Chapter 1

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

This is my first story and English isn’t my first language… but I tried…

Enjoy the first chapter

 

 

Today should be the same as every other day at school. Leo sits at his desk when his teacher arrives for the first lesson of the day. He was always early at school and he never missed a school day in his life. Even if Leo was the silent one he was on top of his class. But his classmates avoid him some of the omegas even fears him. He is intimidating them. For them Leo was the dark and most dangerous alpha at their school.  But the truth is that he isn’t a dangerous alpha but an omega with secrets. Because of his looks, he wears the neutral uniform that is mostly worn by alphas and betas, and his height he is always mistaken for an alpha. At first he tried to tell that he was an omega but soon he stopped. Now he is glad that the people think Leo is an alpha because of that they leave him alone and nobody is asking questions.

 

But today isn’t like every other day. Today his teacher announces that they will get a new classmate. The young alpha is new in the city because his father got a new job. Leo isn’t really interested in his new classmate. Like all the other he will asked questions and will be annoyed that Leo doesn’t answer. Unlike the other omegas in his class who starts talking when the teacher said alpha. Things like ‘Is he good looking?’ or ‘does he has an omega?’… and so on. Just two omegas in his class are whispering to each other and Leo could see that one of them, N, had a magazine on his desk and he is showing something to his best friend Hongbin.

After the teacher calls for silence the classroom door opens and a silver haired male walks in. He stands next to their teacher who announces that this is Kim Ravi their new classmate and that they all should be friendly. Then it is time for Ravi to introduce himself. He starts speaking with a deep voice. “Hello my name is Kim Ravi and I’m 15 years old. My family just got here and I hope we can be friends. Please take care of me.” Ravi looks at the teacher and waits for him to show him which desk he should use. In the back are some free desks, just the one at the window is take by a grumpy looking alpha with long black hair. “Ravi, please take the desk next to Leo.” The teacher points at the desk next to the grumpy alpha. Ravi hurries to take his seat that the teacher can start the lesson. When Ravi sits down he takes a brief look at the alpha, Leo, next to him. “Hi, I’m Ravi. Nice to meet you.” He whispers.  Leo just looks at him and nodded. ‘More the silent one…’ Ravi thinks.

Then he looks at the backboard and pales. Math… He hates math. Ravi is a rather good student but math… Sure he passed his past exams but it is a really difficult subject for him. The teacher starts to explain the problem on the board and Ravi doesn’t get a single word. In his old school they weren’t that far in math. So he leans over to Leo and asks “Sorry to bother you. But I don’t get this, could you help me?”  Silence. “Ask the teacher!” was the gruff answer from Leo. Ravi was surprised by the soft voice. When Ravi is about to speak again the teacher caught them talking and asks for silence. The silver haired male sighs and raises his hand. “Yes, Ravi?” the teacher asks. “In my old school we weren’t that far and I don’t understand the problem…” he shyly explained. The teacher frowns, “ I see… Then come to me after class.” Then the teacher goes on with his explanation. Ravi sink

Please log in to read the full chapter