6. Restart

I'm in love with you (And all your little things)

To say that everything is back to normal is ridiculous. Myungsoo followed Sungyeol’s every moves inside their classroom and he knows something is off. He’s really not in the place to say that something is off to the taller male because there’s something off on him too, but Sungyeol isn’t very keen in hiding that he’s upset.

 

Okay yes, Sungyeol acts like everything is fine. But it’s because Sungyeol acts like that that he knows something is off. A beautiful and peaceful day with Sungyeol is fishy and he knows he has to know what really happened.

 

By the time their school bell rings indicating their lunch break, he was quick to stop Sungyeol from standing up from his seat making the older male glare at him.

 

“What? I’m starving. I’ll go eat with Woohyun since you were asked to stay here and check those papers. If you can finish it soon, follow us. If not, call me if you want me to buy you anything.”

 

“I need help though. Help me check the papers.” He insists and even showed him half of the piled paper before him. “Come on, Yeol. Be my bestfriend and help me on this.”

 

Sungyeol bit his lower lip and he swear he saw the admittance from Sungyeol’s eyes but then Doyeon picked that time to interrupt.

 

“I can help you.” The girl said making even Woohyun to look up and stare at the girl who put a hand over his shoulder. “I can have early dinner with my friends later after all.”

 

“Uh –“

 

“Let Doyeon help you.” Sungyeol cuts off and Woohyun was shock on his place because what the just happened. “I’ll be in the cafeteria with Woohyun. Call me if you want anything.”

 

And just by that, Sungyeol hurriedly goes to the door and went off leaving Woohyun dumbfounded.

 

“He just left me after saying he’ll be in the cafeteria with me… how ed off is that?” Woohyun murmurs before tucking his phone back in his pockets. “So I’ll get going too, Yeol. Call us if you want anything, okay?”

 

“Uh, yeah sure. I guess…”

 

Woohyun went out and Myungsoo is once again left with Doyeon checking their papers.

 

Another situation that makes Myungsoo sure that something is off is when Sungyeol decided to go home with Woohyun instead of waiting for him to finish recording the scores on a sheet of paper and pass it to their teacher.

 

Now, it’s already normal for the two of them to wait for each other when someone needs to stay behind because they’ve been asked to. But Myungsoo says nothing but to watch his bestfriend’s back leaving with Woohyun.

 

Myungsoo sighs as he stares blankly at the ceiling of his room. It’s already late and Sungyeol is yet to be home. He called Woohyun and he’s glad the taller is with them but the fact that Sungyeol didn’t say anything to him stings his heart. They used to say goodbyes and tell each other where they’re going before leaving. Hell, they even have this stupid rule if Myungsoo isn’t going I won’t too and he wonders where that goes off to.

 

His mother knocks to his door and he let her open it by herself. “I’m home, dear. Have you had your dinner?”

 

“Yes mom…” he answered. “Have you?”

 

“Yes. I ate with my friends at work.” Her mother walks towards him and ruffle his hair only to look to where he is looking at. “You’re staring at your ceiling again. Is Sungyeol not home yet?”

 

But he doesn’t need to answer that when his mother look at his glass window showing Sungyeol’s room window. “I guess he isn’t. What happened? It’s rare to see you here alone in your room.”

 

“Sungyeol decided to be a mute and not tell me anything. That’s what happened.” He said sarcastically before turning around to glare at his wall this time. “It’s like he’s trying to avoid me like a plague that I am.”

 

“Myungsoo, don’t say that. You know you can’t be with him forever. Even though you’re the best of friends.”

 

“Mom, you’re really not helping, okay?” he hissed. “And I don’t need comfort right now. Do you mind leaving me alone?”

 

His mother left without a word and closed the lights inside his room for him. Myungsoo wipes away the tears that started to fall as soon as his mother started asking about what happened. He’s been trying not to cry too loud because who knows who could hear him.

 

What he didn’t know is, Sungyeol has been inside his room all this time. The taller is lying flatly on his carpeted floor, his phone is dimly lit as he asked Woohyun not to say anything. Sungyeol has been lying on his bedroom floor all this time, being quiet for the sake of it.

 

The next day didn’t help the two either. Myungsoo found himself looking at Sungyeol’s leaving back with Woohyun. No, the question here is, when did Woohyun started to go out of the way and pick Sungyeol up? That is the question. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to call them out but at the same time he doesn’t want to. The two leaving together without calling out on him knowing that he’s living right beside Sungyeol’s house is the proof that the two planned on going to school together. Without him.

 

So he go to school alone.

 

When Myungsoo came in later in their classroom, throwing his bag on his seat, Sungyeol and Woohyun stopped talking but the slightly older male greeted him a good morning while Sungyeol stood from his seat and write that day’s attendance on the board.

 

This is clearly pissing him off already.

 

He slumped back on his seat and taps Woohyun’s shoulder making the other turn to him.

 

“What’s up?” the other asked.

 

“Exactly when did you start going out of your way to pick Sungyeol up?”

 

Woohyun didn’t say anything for the first ten seconds of their lives but then he scratches the back of his head and smiles. “Just today… Sungyeol kinda asked me to… he said you’re still asleep and that he doesn’t want to wake you up so –“

 

“Don’t give me that bull Nam Woohyun! That guy doesn’t care whether I’m still asleep or not!”

 

Everyone turn their heads on their side, even Sungyeol that halted his movements. Woohyun stare back at him as he stood from his seat after hitting the table quite hardly.

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo. What the is wrong with you so early in the morning?” Sungyeol asked from the front.

 

Myungsoo smirks. “Oh so now you’re looking back at me?” he asked sarcastically. “Is this a new way for me to get your attention now?”

 

Sungyeol looks perplexed that he almost sneers but then Sungyeol let the whiteboard marker down along with the eraser and look back at him.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you? Woke up at the wrong side of the bed?”

 

“Well, if you wake up early in the morning and speeding everything up just so you could go to school together with a certain someone like you used to but then you saw them walking side by side with someone else other than you, wouldn’t that make your morning bad?”

 

Sungyeol only give him the look of what the hell was he talking about but then he’s Lee Sungyeol, he is his bestfriend and he knows when he’s acting it all off.

 

“Seriously? You’re giving me that look?” he throws his hands up in the air and his lips the way when he’s feeling anxious and mad at the same time. “You don’t get to know my feeling, give me a confused look and distance yourself from me after hearing everything I got to say. You don’t get to play with me, Sungyeol.” Woohyun tried to stop him but he only pull his wrist off the grip. “If this could possibly be you telling me to go and off, then you don’t have to be so transparent about it. Why can’t you just be honest and say it to my face? I can easily back the ing away from you.”

 

And with that, he stepped out of the classroom, not caring if their teacher came in surprised when he almost bumped on him.

 

--

 

Things are definitely ed off when Myungsoo didn’t come back till lunch break. The younger left his bag so he assumes that Myungsoo will go back and get them but the younger didn’t. Which now lead him and Woohyun right in front of the younger’s apartment door, arguing on who to ring the doorbell when Sungyeol has his own key for the place.

 

“Come on Yeol! Push that button! It’s your fault we’re in this situation.”

 

“I just want to –“

 

“I know okay? I know you only wanted to think and have some space on your own but you hurt him okay? Now push that ing button and end this craziness you both have. It’s 5pm dude. I’m supposed to be with Sunggyu now.”

 

He glares at his best friend. “ off. I can’t okay? I ing can’t. What if he’s not home yet?”

 

“And where do you think he’ll go? He got no one but you to hang out with remember? Now push that button so we could go home and live a happy life.”

 

“Look W – what the ?

 

Before he can argue back Woohyun pushed the button for who knows how many times while smugly looking at him, not stopping at all.

 

“Why are you murdering my doorbell, boys?” they both turned and gasped as Mrs. Kim stood in a distance from them, probably from the elevator. “And why is Myungsoo’s bag with you, Sungyeol? Did he leave it?”

 

“Um… he kind of um…”

 

“He left it with us, Auntie.” Woohyun cuts him off earning a suspicious look from Mrs. Kim. “He was in a hurry to leave and forget about his bag so we come here to drop it off.”

 

“And why is he in a hurt to leave?” Mrs. Kim raises and eyebrow, unlocking the door with her keys. “And if he’s really in a hurry to leave, why is he not home yet?”

 

“Well we don’t really know where he went…” Sungyeol said, following Mrs. Kim inside the spacious place and from where he remain standing, he can see boxes around the house. “When are you leaving to move to Canada, Auntie?”

 

“Oh, we’re about a week away before the move. Myungsoo already told me about you moving in here though soon.” She says and put down the things she bought from the supermarket before turning back to him with a look that can castrate her. “That’s still a plan, right?”

 

He gulps and for a moment, he doesn’t know what to say. Myungsoo is ready for the move, specifically him moving in with them… but is he? With the things right now and all this running away drama, he’s not sure if he is.

 

Woohyun knows when exactly he should just leave two people to talk so being the kind natured that he is, he went inside Myungsoo’s room and welcomes himself there only to find Myungsoo sitting on his swivel chair and staring back to his laptop’s screen. The younger knows he’s already inside though, because Myungsoo turns a little on his side and wasn’t even surprised to see him standing there.

 

“You’ve been here all along?” he asked and Myungsoo shrugs. “Myungsoo, Sungyeol is in your living room. Probably talking to you mom right now. Don’t give me that act that you’re actually listening to something dude. I know you’re not.”

 

But Myungsoo didn’t say anything so Woohyun settle back on the younger’s bed. “Seriously, you two are tiring. I bet you didn’t know he’s inside his room the whole time the other night as well.”

 

Woohyun smirks when Myungsoo take off his head set. “What did you just say?”

 

Woohyun sits up and lean closer to Myungsoo. “I said, he’s inside his room the night you asked me where he is the whole time. He asked me to tell you he’s with us but the truth is, he isn’t anywhere with us.”

 

“Why the would he do that?” Now, Myungsoo is angrier than ever. “He knows I’ll be deadass worried! And he ing blocked me! I can’t even call him!”

 

Woohyun nods, understanding the younger’s sentiments. “He’s just being this oblivious him and you know that. He probably got intimidated when you, well told him about how you feel.”

 

He snorts. “ off. I am yet to tell him everything Woohyun. What I told him is not even half of how I feel for him Woohyun. You know that. And how the did you know about that?”

 

“It’s so stupid for you to ask that when we’re talking about my bestfriend here. He tells me everything, Myungsoo. You ing know that.”

 

“Then how about what he truly feels?”

 

Woohyun stops talking and just stare back at Myungsoo. He’s not in the position to tell the younger.

 

“Myungsoo, I already told you. Look deeper. You’ll see what I’ve been trying to imply all this time.”

 

Myungsoo stands and was about to leave the room when he remembered Sungyeol is there as well and probably having a conversation with his mom. But when he took a step closer to his bedroom door, Myungsoo halts on his steps when Woohyun opens the door slightly. There, he saw Sungyeol’s back facing his bedroom door. His mother saw them peeking and gave him the look to stay quiet so they did.

 

Sungyeol starts fumbling the strap of his bag and Myungsoo knows that Sungyeol is nervous. Nervous for what, he’s not sure. But his mother’s stoic face tells him why.

 

“So did you and Myungsoo have a fight?” Sungyeol didn’t answer so she continues. “Sungyeol, I know it’ll be you deciding whether you’ll really move in with him here but you know he decided to stay because of you in the first place right? He’ll be extremely mad if that plan of yours didn’t go well. I bet you two will throw fit if it didn’t happen.”

 

“I know that Mrs. Kim… but you know me and Myungsoo usually fights and things won’t work well for us every time.”

 

“He can’t lose you, Sungyeol. You know that. Myungsoo has always been the dependent one on you. He’s scared to lose you, dear… all his life he believes that he only have you in his life. He opens up to less people than you. You can leave and yet he’ll stay no matter how long it takes for you to comeback…”

 

“What are you saying?” Sungyeol asked confused and Myungsoo is not sure if he still wants to hear this but he stood there frozen with Woohyun pulling the hem of his shirt.

 

“All I’m saying is it’s time for the both of you to talk more seriously about what to do with each other… It’s time to realize something more than what you think life has to offer for the both of you. Sungyeol, Myungsoo is the stupid one here okay? He’s too afraid to lose you that asking will be too much for him. He’s too afraid you’re not on the same page as him. He’s too scared to ask because he knows you can tell him lies about how you feel about him and he’ll accept it until you’re ready to accept it…”

 

“Mrs. Kim I –“

 

“I know you like my son, Sungyeol.”

 

And he gulps, Myungsoo kicked the door closed and he’s sure the two from the living room looks at their side but he can’t find himself to care. Even when Sungyeol opens it soon after, he only lay down on his bed, put his earphones on and give him his back.

 

“Get out. Now.” Was the only thing he said before turning the volume up.

 

Woohyun sighs and stops his best friend when he tries to get closer to Myungsoo. “Let it be for now, Sungyeol.”

 

“You don’t understand Woo. He got to –“

 

“I don’t think he’s ready to listen now, Yeol. Let it go. For now.” He said and takes Myungsoo’s bag from Sungyeol’s arms and put it over the study table. “We’re leaving, Myungsoo. We make you a copy of today’s classes so yeah… let’s go.”

 

Sungyeol tries to grab Myungsoo’s comforter but Woohyun is fast enough to stop him.

 

They said their goodbye to Mrs. Kim who opens up the door for them.

 

--

 

Three days after that and Myungsoo’s blinds are still drawn. Three days of Myungsoo being absent to all their classes. Three days of their teacher’s asking them what happened to the younger and no one knows what to answer them. Three days of Myungsoo shutting the whole world out of his system.

 

It’s been three days since Sungyeol started to drop off the things he’d write for the younger so he could still catch up in their classes in case he decided to suddenly come back.

 

Three days of Sungyeol watching the younger’s room and three days of failing to see even the glimpse of him.

 

It’s been three frustrating days and now he’s sitting inside his room still watching and waiting the curtains from the other side to be drawn open. Woohyun nearly threw a chip on him because they’re supposed to be studying, but here he is, watching Myungsoo’s room.

 

“You know, you could’ve just asked him to come right? And besides, the teachers asked you to talk to him right? He’s missing too many classes and exams starts tomorrow. I don’t think we should worry about that when we’re talking about Myungsoo since he’s smart but aren’t you worried that –“

 

The lights open from Myungsoo’s room and Sungyeol suddenly stood up from his seat and open the sliding door from his side. “He’s back, Woo.”

 

Woohyun sighs and throw the chip back to the bowl. “I guess he is.” He said as he follows his bestfriend to his balcony. They leaned against the handrails and as if on cue, Myungsoo opens drawn the curtain open and open up his own balcony only to be shocked by seeing them there. “Yo.” He greeted.

 

“Myungsoo…” Sungyeol almost whispers. “Welcome home.” He added but Myungsoo look away and pick up the small chair so he could hang the cage of his new pet outside the balcony. “The exams start tomorrow.”

 

“I know. Mom got a call from school and she told me.” Myungsoo answers coldly, not directly looking at Sungyeol at all. “Thanks for reminding me though. I’ll go to bed n –“

 

“Wait.” Myungsoo halts from his steps and turns to Sungyeol. “Where were you? I’ve been waiting for you to comeback.”

 

“I was here the whole time.” The younger tucks his hands inside his pockets and stare at his feet. “I was helping Mom with the things they’d bring to Canada.”

 

“Oh… when are they leaving?”

 

“When are we leaving?”

 

That stops Sungyeol from smiling and Myungsoo finally look up to him. Woohyun beside Sungyeol almost choke on his coke.

 

“What do you mean?” Sungyeol whispers dejectedly but loud enough for Myungsoo to hear.

 

“I’m going to Canada. I already talked about it with our adviser so they know that I won’t be there tomorrow to take the exams since yeah… we’re leaving tomorrow.” Myungsoo look away again. “I bet your mom and Daeyeol didn’t tell you, huh?”

 

“When did you change your mind about staying and why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Why would I?” Myungsoo’s questions send shivers through his veins and Woohyun swears he can see tears in his bestfriend’s eyes. “Am I entitled to tell you everything? I thought I heard you tell mom that not everything could work out well for us?”

 

“Myungsoo, this is definitely not what I mean about –“

 

“I know but I’m tired reading between the lines. I’m tired crossing the lines. I’m tired thinking you’re mine when in fact you are not.” Myungsoo started walking away to get inside his room. “Before I leave, just know that I love you, okay? I really do. And I don’t think I’ll be able to stop loving you even if I leave.” Sungyeol isn’t having any of it. Woohyun almost yell at him when he jump over the handrails and jump over to Myungsoo’s balcony without the younger knowing since he got his back on them. “I know things won’t go back to normal even if we try and I rather leave now than to stay only to watch you stay away from me. It hurts like hell and I don’t think I’m ready for another day with you running away from me. I just can’t anymore and –“

 

“Myungsoo look at me!” Myungsoo did and was surprised to find him right in front of him. “Why else would I wait for you to turn on your lights and unlock your balcony door for me?! I love you too, okay? I really do and I know it’ll be too much for you before you believe me but I really do! I love you and I don’t think it’s fair for you to leave me when I’m ready to take the risks now.”

 

Myungsoo smirks. “Don’t say you love me only to make me stay, Sungyeol. It won’t work on me.”

 

Sungyeol sighs frustratedly, pulling out his hair in process. “I haven’t ed you up so badly yet for me to deserve this!”

 

“And I wouldn’t wait for that day Sungyeol. I can’t take it.” he stepped inside his room and was ready to shut the glass door close but Sungyeol stopped it with his hands. “Listen, I really do love you okay? I’m not saying this now just because I want you to stay. I’m telling you how I feel because I know you deserve to know… I’m never the most honest, Myungsoo. You know I tend to hide it all inside but if things escalate this way for us then I wouldn’t want that… If you really made your choice and you’re really leaving me… then I guess I’d let you go. I didn’t do anything to stop you from hiding your feelings from me… I wouldn’t do anything now that you’re planning on staying away from me.”

 

And he pulls away. Leaving Myungsoo in shock as he jumps his way back to his own room. Woohyun is too shocked with the situation he only follows Sungyeol inside his room.

 

“Dude, that didn’t just happen… tell me it didn’t just happen.”

 

“It did. Now shut the off and let’s study.”

 

--

 

They were ten years old when Sungyeol find out how much Myungsoo meant to him. They were ten years old when Sungyeol decided to be selfish and never let Myungsoo go… he may ask him to hang out and befriend with others, but all those while, he’s keeping an eye on him.

 

He doesn’t want Myungsoo to find someone else that’s more worthy than him after all.

 

They were ten when he told Woohyun not to stand so close to Myungsoo even if he asked his best friend to befriend with Myungsoo.

 

And yes, it’s been around those times when they were ten that he knew he started feeling love towards the younger but since they’re only kids, he thought he’s not really in love. But then things escalated quickly and their relationship grows more than friendship. They were possessive pieces of s with each other.

 

“Had a bad dream?”

 

He didn’t bother wiping away his tears that started falling when he first opens his eyes that morning. Calling it a bad dream where Myungsoo walks away is an understatement.

 

“Better get up or we’ll both be late. We have exams today, remember?”

 

“I know… use the bathroom first. I’ll prepare breakfast.”

 

Woohyun nods. Sungyeol stays on his bed for another five minutes before getting up from it. But then he stops when he saw his ow mother and Daeyeol making breakfast.

 

“You guys are up early.” He said as he occupies the seat meant for him in their dining area. “That reminds me mom… did you know about the Kims moving out soon?”

 

His mother looks up to him. “Oh, you and Myungsoo started talking again?” he’s not sure how to answer that so he just nods. “Well, Myungsoo’s mom told me that he might as well bring Myungsoo with him to Canada if things between you two worsen. The last time I checked, Myungsoo said yes already.”

 

That sends a painful pinch inside his chest. Dayeol placed a plate with foods before him. “But now that you’re okay again with Myungsoo-hyung, I guess he’s not leaving anymore?”

 

He wanted to say yes but he knows it’s not like that at all. “He’s still leaving.” He flatly said earning a surprise look from his mother and younger brother. “Even after telling him how I feel he’s still leaving.”

 

“You really ed it up, huh Hyung?”

 

Woohyun throws a towel over his head and pat it slightly. “Take a bath dude. We don’t want to be late right? Tell you what, I have a plan. I’ll tell you what it is if you can be a good boy and speed things up.”

 

“What do you mean you have a plan?” he asked confusedly but then Woohyun just smiles at him.

 

--

 

Myungsoo found his phone ringing as he came out from his bathroom. It’s already 8pm sharp and he honestly can’t deal with anyone right now when things inside his head are a mess. He’s been trying to think about what Sungyeol told him and the decision of whether he is coming with his family to Canada is yet again to be finalized.

 

He picked up his phone but stop midway from answering it when Woohyun’s name flashed on the screen. “Why is he calling now?” he slides it to answer. “What do you want?”

 

The background is ed up. It’s noisy and he can bet right on that moment that Woohyun is inside a bar.

 

“Myungsoo?” he froze. It wasn’t Woohyun. “Don’t hang up please…”

 

“What do you want?” he asked, making sure his words are delivered as cold as possible. “It’s late and I have things to do. So tell me –“

 

“I love you… I love you so much… People inside the bar is touching me in places I don’t want them to touch… somewhere I wish you’d touch me…” there’s shouting from the background and he can hear Sungyeol struggling to say the words he was saying. “Can you – can you pick me up? Please pick me up…”

 

“Are you drunk?” and he really tried not to give worry in his voice but it came out like that so. “Where are you guys?”

 

“Are you picking me up? And no… I’m not drunk.”

 

“.” He quickly grabs his jeans and a shirt, not putting the phone down. “Sungyeol, listen to me. Move farther away from the crowd and stay safe until I come… now tell me where you are?”

 

“I don’t know… we’re inside a bar.”

 

“I know, you. Now talk coherently and let me know where you are.” He went out of his room and found his mother fixing dinner. “Mom, I’m going out for a while.”

 

“Why? What’s wrong?”

 

But he didn’t answer that question as he grabs his wallet. “Sungyeol, ask Woohyun where you guys are and tell me your location. Please Baby, you can do it.” He swear he’ll ing kill whoever gave him a drink.

 

He can hear Sungyeol asking Woohyun the name of the bar but before Sungyeol could even tell him, Woohyun’s phone shut down because of low battery.

 

--

 

Woohyun is trying so hard not to let Sungyeol fall asleep outside the bar they’re into. It how his phone is dead and how anyone with them has their phone with them.

 

“I can’t believe we’re out of phones.” He said and threw his phone to Sunggyu. “I can’t even call a cab for Sungyeol.”

 

“Don’t tell me you’re seriously thinking of sending him back through uber? Myungsoo will kill you.”

 

“I know. I was actually planning to book us an uber so we could all go home. I can’t let you drive, Sunggyu. You’re as drunk as this guy.”

 

They sat on the parkbench outside the bar as Sungyeol throws up from the nearby grass and now the taller is sleeping. “I can’t believe he’s drunk after five shots of tequila. I forgot his alcohol tolerance .”

 

“I’ll go get some medicine and something warm for him to drink from the convenience store over there… stay here with him. He’s wrecked. I wonder how many hands touched him tonight.”

 

“Well I think he did well swatting those hands away.” He said and ruffled the taller’s hair. “And besides –“

 

“Nam Woohyun I’m going to kill you.”

 

The couple surprisingly froze as Myungsoo lands a punch on Woohyun’s cheek, making him stumble on his feet but Sunggyu catches him before he falls first on the ground.

 

Myungsoo slouched and put a hand on Sungyeol’s forehead. “He’s burning up. You know he gets fever when drinks too much you er!”

 

The couple exchange glances and Sunggyu bring Woohyun behind him. “How did you find us?” he asked.

 

“I ing asked someone to trace the call this guy gave me just now… Sungyeol, get the up.”

 

“That’s how you found us?” Woohyun asked, not really caring if he got hit just now by the younger.

 

“I also heard you tell him the name of the bar before your trash of a phone shuts down.” Sungyeol sits up finally and half-awakenly lean against Myungsoo’s torso, while hugging his waist calling out his name. “How much did he drink?”

 

“Five shots.”

 

“Of what?”

 

“Tequila.”

 

“.” He cursed and took Sungyeol’s face between his palms. “Now listen here, get up and help me take you to the cab I hailed. It’s either you walk on your own and I’ll help you so you could come home with me or stay here with these two idiotic couple? You decide.”

 

“I’m *hik* coming h-home *hik* with Myung *hik* ie…”

 

“Good choice. Now get up Baby… you can do it.”

 

But who is he kidding? He ended up carrying Sungyeol on his back all the way to the cab and when he turn around to say goodbye to the idiotic couple the two says in synch…

 

“Whipped.”

 

And he couldn’t agree more. On their way back, he brushes away the bangs that tainted the taller’s now closed eyes.

 

“What do I do with you, Lee Sungyeol?”

 

--

 

A/N: AND I’M BAAAAAAAAAAACK! Finally I get to update this story. I feel emotional right now. *cries Han River* anyways guys, just want to let you guys know that I’m back updating my stories but only once a week for both stories since I have two on going right now and one on hold. I have school now but no work so that gives me more time to write.

 

Sooooo, tell me what you guys think about this update. -xoxo