Chapter 16

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

It’s Christmas and I’ve wrote a new chapter… finally… ^^;

I still have a writer block and the new job has eaten me… I’m just exhausted… I’m really thinking about to get a new job…

But now something nice. Merry Christmas ^^. I hope you like this chapter and I think it’ll be the last for this year.

 

 

The nurse checked the injuries of the omegas and the beta in front of her. She is relieved that there are mostly scratches and bruises. These will heal quickly. But she was concerned about Yukwon’s condition. He is far more injured then the others. Before talking to him she sends the other away with the order to take some rest.

When the others left the room, she faces Yukwon. “You should go to the hospital, Yukwon. I’ll call an ambulance for you.” The nurse is ready to leave them to go to her office when she heard the blonde speaking. “This is necessary. I’m fine really.” He tries to smile. The omega earns a doubtful look from the school’s nurse. Yukwon gets up from the bed and tries to leave the room. “I’m really fine.” Then he opens the door. The nurse stops him before he can leave. “You need to go to the hospital. You have several injuries that needs to be taken care of.” The blonde signs. “I’m fine really.” “Kim Yukwon, you’re injured, and you need to see a doctor not just a nurse.” The nurse stated to argue. Before the omega can start a discussion with her a blonde alpha stands behind him. “I’ll take care of him and take him to the hospital.” Yukwon winces and the nurse lifts her eyebrow. “Why should I let you both go alone?” A sign. “I’m B-Bomb and Yukwon cousin. I will take care of him. He is my family.” The nurse steps back by the alphas force that hits her. Then she just nods.

While leaving the school Yukwon shoots dark looks to his cousin. He doesn’t like the idea to go to the hospital, but B-Bomb will make him go to the hospital. The alpha would never use force against him, but he would look at him

Please log in to read the full chapter