Chapter 13

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

Sorry, that I kept you waiting for so long. I moved and I started a new job… So I don’t have much time lately and that will not change in the next months… Sorry for that.

But here is a new chapter for you. That you for all the new subscribers ^^ and comments.

Enjoy.

 

 

On the next day evening Leeteuk asks Ravi to come to his office. The younger alpha wasn’t sure why his father wants to see him in his office. Normally they would talk in the living room. “Please, sit down Ravi.” Leeteuk says and he sits down. “Did I do something wrong?” The silver haired alpha was sure that he didn’t do anything but he wasn’t sure anymore when he saw his fathers concerned face. Leeteuk just shakes his head and Ravi felt a little better.  His father signs, “Actually… I need you help with something. Only you are able to do that” The silver haired looks confused. It was rare that the other one asks for help. “Sure?” No, he was not sure… The look on his father’s face was strange. “I need you to bring Leo here again.” Ravi’s eyes widen. “Why? Has something happened? Is he in danger?” Leeteuk knew that his son would react that way. He signs. “No, he isn’t in danger and nothing has happened to him. But you met his father that’s why I need to talk to Leo again.” The younger alpha nods understanding. “And you can help him?” The older keeps silent for a moment. “It’s really difficult to help him because of his current condition. He was beaten up and you can’t tell if his injuries are from the fight or from his family. Therefor I need to check something to really help him.” It wasn’t easy to for Leeteuk not to tell his boy the whole story and he knows that Ravi will be angry at him for not telling him everything. But he can’t make let his son or Leo hope for a better life and then his assumption is false. “And you can really help him?” Silence follows this question. “I’m not 100% sure. But I’ll try my best to help Leo.” Ravi nods. “Okay. I’ll ask Leo tomorrow to visit us again. But I can’t promise you that he’ll come…” Leeteuk signs but nods in understanding. “Thanks…” With that Ravi leaves his father’s office.

‘What does he not told me…?’ The silver haired was sure that there is something but he can’t put a finger on it. Anyway the alpha will do everything to help and safe his omega.

 Leeteuk meanwhile hopes he does the right thing and that there will

Please log in to read the full chapter