maid will experience. “Just rest for a while and then you can leave,” he mumbled glancing at her phone, “seems like Jungkook is worried about you.”

It was Sunday now and Baekhyun didn't even give Jisoo a break.

She gulped as she continued washing the clothes. Baekhyun has been staring at her for over an hour and that added to her nervousness. Wa she not doing her work properly? She asked herself. But this was the best she can do. It hadn’t been a week since she first started washing clothes apart from her undergarments. Or did Baekhyun hear her cursing him? !

“Why do you look so much like her?” she could hear Baekhyun mumbling.

Wow, I have a doppelganger? “Um…erm…is there something you want?” she gathered up her courage and asked awkwardly.

“How long have you known Jungkook?” Baekhyun continued staring at the female with an unreadable expression.

Jisoo pondered for a while before replying, “Since we were eight.” She tried her best not be awkward and coy but gahd, those stares of Baekhyun were melting her.

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

Jisoo did a double take. Why is Baekhyun asking about Jungkook? Oh my god, don’t tell me he’s gay. No way!

“To be honest, I like your relationship with him,” Baekhyun uttered seeing Jisoo not speaking up, “he is so protective over you.”

Jisoo smiled unconsciously. “Yeah, he’s like that ever since my mom died.”

“I’m sorry,” Baekhyun suddenly pitied her.

“It’s ok. I have already gotten over it,” Jisoo assured.

There was a slight silence when Baekhyun decided to open his big mouth again. “You look cute when you are tired.” Baekhyun immediately looked away. The hell, how did that come out of his mouth?

Jisoo could feel her stomach already at her food pipe, her heart begging to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter