Chapter 8

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Here we go again. I’m always grateful for all your comments and subscriptions. Thank you so much ^^.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

 

On the next day the other greeted Leo again. They treat him like an old friend and it feels great. The black haired omega shows them one of his rare little smiles. Ravi is still blushing every time he sees this little smile. Himchan noted that little blush and smiles a little. ‘That’s really interesting. May I help them a little bit?’ While the others are talking Leo just hopes that he can eat lunch with them again. It was really nice being with other people… being with friends. The black haired omega hopes that it’s not just his imagination. It’s like Himchan could read his mind. “Are you eating lunch with us today, Leo?” The black haired looks at the other omega and nods. “Great.” Himchan smiles brightly.

 

Later at lunch time everyone opened their lunch boxes. This time Leo had his lunch with him and he was happy that he can be with the others. When they started eating Hongbin noted something. “You lunch is served really cute. Did your mother do this for you?” the omega asks and the black haired look at Hongbin with big eyes. “I… I did it myself.” He whispers with a blush on his cheeks. “Wow. I can’t even cook and you’re able to do something that great.” Zelo says impressed. Leo blushed deeper. His food was never complimented by anyone. “Do you… want to try?” he asks shyly. The youngest nodded and gave the other one a big smile. They started eating and Zelo exclaimed how good Leos cooking is. ‘Maybe he will cook for me… sometimes...?’ Ravi thought. His little daydream about being married to the black haired omega was interrupted by noticing that the other putting his chopsticks down from time to time. Thanks to Himchan the silver haired alpha was sitting next to his crush. “Is everything alright?” he asks the other. Leo looks up from his lunch and questioning at the alpha next to him. “Your hand… You’re putting your chopstick away after every bite...?” The black haireds face light up in understanding. “Uhm… yeah… I’ left handed and eating with the right hand is kind of exhausting..?” Ravi nodded in understanding. “But I saw you writing with your right hand?” The omega smiled shyly. “Yes, I write with my right hand most of the times but this is exhausting as well but my father things I should do this. But it’s fine.” And he was again giving Ravi a little smile. The silver haired alpha blushes a little and gave Leo a smile in return.

Please log in to read the full chapter