Chapter 2

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

I’m back from Japan :D.

Thank you so much for the comments and to all subscribers. I never thought so many people would read this. It makes me really happy ^__^

I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

 

 

After a few minutes of cleaning Ravi tries to make a little conversation with the black haired alpha. “Hey Leo …” Ravi doesn’t really know what to say and Leo just ignores him. He prefers to be on his own. The other male just sighs. ‘No surprise that he doesn’t have so many friends… But seems that he got the omegas…’ The silver haired alpha goes on with his duty and hopes they will be finished soon.

The moment everything is done Ravi took a deep breath. Then he hears the classroom door. When he looks up Ravi saw that Leo just had left. ‘At least he could have said thanks…’ Ravi was not the kind of alpha who loses his patience easily but Leo strikes a chord.

 

When Ravi leaves the school building he sees something strange on the school yard. Five alphas surrounding someone and as he got nearer this group Ravi recognizes Leo. The silver haired saw the other alpha at school they are from another class but what are they doing with his classmate. Five alphas against one not that faire Ravi thinks and calls for them. “Hey what are you doing?!” When his deep voice reached the other alpha they just leave. ‘That’s strange…’ The silver haired male reached his classmate. “Is everything okay? What did they want?” Leo just looks at him nods und leave him with a quiet “Thanks.” This behaviour is really odd… Ravi shrugs and walks home. On his was home he can’t stop thinking about what happened. What is Leo secret? Ravi really wants to know.

 

Leo is running like a mad man. He is late… very late. His father GeonU will be angry when he got home and the dinner isn’t ready.  But he stops on his way. Everyday day he stands in front of the same window.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter