Chapter 11

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

I’ve finished a new chapter ^^. I still have some personal issue to take care of so the next chapter have to wait a little but I hope can go on writing soon.

But now enjoy the chapter.

 

 

On the way home Leo is really tense. Leeteuk senses the omegas tension. “Don’t be afraid we will be in time.” He tries to reassure the other. Leo just gave him a weak smile. A little while later they arrived at the omegas home. “Thanks…” The black haired boy whispers and runs to the door. ‘Please, don’t be home…’ He opens the door and was greeted by his father. Then his mother appears. “Where the hell have you been?” She was screaming at him. “You little do you have a good with one of your alphas?” Hyejin slaps his face. She isn’t as strong as GeonU but as a beta she was much stronger than an omega. But he insults hurt the most. This Beta was his mother and she should love him like Jaejoong and Heechul. His mother was pulled away from him. He hoped his father just wants to scold him for being late… But then his fist hit him and he fell to the ground. “I’m sorry…” Leo whispers. “I... I was at Himchans… He needed help… with school… with math…” He lied. “My teacher asks me… to help him for the next exam.” That stopped the alphas next move. “I’m… I’m the best student in class… and my teacher would have asked questions if I said no…” His father looks at him with cold eyes. “If I ever figure out that you lied to me… Then you will regret it.” With that he left his son sitting on the floor. Leo was scared to death. Trembling he gets up from the floor to cook dinner for his parents.

 

The next day at school Leo asks Himchan if he a moment to talk. “Could you do me a favour?” The black haired omega asks. The other omega smiles “sure, how can I help you?” Leo looks shy to the ground. The blonde male was waiting for him to go on telling him what favour he needed. Himchan was patient. He knows that the other omega was really shy and that he asked him for something was really special. After a while Leo begins to speak. “If you meet my parents especially my father could you please tell them that I was at yours? … helping you with math. Please.” Himchan lifts an eyebrow. “Okay, But why? I mean what did you do that you lie to your parents?” The blonde looks at him a little confused. The black haired omega bit his lip. It would have been too easy when Himchan just said yes without asking. He signs. “I… I was… at Ravis…” Leo whispers. Himchans face brightened. “Ah… I see. Sure you were at mine and we did math homework.” 

 

Back on their way to class Himchan signs heavily with Leo notices. “What wrong?” he asks. The other looks at him a little sad. “It’s just that… you know… I will fail math and I don’t know what to do… I just don’t get a thing our teacher explains…” The blonde slouches his shoulder. Himchan was never really good at math but he never was this bad either. But with the school change he was far behind and to review everything alone was nearly impossible.  The blonde omega could have asked his parents for help but he was a little too proud to ask them. That’s why he is now failing math. “Do... do you want my notes? I’ve written everything down in detail for my self-studies… May this could help… you?” Leo w

Please log in to read the full chapter