2. Untitled

I'm in love with you (And all your little things)

 

“Can’t I just stay here, Mom? Do you really have to take me with you? I mean… I can take care of myself. Not to mention, Sungyeol  and his family is just there for me whenever I needed them… I’ll be fine alone here.”

 

His mother shakes her head and held him on his shoulders. “But you’ll be lonely here with you being alone… and besides, I bet Sungyeol knew already about us moving out soon.”

 

He can feel something painful inside him and it wrecks him. Is this why Sungyeol asked him to get some ice cream? For them to talk about this?

 

“I told his Mom about my plans of accepting the offer and me taking you with me and Moonsoo. She said it’ll be lonely and surely, Sungyeol will to, but he’ll understand our situation. It’s not like we’ll move out from their lives completely, right?”

 

He wanted to scream. No one warns him about this. If this would be the end and the start of his separation with Sungyeol, he should’ve prepared himself more if it means it’ll be this soon. He doesn’t want this. He doesn’t want to go.

 

“Can… can I think things over, Mom? I feel like I need some time alone right now…”

 

His mother understands that and exited Myungsoo’s room. As soon as his mother is out, he reached for his phone and dials Sungyeol’s number and the voice of the other tells him that he really does know already.

 

“You knew about me leaving and you didn’t even tell me?”

 

“It’s not for me to tell you, Myung…”

 

“And?”

 

“And what?”

 

“What should I do? I don’t want to go!”

 

Sungyeol stays silent for a while and Myungsoo’s resolve weakens. He doesn’t want to go merely because of the guy he’s talking to right that moment. He heard him sigh before he started talking again.

 

“I don’t know what you want, Myungsoo…”

 

“But you always know what to do, Yeol…” he brokenly replies. He cut off the phone call and just lay back down on his bed. But then, the joke is on him because it didn’t even pass thirty minutes before he hears his balcony door opens, allowing Sungyeol to get inside with ice cream at hand.

 

“What the are you doing here?” he asks, not tearing his gaze away from Sungyeol. “I’ve got no strength to even eat those things you’ve brought so spare me even if it’s just for tonight-“

 

“I came here to tell you what to do because you assumed I know what to do.” He sits on the side Myungsoo’s mother vacated and hand him a spoon and opens the lid of that one gallon ice cream he was holding.

 

The same ice cream he first gave Myungsoo when they were ten.

 

“So tell me…” he said and placed the spoon on his bedside table. “Because I really don’t know what to do.”

 

Sungyeol eats his ice cream first before shoving one spoon full on his mouth, making him have brain freeze. Sungyeol giggles, the same old giggle the he grown to love.

 

“Did you try telling her that you’ll be fine alone?”

 

“I just did, genius.” He sarcastically said before he took his pillows and hugs them, “Mom doesn’t want to leave me behind because she thinks I’ll get lonely being on my own when they’re together there in Canada…”

 

“She’s taking Moonsoo?”

 

He nods. “Maybe Dad wrote it together with the divorce paper… about Moonsoo’s custody.” He stares back at Sungyeol who’s doing the same thing and sighs. “I don’t want to go.”

 

“Then don’t.”

 

That came out like plead and Myungsoo stills for a while. That definitely sounded like plead. He tries to gauge Sungyeol’s reaction but the taller is looking down on his ice cream.

 

“You can still live here in your apartment. If it will be the best, I can move in here with you just so your mom will be at ease leaving you behind. It’s not like it’ll be more different than us sleeping over to each other’s places right?”

 

Myungsoo stills on his knees now. He tried to sit up but Sungyeol speaks those words and it came like a litany of promises. But maybe he’s just imagining things that way because he wanted it to be that way.

 

“You’re willing to do that?” he just asked, now gathering his knees together on his chest. “It’ll be better that way but will it be fine with your family? How about Daeyeol?”

 

“He’s a growing kid, he don’t need me every day.” Sungyeol moves to the side beside him and offers him the spoon he denied earlier. He started eating the ice cream and listens to Sungyeol. “I don’t know if it will be enough to convince your mom but we can try. If we stay together or you move in with us – whatever is fine – then maybe it’ll be enough for Auntie to let you live here alone.”

 

They stare at each other for a while before Myungsoo concedes. He moves out of the bed and straighten his clothes that crumpled when he lie down on his bed. “I’ll try to talk it out with her.”

 

“But if I may ask Myung…”

 

“What?” he stopped with his hand on the doorknob before looking back at Sungyeol who’s biting his lower lip.

 

“Why do you want to stay here and not live with your family?”

 

“Do you want me to leave?”

 

“No…”

 

“Do you know why you don’t want me to leave?”

 

“No…”

 

“Then there goes my answer…” he smiled and opens the door. “I don’t know why I want to keep living here either. All I know is I don’t want to go.”

 

“I don’t want you to go either.”

 

Myungsoo stops but nods before sparing a last glance to Sungyeol before going to his Mom’s room.

 

But when Myungsoo closes the door behind him, he knew for himself that he lied. Because he know exactly what’s keeping him here. He knows exactly who the reason is for his persistency on staying here.

 

And yes, it’ll always be and only be Sungyeol.

 

When he opens his mom’s door, the woman looks at him understandingly as if she didn’t just asked him to come with her and Moonsoo in Canada. And now he wonders if his mom knows. If Sungyeol’s mom knows. If Daeyeol knows.

 

Moonsoo knows. He tells him everything whenever they see each other.

 

“Mom…” he moves closer to his mother and hugs her from behind. “I’d like to continue living here…”

 

“And here I am hoping that I won against Sungyeol…” his eyes widen to that but didn’t say anything and continue hugging his mother from behind. “Moonsoo also asked me if it’s okay for you to come with us in Canada… he knew something right?”

 

He nods and his mom placed her hand on his cheek. “I understand, Myungie… but can you promise me one thing?”

 

“What is it Mom?”

 

“If your feelings aren’t reciprocated by Sungyeol the moment you confessed, you’ll come after us in Canada, okay?”

 

He thinks about it for a while because it’s not like he’s planning on confessing, but soon, he nods.

 

When he goes back to his room, Sungyeol is eating the ice cream slowly and when he looks up to him, he looks as if he was waiting for what happened.

 

“Well?” the taller asked, going on his knees as he tried to sit on Myungsoo’s bed which the younger stops as he pushed the taller back on his bed which ended up Sungyeol lying on his bed. Myungsoo throw himself beside the taller and goes under the cover. “Myungsoo what the just happened? Is this the last night we’re sleeping together? Is that it?”

 

“No…”

 

“Then what?” he placed the now melting ice cream on the bedside table and goes undercover moving closer to Myungsoo. “Tell me… what did Auntie said?”

 

“I’m staying.”

 

“What?”

 

“I said I’m staying.”

 

When Myungsoo roamed his arms over Sungyeol’s waist, he knew it finally sinks in Sungyeol’s mind that he’s not going anywhere when he hugs him back, only tighter.

 

--

 

“So he’s staying?”

 

“Yes he is. I’m so happy, Woo!”

 

“Well, yeah, I can see just that when you’re all gummy smiling there like an idiot.”

 

“Who’s the idiot here?” he smacks Woohyun on his chest but the older only placed down his magazine and looks at his other bestfriend’s face.

 

“You and Myungsoo… you’re both idiots.”

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

“Nothing. Just carry on with your idiocy and I’ll just shut up here.”

 

When Sungyeol rolled his eyes, Woohyun takes his seat back to its position and that is when he noticed Myungsoo getting inside of their classroom with the world map tarp on his arms. He rolled his eyes when their eyes met and Myungsoo looks confused as he sits beside Sungyeol.

 

“What’s the shorty’s problem?”

 

“My happiness?”

 

Again, Woohyun rolled his eyes. The two idiots behind his back are being too much over time and he can’t handle it any longer. If only he’s a douche and not someone who can keep secrets well, he should’ve told them they like each other back.

 

Yes, both of his idiot friends are telling him everything and he’s been keeping his mouth shut ever since these two established their trust on telling him everything. And he doesn’t mind, oh hell, he doesn’t. It’s just that, these two are being too much most of the time and he just can’t handle it anymore.

 

But then he’s a good friend and he wanted these two idiot friends of his to find things out by their own and not because he can’t keep secrets anymore.

 

“And what’s your happiness?”

 

But then they’re just really stupid.

 

--

 

“You’re still here?” Woohyun asked as soon as he found Myungsoo with his earphones on, Sungyeol’s bag on his lap while his own bag is on his table. He moves to get his lecture notebook under his table and saw that the younger is playing something with his. “It’s already 5:34pm, Myung.”

 

“It’s only 5:34pm Woo…” he looks up at the older. “Are you done with your practice?”

 

“Yeah, that’s why I’m here.” He sits on his own seat and Myungsoo stops playing. “Why do you keep on waiting for Sungyeol? Aren’t you too attached?”

 

“Aren’t you tired of asking the same question, Woo?” he asked back as he check his phone and saw Sungyeol’s message about going back at exactly 6pm. “I mean, I’ve been answering the same questions from you ever since we were 10.”

 

“Exactly. And you’re still on this page where you’re the one waiting for him to come and go home together. Aren’t you getting tired?”

 

“Who am I to get tired if he’s someone I love?”

 

“Yeah right, someone you love and someone you can’t tell that you love him, that’s very nice.”

 

Myungsoo glared at him but Woohyun didn’t back away. “I’ve been with you guys since forever and you guys are still yet to be official. Everyone thinks you are though.”

 

“They should continue thinking that and back the off or else-“

 

“Or else you’ll punch them, yeah right, like how you punched someone back in Elementary days. Who was it again?”

 

“I forgot who it was.” He muttered as he types a reply for Sungyeol that he’ll be waiting.

 

Woohyun sighs and takes out his own phone. “So? Where are you guys going now?”

 

“We’re picking up Daeyeol in his soccer practice then we’re off to the supermarket for dinner.”

 

“Are you buying ingredients with Daeyeol?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“And when are your own mom and brother off to Canada?”

 

Myungsoo this time met Woohyun’s knowing gaze. “How did you know?”

 

“Sungyeol told me earlier and how you decided to stay behind.” Woohyun paused. “But, did Sungyeol know why are you staying?”

 

“Of course-“

 

“Not, yeah, I figured.” He let out a sigh again. “You and your games of hiding feelings with Sungyeol is so-“

 

“Hey – Oh, Woo! You’re here too?”

 

They both stopped talking yet their eyes keep talking as Sungyeol hurriedly approached Myungsoo’s side. “Myung, let’s go. Oh my gosh, I’m glad I finished early on that – did something happened?” he asked when the two won’t stop looking at each other.

 

“Nothing.” Woohyun was the first one to stand but before he goes, he spare one last glance at Myungsoo. “Quit playing games, Myungsoo.”

 

“Mind your own business, hyung…”

 

“I’ve been trying to mind my own business but if you keep on making me see this – this – then there’s no way left for me but to worry about you and –“ he paused on purpose before walking away. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

 

When Woohyun is out of sight, Sungyeol is giving him the confused look and tell-me-what-just-happened look but there’s no way he’ll tell him as he slings his bag on his body and give Sungyeol his own bag.

 

--

 

Myungsoo pushes the cart around following Sungyeol's strides between shelves of that supermarket with Daeyeol beside him. Myungsoo is holding Sungyeol's bag with his own bag on his body and Daeyeol is looking at him weirdly.

 

"Hyung, you can just put your things down in that cart, right?"

 

"Yeah. But it's okay like this." He said, smiling at him trying not to give himself away.

 

"You always do that, hyung... You always treat hyung like he's your baby and is in need of taken care of." Daeyeol pouts. "He's taller and older than you, hyun - ouch!"

 

Myungsoo laughs as Sungyeol hits his brother's head and placed down some items on the cart.

 

"You're just jealous because I have someone like Myungsoo to take care of me. Just a piece of advice, brother... " the taller slings his arm over his younger brother's shoulder and lean in to lowly say, "go find yourself a Myungsoo."

 

And the best friends chuckle as they made their way to another shelf with a Daeyeol trailing behind them as they go. They always tease the younger maybe because they've been used to on how other people see them together. It's not just Daeyeol who always ask about what's with them. Everyone around them does and they've been so done with it long time ago. Myungsoo is never the type to openly say that he really likes his best friend but he's never the type to hide his feelings either. Which lead everyone asking Sungyeol about how he feels about it, wherein Sungyeol always tell them that: "Myungsoo knows who to look at when he wanted to go see something beautiful." Or sometimes it'll be Sungyeol telling them, "Yeah, we're in love like that, so what it is to you?"

 

The thing about them being each other's other half ever since they could remember has been long established by everyone around them. They're more of a more than friends and less than lover’s scenario. And it's tiring... Tiring to be just like that, because surely, Myungsoo knows exactly what he wants from Sungyeol. He wanted to be his lover so he could touch him more than he could touch him as his friend. He wanted to be able to do things for him more than he could do for him as a friend. And though it may appear like he just wanted a title between them to happen for Woohyun, for him, it's not like that. Because if it's only title that he wants from Sungyeol, then he rather stay as the best friend where everyone could back the off from his Sungyeol. But then yes, maybe being the boyfriend will tell anyone that will attempt to get close to Sungyeol to back the off completely.

 

Many times, Myungsoo sees himself as a possessive freak ready to smack anyone down who will try to get close to Sungyeol, but also many times did Sungyeol stopped him to do that because he's someone against violence. So he always keeps his cool for Sungyeol not to be disappointed with him because that's the least thing he wanted from Sungyeol.

 

Disappointment.

 

So if Sungyeol doesn't want him to be violent, he won't.

 

If Sungyeol doesn't want him getting late to school, he won't.

 

If Sungyeol wanted him to join clubs for him to make friends, he would.

 

If Sungyeol wanted him to follow rules, he would.

 

Seriously, if it's for Sungyeol, he won't and he would whatever comes necessary.

 

"Myung."

 

He blinks before he pushed the cart next to Sungyeol who's starting to look at him worriedly. "Yeah? Sorry. I spaced out a little."

 

"Nothing... I was just asking you if which cereal you would like to have."

 

"Can't we just get the usual?" He cursed himself internally. He just let his own thought to get the best of him again. "I'm fine with anything that's okay with you."

 

"You always say that. What if we started living together for real and I filled the fridge with things that I only like, will you be able to live?"

 

"You know I'll eat anything you eat so go with whatever." He took the cereal on Sungyeol's hand which he knows for sure is the taller's favorite and placed it in their cart. "I've been with you for so long that I started to love everything that you love."

 

Myungsoo pushes the cart forward for him to avoid being seen that he's blushing that he didn't noticed Sungyeol's eyes widened in shock and was blushing and is as red as him.

 

But Daeyeol sees that as he placed the milk on the cart and Myungsoo looks away from him, leaving him also behind which made him turn to his own brother.

 

"Wow hyung... You two are so into each other-"

 

"Shut up, Daeyeol or no dinner for you."

 

--

 

Once they're all home, the lights in the Lee residence are all lighten making the three look at each other out of confusion. Then Myungsoo goes inside in their front porch first so he could take the groceries down.

 

"I'll go get change and tell mom to come join us for dinner." He said as he lends Sungyeol his own bag. "Tell auntie it wouldn't take me that lo-"

 

"Myungsoo? Sungyeol? Are you back from the grocery store? Come in here for a sec."

 

Daeyeol was left with the grocery bags as the two of them made their way to the living room. Myungsoo was surprised to see his own mother talking to Sungyeol's mother in the living room.

 

"Mom... I was just about to come and get you-"

 

"Sit down." Mrs. Lee's voice is... Cold? It runs shiver through Myungsoo's spine as he sits beside his mother,  it forgetting to kiss her cheek to tell her he's home. Sungyeol did the same thing o his mother, minus the kissing part. "Can anyone of you tell me what's going on? Haesoo here is telling me you two are planning on living together. Why am I hearing this the first time? And Myungsoo, why don't you want to join your mother in Canada? Don't you want to stay-"

 

"I'd like to stay here, Auntie."

 

The finality in his voice may caught everyone in the room off guard including the now serving tea Daeyeol.

 

"I at least want to finish my last year of high school here... And to tell you honestly, I don't think I'll be ready to leave anytime."

 

"Can you tell us why?" Miyeol, Sungyeol's mother asked earning a grip on her leg from his eldest son beside him telling him not to press the subject any further.

 

"I... I don't know the reason in particular." Lie. "I just don't want to go." ing liar you are, Kim Myungsoo. "I know it'll be too much of me for not wanting to be with my mom and my younger brother wherever they are but... Adjusting and starting from the beginning is too hard for me and-" and no beginning could be done by me if Sungyeol is not there with me. He wanted to say but chose not to tell them anything more than he already did. "I just really want to stay here. I'm not going anywhere."

 

Haesoo and Miyeol glances at each other before they both sigh heavily. It didn't take them long to break the silence though, because the next thing Sungyeol and Myungsoo heard is who will be the one moving in. Sungyeol is fast in saying that it'll be fine if it'll be him. Myungsoo nods didn't even hide the smile on his face when he told them Sungyeol will be using the room beside him.

--

The next day, on their way to school, Myungsoo is walking side by side with Sungyeol when a girl suddenly stepped in before Myungsoo, looking straight into his eyes, but since he's not the type to care, he walks passed by her only to be stopped again because she moved when he moves. It took them five attempts of getting out of the way and getting in the way before Myungsoo lost it.

 

"What do you want?" He asked coldly, aware of Sungyeol watching them from a distance. "I'm in a hurry, so can you please move out of the way before I make yo-"

 

"Kim Myungsoo! I like you! Please go out with me!"

 

He was cut off and everyone around them stops. Someone just ing confessed to Kim Myungsoo while holding out a cardboard with a question: Date me? Yes or sure?

 

The students surrounding them are taking pictures and videos but Myungsoo didn't even look amused, rather, he's pissed. And Sungyeol saw the glint of annoyance from the other's eyes so he's quick to move in between Myungsoo and the girl that just confessed before he could say something to embarrass the girl in front of many people.

 

"Uh, I'm so sorry but we're kind of... In a hurry! Yeah! We're in a hurry so uh... Can you save your confession next time? Myungsoo here woke up in the wrong side of the bed so-"

 

"Sungyeol, let's just go."

 

Sungyeol slowly looks beside him as Myungsoo walks passes by his other side, his hands inside his pockets as he walks as if nothing happens. Sungyeol though, vow to the girl and apologize for the girl before he runs to Myungsoo's side. It didn't take long for them to hear sympathy and encouragement from other girls, because yet again, Kim Myungsoo just walked out on his confessor like how he usually does.

 

He spare one last glance on the poor girl who is crying now and Myungsoo tugged him. "Don't look back, Sungyeol."

 

"You're such an . Break their hearts gently next time, will you please? You don't have to walk away like nothing happens, you kno-"

 

"I'd rather break their hearts that way so they won't come again the next time." He looks at Sungyeol. "Or else I'll get their hopes up."

 

"But you could've at least tell them gently right?" Sungyeol scolds and Myungsoo is just done.

 

"Fine. I'll break hearts gentler next time!"

 

And he walks away leaving Sungyeol with mouth open in shock because Myungsoo never raised his voice unless he's really annoyed.

 

The first thing in mind was to run after him and say sorry but he stops when Woohyun walks beside Myungsoo and put his arm over the younger as if asking him something again before laughing.

 

He knows Woohyun is happily in a relationship with a senior who graduated in that high school as well, but the jealousy inside him is being too much and-

 

"President! Is that Myungsoo?"

 

"Yeah."

 

Jackson was surprised for a while before looking at him and true enough he looks scary and intimidating that Jackson moves away in an instant, fully knowledgeable about the Sungyeol he’s looking at now. Sungyeol turns to him with a coy smile.

 

"What? Do you need anything with him?"

 

Jackson knew better than to approach Myungsoo, really. How many times have they been warned not to by Sungyeol?

 

"Um... Actually it's about the photography club. I was asked to give him copies of the registration."

 

"I'll give it to him for you." The taller put out his palms. "Any more?"

 

Jackson gulps and nods. "Someone asked me to tell Myungsoo to meet them behind the gym after clas-"

 

"Jackson." He growl, alarming the younger. "You knew better than that. Tell that someone to back the off before I make him or her... I was already caught off guard by that girl who confessed to him on the streets... I don't think I'd like any more confession to him that goes beyond my radar. Do you hear me?"

 

"Y-yes presid-"

 

"Good. Now go."

 

It's unhealthy, he admits. He hated himself for it. But it's his only way to tell those who wanted to try with Myungsoo to back off. It's crazy and it's sickening for their friends who knew how he does it but... There's just no way for him to let anyone to go confess to the younger. Not if he can't help it.

 

He gets inside their classroom and found Myungsoo sitting on his own seat. He goes straight to him without looking to anyone that greeted him and their classmates already knew by then that they're not in the mood to be friendly.

 

"Jackson asked me to give this to you."

 

"Thanks." He just said and placed the folder under his table.

 

Sungyeol sits beside him and pulled out the other earphone in Myungsoo's ear, aware that there's no music playing.

 

"What the is wrong with you?"

 

"Don't start, Sungyeol."

 

"Don't you don't start Sungyeol me. It's you who just raised your voice on me! And you don't raise your voice on me unless you're annoyed or you're sick -" Myungsoo moves away when he was about to land his palm on the other's head. "Are you sick?!"

 

"No."

 

They wrestle until Myungsoo gives up and leaned on his shoulder. He's burning. .

 

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

"I don't want to stay at home because I know you'll tell me to just stay at home and rest-"

 

"You bet I will!"

 

Myungsoo nods knowingly. "So I hide it from you."

 

"Do you want me to take you back in the clin-"

 

"No. I'm fine, Sungyeol.  No need to baby me."

 

"I'm not babying you. Let me take you to the clinic."

 

Though Myungsoo doesn't want to go, if Sungyeol is showing him the worried about you face, there's no way he's say no. He rather do anything than to see worry in his face.

 

Sungyeol opens the school clinic's door and they were tended immediately. Their school happen to have the fastest service for their students especially when they’re sick, so when they suggested that it'll be better to let Myungsoo sleep, Sungyeol just step back and let them inject something that could make Myungsoo sleep. His fever is up to forty degrees and he should be in the hospital now but of course, Myungsoo is annoying like that and wouldn't want to go. Not that Sungyeol want him to go either.

 

Fifteen minutes later, the effect of the drug is taking over Myungsoo's body. But it's still so clear to him when Sungyeol leans and kissed his forehead. It's still clear for him when Sungyeol says he'll be back after class to fetch him so they could go home together.

 

It's still clear to him when he felt Sungyeol's tears on his cheek but was wiped off by him as well.

 

It's still clear for him when he hear him saying...

 

"Get well soon... I hate seeing you sick... I love you... "

 

And if that doesn't make him feel like he's paralyzed, he doesn’t know what else does other than the very man himself.

 

--

 

Once classes is over, Sungyeol found Woohyun waiting inside the classroom when he gets back from telling the whole council that there'll be no meeting that day. The older was holding Myungsoo's bag and was taking out the folder he handed him earlier this morning. Woohyun was also on his phone talking to...

 

"Is that all, Myungsoo?"

 

Myungsoo?

 

He made himself known by Woohyun who only gives him a look before telling Myungsoo goodbye and that he'll be there soon with him which puzzles Sungyeol.

 

"Where are you taking Myungsoo's things?"

 

He tucks his phone back inside his pocket. "He called me asking me to take it to him since he'll be going home with Jackson today to discuss some things regarding the photography club." He informs, making Sungyeol furrow his eyebrows. "But since I’m off somewhere, I just texted Jackson so he could pick it up here and bring it to Myungsoo himself. And he also asked me not to tell you about it but I already did so pretend I didn't tell you-"

 

"Why is he going home with Jackson when I cancelled on everyone in SC just so I could go back early with him."

 

The older shrugs. "Don't ask me." The door opens behind Sungyeol. "Oh, hey Jackson. Are you here to pick Myungsoo's things?"

 

"Yes, sunbae. You should know, you texted me." Jackson flinches as soon as he saw Sungyeol looking at him. "Uh, president... Hi."

 

"Hey."

 

"Um... I will uh... Take Myungsoo's things from here... Thanks sunbaes."

 

"Wait, I'll go with y-"

 

"Uh... " Jackson looks elsewhere than him. "He kind of... Ask me not to bring you with me, Pres... I don't know why though."

 

When Jackson went on his way to Myungsoo, Sungyeol wanted to scream but he only let his fist formed a ball.

 

Woohyun taps his shoulder. "You okay?"

 

"This is the first time we won't be going back together... How could I be okay?"

 

Woohyun nods in understanding. He always knew how Sungyeol hated Myungsoo to wait for him, but is actually happy about it. All those years, they’re used on doing things together. As if they can't be without each other.

 

"Maybe it's because he's sick and he doesn't want you to catch his cold-"

 

"We don't ing care about that, Woo... We never care about that."

 

"But maybe he does now?"

 

"He shouldn't... We shouldn't... We should never... "

 

He whispers brokenly and there, Woohyun is certain that these two can't be apart.

 

“Sungyeol… can I ask you something?” Sungyeol gives him a puzzled look and he sighs. “How much more can you endure from all of this?”

--

 

Myungsoo switched the lights on inside their apartment and lead Jackson inside.

 

"Please make yourself feel at home while I go make us something to eat as we discuss things here."

 

"Sunbae, President was-"

 

"Do you prefer tea or juice? Coffee maybe?"

 

"Sunbae, President was-"

 

"How about snacks-"

 

"Sunbae! President was there inside the classroom! And I think he's mad about you leaving him behind when he cancelled on the SC meeting today!" Jackson scream for him not be interrupted anymore and Myungsoo opens the lid of that tea container finally with his mouth open widely from shock of Jackson screaming. He then settled down and let out a sigh.

 

"I know... You don't have to shout. I saw him coming out from the SC Office from the second floor."

 

"Did you guys fight or something? You never go home without each othe-"

 

"One of us must learn how to... For us to move forward, right?" He whispers dejectedly, almost not allowing Jackson to hear. "We've been together for who knows how long that we don't know how to be without each other but... But now I realized that things shouldn't be this way... That it shouldn't be this way always. It's... It's suffocating. My love for him is unhealthy."

 

Jackson, yes, is one of the few common friend they have that knows both sides like Woohyun, but never bother to be the first one to break the silence for the two. Because for him, these two has been with each other since they were ten yet has been spending it with silence.

 

Silence about how they feel about each other.

 

And yes, both are unhealthy in loving each other. Myungsoo has his own way of possessiveness and damn, Sungyeol has it intense on his part. Everyone thinks Myungsoo is the most possessive one but no... It's Sungyeol.

 

He's scary when mad even more when jealous. Everyone should start running if he does.

 

"It only takes time before he find out and-"

 

The doorbell rang followed by continuous knock on the door. Jackson said he'll open it since Myungsoo is preparing their snacks but almost find himself running back inside.

 

"Preside-"

 

"Where is he?"

 

"In the kitche-"

 

"Step aside."

 

"Uh, yes... "

 

But was shove before he could even move, earning a pitiful look from Woohyun who followed Sungyeol's track.

 

"Myungsoo!"

 

The younger looks surprised to see him there but didn't show it. Instead, he lift up the mugs he was using and Sungyeol is so close in punching him.

 

"I'm letting Jackson borrow your mug since I don't have any more extra. Mom will kill me if I let someone used hers-"

 

"How dare you..."

 

"I'm sorry, what-"

 

He didn't get to finish his sentence when a plastic bag came in contact with his face causing him to fall back down, first.

 

"Ouch... . What the Sungye-"

 

"I should be the one asking that! What the Myungsoo!? Why did you go home without me?!"

 

"Are we seriously fighting just because of that?! I thought you were busy and was-"

 

"You never cared when I'm busy! Don't give me that now!"

 

This time, a cushion pillow goes in contact with his face. "If there's something I did wrong, tell me! Never turn your back on me!"

 

Jackson and Woohyun exchange glances before they flew away from the scene. Silence engulfs them as they rode the elevator down.

 

Woohyun cleared his throat.

 

"You knew?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"RIP to us, then."

 

"Yeah. RIP."

 

--

 

A/N: I’m still trying to figure it out on how I should be writing this but… anyone up for MyungYeol being discreetly possessive of each other? Or should I stop this insanity from here?