Chapter 12

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

Hello again. Sorry for keep you waiting for this chapter… short chapter. But I still have some personal issue to take and I’ll be moving soon… so I don’t have really time and I’m not really inspired lately… So the next chapter will some time… Sorry.

 

But I hope you will enjoy this little chapter.

 

 

In the evening at home Heechul watched his husband who was staring at the same page of his book for ten minutes. The dark haired omega signs and stands up from armchair. He walks to his alpha and sits on the armrest next to Leeteuk. “What is wrong?” Heechul asks quietly. The blonde alpha sings quietly and let his head hanging. The omega his hair. “I can’t get rid of the feeling that I know Leos father… But I don’t know from where.” Heechul starts thinking. “I don’t think I know him. Maybe he just looks like somebody you know or someone who you brought into prison?” Leeteuk put his head on his omegas chest. “May you are right.” They fell into silence and Heechul goes on the blonde’s hair. But the alpha can’t get rid of his thoughts. Leeteuk remains silent.

 

The

Please log in to read the full chapter