1. Ever Since

I'm in love with you (And all your little things)

A/N: Because I’m missing Eversince master-nim.

 

--

 

He just turned 10, same age as Sungyeol when he met him. It was his birthday when his mother decided to live separately with his father, and Myungsoo doesn’t mind. He really doesn’t. As long as he get to live with his mom, it’s okay, he doesn’t mind. He doesn’t mind a bit even if he has to leave his friends from where he came from. He doesn’t mind starting over again if it means he get to be free with his mother, as long as he’s far away from his father.

 

Sungyeol was ten then, same age as Myungsoo when he first met him. He was crying, holding onto his cute stuffed toy who looks like a penguin – yeah, it was a penguin. Myungsoo was crying when he found him sitting in one of the swings in the neighborhood play park. Myungsoo was crying then when Sungyeol first offered him his own ice cream even if it was his favorite.

 

They were ten when they meet. It was when Myungsoo first laid his eyes on Sungyeol giving him his own ice cream though he obviously looks like he doesn’t want to share it to him. It was then when Myungsoo found someone who will stay no matter how grumpy, whiny and annoying he could get.

 

They were ten when Myungsoo held someone else’s hand to take him home. It was also then when Myungsoo let someone in. It was also then, that Myungsoo didn’t care even if he was seen crying.

 

“I’ll be your friend… I’m Sungyeol.”

 

He hesitantly took Sungyeol’s hand as he stand there before him, waiting for him to take it so they could walk back home together. Sungyeol was running an errand for his mother that time and though it’s weird for Myungsoo to be friendly around someone he barely know around in this neighborhood, he took it. He held Sungyeol’s hand as tightly, as if he doesn’t want the warmth from the other to let him go.

 

Sungyeol took the first step and they start walking away from that play park. Letting Sungyeol drag him as he goes off, talking.

 

“You’re the new guy moving in room 313 right?” he nods and Sungyeol smiled at him. “The house next to the apartment complex belongs to us. Me, my mom and with my younger brother Daeyeol lives there. My room happens to be facing one room from room 313. Will that be yours?”

 

Myungsoo thinks about it for a while. They just got there so he’s not sure but he nods. “It will be… if I asked for it.”

 

Sungyeol eyed him with excitement in his eyes. “Then ask for it! My room is basically next to yours! We can chat all the time or even sleep over in each other’s room whenever we want.”

 

Myungsoo looks elsewhere, shy for him because this guy is so calm and friendly, he leaves too many openings in him and is very welcoming.

 

It’s warm.

 

He nods again and Sungyeol giggles. It was cute, how Sungyeol smiles and laugh is cute. He likes it. It’s warm and sincere. It’s bright and blinding. It’s adorable.

 

They stop in front of the apartment complex and Myungsoo saw his mother carrying boxes from her car. He recognized that box, it was his. It’s where he keeps his toys and books.

 

“That looks heavy… we should help your mother.”

 

He nods again and followed Sungyeol as he makes his way to help his mother only to get surprised when a woman helps him.

 

“It’s my mom!” he exclaims and run to the woman who helped his own mother.

 

Myungsoo looks at his hand which Sungyeol lets go.

 

Now it feels empty.

 

He was hesitant to move closer to where the others are but then Sungyeol looks back at him and surprisingly run back to him only to hold his hand again.

 

“Let’s go, Myungsoo.”

 

He was stunned. He never mentions his name. How come he knows?

 

He stood still and Sungyeol confusedly look at him. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

“How did you know my name?”

 

“Your mother tells me. She said it’s also your birthday today! Congratulations for turning ten years old today! We’re the same age but I’ll be eleven in August. But since we’re on the same age, basically, let’s be friends, okay?”

 

Myungsoo was ten and Sungyeol was ten when they first met. And for the first time, Myungsoo wanted to celebrate his birthday with someone else beside his mother.

 

Starting off from his birthday, when he turned ten, Myungsoo sleep over to Sungyeol’s room because they’re in the middle of organizing their things and he’s yet to have his room but he definitely asked his mother to give the room Sungyeol was talking about, and true enough, it does face the room Sungyeol has. Myungsoo’s room balcony is facing Sungyeol’s room balcony.

 

“I have a gift for you.”

 

“Huh? What?” he asked as Sungyeol closes the glass door to his balcony. They sit on Sungyeol’s bed.

 

“I know this isn’t much… but you can jump your way to here whenever you want. My room will be your own room from now on.”

 

Myungsoo chuckles. “Is that supposed to be the gift?”

 

They were ten when they established that rule. Their balcony doors will always be open for each other. Myungsoo wonders why it’s so easy to create this kind of situation, but it’s warm, and he loves everything that’s making him feel warm so he just let it happen.

 

That day started everything that they are now. Myungsoo opens his eyes, both aware of the noise around him. One belongs to his alarm clock which he placed in his bedside table and one coming from his balcony door. He takes his time to guess what could be Sungyeol’s weapon in banging his balcony door today but the he kicks off his blanket and sits up only to realized that the curtain is closed making him groan because it suddenly drawn to him the reason of Sungyeol banging the door this early.

 

He stood from his bed and walks towards the balcony door and opens the curtain. Sungyeol was in the middle of picking up pebbles from a pot on his balcony, Myungsoo is sure of it, while still holding the mop which he assumes the weapon Sungyeol has for banging his balcony door. When Sungyeol tear his gaze away from the pot with three pebbles on his hands, he was startled to see Myungsoo already leaning with his head on his palms.

 

“Are you about to throw pebbles on my door?”

 

Sungyeol smiles as he put the pebbles back on its original place before letting go of the mop. “I thought you wouldn’t wake up so… yeah. You locked your door and even draw the curtains so… anyway, good morning. Slept well?”

 

He was ten when this beautiful man invades his whole life and he’s still letting him do so as they grow older. Myungsoo and Sungyeol now 17 and was in their last year of high school is still together as the best of friends.

 

“Sorry. I was so tired last night I didn’t even get to message you about me arriving.”

 

“It’s okay. For now, you need to get up. I’m preparing breakfast for me, you and Daeyeol. Mom already left for work and I bet your mom too. But if your mom prepared breakfast for you already, it’s okay.”

 

Myungsoo shakes his head surely because his own mom got used to the idea of him eating breakfast with Sungyeol and his brother. It always been that way ever since they were ten so, he’s certain that his mom cooked nothing for breakfast except of course, feeding his cat, Byeol.

 

“I’ll be there in a bit. I just need to prepare.”

 

Sungyeol nods and turn around. “Alright.” Was the last spoken word before he walks away and close his own balcony door.

 

Myungsoo goes back inside his own room and smiled as he found his cat Byeol on his bed. He just let the animal do what it likes and continue to prepare himself for school.

 

It’s their first day in their last year of high school today. He’s excited because this year will also be with Sungyeol, heck, he knew it’ll always be with Sungyeol ever since they were ten that he’s already used to it. They already made plans for this whole school year and that includes of being the best of friends they always are.

 

Nothing changes much, just their appearance, but when it comes to their relationship as the best of friends, nothing changes much.

 

They still consider each other as their first priority in everything even if they established new friends beside each other. When Sungyeol asked him to befriend with other people just so he won’t be lonely when he’s not around since Sungyeol is such a student leader that he is and has many things to do, he worries about him too much.

 

And so, he befriend with other people, for him not to worry Sungyeol.

 

Honestly, everything he does starts because he doesn’t want Sungyeol to worry or think about him too much. He doesn’t want to be a burden to him and if Sungyeol wanted him to befriend with other people, he’ll do it.

 

It all starts with Sungyeol anyway.

 

After bathing, Myungsoo looks at his own uniform. He’s a senior now – they’re a senior now – and he’s nervous. He knows Sungyeol will be there but what he worries about is the other people will be there as well. Talking to him, talking to Sungyeol or even taking his whole time away from him. But Myungsoo grew up and aging up makes him think more maturely and that also made him realized a lot of things. He doesn’t want Sungyeol to feel suffocated if he’s always around so he promised himself not to cling on him too much.

 

Except in every day of every year, he always fails to do just that. He always clings too much on Sungyeol. He doesn’t want his number 1 to change just because he let him be too free on his own. He doesn’t want him to turn to other people and gradually forget about him so he always keeps his eyes on him, afraid that as soon as he turn away, he’s no longer the best friend.

 

Myungsoo, with his pet cat on his arms, locks the door of his and his mom’s apartment, fully clothed with his hair still damp from bathing. Classes starts at 8am in their chosen high school and Sungyeol needs to be in school at 7:30 so he needs to hurry of Sungyeol will leave him behind.

 

He made his way to the Lee’s house with all the things he needed for that morning, including his other things that concerns his own club where he became the President since he’s the senior of the club after their seniors moves up to college. Don’t get him wrong, he only wanted to keep being on the club because that will give him the excuse to stay as late as Sungyeol in school.

 

He opens the door and Sungyeol greeted him with a smile. “Did Byeol already ate?”

 

“Yeah, mom fed it before she left for work.” He lets his cat down and funny because even his cat feels familiar with the Lee’s home. “Is Daeyeol still here?” he asked about the maknae of the Lee’s.

 

“In the dining table, eating. You better eat or I’ll leave you behind.”

 

“Do you have to be in school early today too?”

 

“Yeah, student council President duty.” He simply shrugs and lends Myungsoo his mug. Sungyeol once told him that he’s keeping a mug for him there since basically lives there ever since they were ten. He even got his own toothbrush in Sungyeol’s bathroom from his own room. It’s mutual though, they keep things in each other’s rooms so it’s nothing really. “Hurry the up, Myungsoo.”

 

He lets himself in and found Daeyeol eating. He sits beside the younger Lee who turns to him immediately. “Ah, Myungsoo-hyung! Good morning.”

 

“Good morning, Dae.” He greeted back. “You’re up early. Why?”

 

“I have morning practice with the soccer club, hyung.” The younger said politely and pointed out a big duffel bag across the room. “I’m actually about to go now. I just need to brush my teeth.”

 

“Then do it or you’ll be late.”

 

Daeyeol nods and do as he told while Myungsoo starts eating. He assumed Sungyeol is already done but the taller sits beside him with his coffee.

 

“I thought you’re done eating.” He said inquiringly.

 

“I am. I just wanted to join you for another cup.” Sungyeol lift up his head and locked gazes with him. “Your neck tie is crooked.”

 

“I at tying a neck tie.” He whines but Sungyeol leans to fix it for him making him pull away a little from eating to let the taller do it. “Thanks, you’re a life saver.”

 

“I just don’t want you inside my SC Office this early, Myung.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

He heard Sungyeol giggles but he already tear his eyes away from him, focusing on eating. “How was your Dad?”

 

Sungyeol asked carefully that Myungsoo fidgets on his seat. The taller must’ve noticed him become uneasy so he sighs and sips from his coffee.

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. I just want to make sure everything is okay with you and your family.”

 

“He’s fine.” He said lowly. “Mom and I stayed with him till he fell asleep last night and only left once his other woman arrived so… it’s okay.”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“I’m okay. You should ask my mom that though. I feel like she’s not. She held my hand so tight last night while she drives as if telling me not to let it go because she’s… yeah, not fine enough.”

 

Sungyeol smack his own lips and smiles faintly. “When I saw her today, her eyes are swollen from obviously crying so I didn’t ask her the obvious. My mom did though so they talked about it behind mom’s room’s closed door.”

 

“Did she… did she cry?”

 

“We can bet.” Sungyeol said and put a hand over Myungsoo’s. “Everything will be okay, Myung. Be strong, not only for yourself, but also for your Mom.”

 

“I know that and I’m doing just that, no need to remind me.”

 

His father is sick and he called them to visit him. Myungsoo doesn’t mind as long as his mother doesn’t mind. It just broke him in two after seeing his mother looking at a woman who’s basically on the same age as his and introducing herself as his daughter. He was stunned but didn’t show it and right there, he knew for sure, that the reason why their parents decided to separate is this.

 

He has a half-sister. His Dad finally told him about it. His own mother apologizes to him as she tells him last night. But it’s okay, as long as his mother is okay. The two decided to end things officially last night also and honestly, it doesn’t surprise him anymore. He’s more than ready to see them officially end things. They just let him grow up so he could understand things more, not that he can’t understand things when he was younger, but he was thankful for his parents’ decision to let him age up before ending things officially. At least now, they can finally live on their own without his father’s care.

 

Sungyeol’s hold tightens against his hand and he realized he’s been staring up in the air, forgetting that he was eating.

 

“Myungsoo, we need to go in fifteen minutes if you want to leave with me.”

 

“I’m almost done.” He said and started eating again. Sungyeol nods and stood to get his things ready.

 

Myungsoo watched his best friend back and how thankful he is to him ever since he came into his life. He’s the only one that will never judge him in anything that concerns his own ed up life.

 

As long as I have Sungyeol with me, everything is okay. As long as he’s here to understand me, I’ll be okay.

 

Myungsoo doesn’t need much. He doesn’t need a lot of friends to make him happy and feel at ease. For him, he only needs one person to understand him and he’ll be okay.

 

And that one person in his life is Sungyeol so he’s more than okay.

 

He speeds up at eating. He brushed his teeth inside Sungyeol’s own bathroom inside his room and soon joined the taller in putting his shoes on.

 

--

 

Woohyun greeted Myungsoo from the gate and Sungyeol watch him as he got taken away by the other while he started working today. Myungsoo and Woohyun walks back to their room together with Sungyeol’s bag on Myungsoo’s shoulder as well because the taller stayed on the gate to monitor the students.

 

“Hey, I received an invitation from Key’s-“

 

“Pass.”

 

“I have a coupon for the newly opened ice cream shop near the station-“

 

“Pass.”

 

“I have four tickets for the upcoming-“

 

“Pass.”

 

Woohyun annoyingly looks at him. “Yah, why are you so hard to ask to hang out with?”

 

“Because school year barely started and you’re annoying me with these invitations. I know you only want me there to gather more girls.” He said and sits down on his seat after putting Sungyeol’s bag on the seat beside him. He know he’s sitting with him again this school year because the arrangement will always be in alphabetical order and he’s thankful enough for the Lee-Kim combination. “Besides, Woo, you know I won’t go if that person is not there.”

 

Woohyun rolls his eyes and sits on the seat beside him which he knows the older owns. “As if Sungyeol will even consider coming. He’s not into those things. And besides, he’s not coming if you’re not coming either.”

 

“Exactly.” He said, giggling. “It’ll take you a long time to convince us to come.”

 

“Yeah, because you two are ers that needed each other in everything.”

 

Myungsoo just nods because he knows and so does everyone that that thing about him and Sungyeol is true. Asking one of them to come with you means you asking the other one to come because one will not come without the other one. It annoys everyone around them but he doesn’t care nor did Sungyeol.

 

He turn his attention to the window beside him, making it possible for him to watch Sungyeol from where he is. Sungyeol smiles towards the other students coming in to their school gate and of course, the one receiving that smile will smile as well. It’s a scene natural to be seen by him ever since they were ten. Sungyeol is so used in having the attention on him. The taller is so used on being in the center of attention, making it hard for Myungsoo to keep up because he’s the opposite of Sungyeol. He only needs a little circle of friends to survive, he doesn’t need much but for Sungyeol, it’s not like that.

 

He’s always been the friendly type. And sometimes, it stir up something inside Myungsoo and his reaction surprises him because he knows he gets jealous easily if it’s Sungyeol.

 

Because he doesn’t need that much attention, he only needs Sungyeol’s. As long as Sungyeol’s attention is on him at the end of the day, it’s okay.

 

“Staring again, Kim.”

 

He tears up his gaze when Sungyeol looks up as if feeling that he’s being watched. Sungyeol smiles at him and waves his hand like an idiot that he is. He met Woohyun’s gaze who happens to be looking at him teasingly.

 

“So what? It’s not like you haven’t seen me stare at him before.” He coyly said.

 

“Exactly. It becomes a habit for you. Aren’t you tired keeping your eyes on him?” he shakes his head and Woohyun sighs. “Even when you’re seeing things that hurts you?”

 

Woohyun knows. He bet the older knows. Everyone does too. Everyone knows Sungyeol is his but the taller doesn’t know it for himself. It’s just Myungsoo claiming him his and he knows it’s stupid but what can he do? He doesn’t want him to slip away from him.

 

“As long as I’m still the best friend, it’s okay.”

 

“Myungsoo, you can be more than that if you only-“

 

“Tell him?” he intervenes making Woohyun shut up in an instant. “Tell him and then what? I’ll lose him, hyung. You know that.”

 

“Except you know you won’t.”

 

“No, I know I will. And I’d rather keep it to myself like this and gets hurt without him knowing than to tell him and lose the only person that understands me.”

 

Woohyun gives up long time ago when it comes to convincing him to tell Sungyeol exactly what he feels. Woohyun knows how scared he is in doing so and he’s so close in smacking Sungyeol’s head for being so dense about it. He’s been keeping Myungsoo beside him, making the younger fall for him effortlessly and now he doesn’t even know a thing about the younger at all and that he’s hurting him.

 

Because there are three words that is harder to say than to live this life, and they all know that.

 

And for Myungsoo to say those words, it will either make him own him or lose him.

 

He rather dies than to lose him.

 

--

 

Myungsoo glare at the man talking to Sungyeol in the cafeteria. They were just about to start eating their lunch when this guy came and it annoys Myungsoo that he wanted to kick his off away from Sungyeol.

 

The guy in question seems to be intimidated by his looks that he hurries up on whatever he was telling Sungyeol making the taller sits beside him again sooner than any of his friends expected. It’s been a week since they started school and Sungyeol has been nothing but busy. His work as the President of the Student Council is becoming too much to handle for Myungsoo for it keeps the taller away from him longer than any of the normal days they are having.

 

Myungsoo eats through gritted teeth and Sungyeol notices it, turning at him.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“You know you can just tell them not to bother you when we eat, right? Why do you have to entertain them when we’re about to eat?”

 

“Does it annoy you?”

 

“Of course it does!” he snaps, pushing away his tray in process. “It makes me want to leave this table in an instant because I always lose my appetite!”

 

Sungyeol giggles. “Sorry about that. I’ll make sure to keep them away from us during lunch.”

 

And that makes Myungsoo reached out for his tray and start eating again, earning a rolling eyes from both Sungjong and Woohyun.

 

“Are you waiting for me again later, Myung?”

 

“Are you asking me if the sky is blue?” he sassed and Sungyeol glare at him. “Yes I will.”

 

“You can just go home you know? I know club activities doesn’t start till next month and you’re just sleeping inside our classroom as you wait for me. You can just go home and sleep there instead.”

 

“It’s not like it was you who’s doing all the waiting.” He said ending this conversation. “I’m fine, Sungyeol. You worry too much.”

 

“That’s because you’re being an and keeps on waiting for me even if it ended up so late.”

 

“I’ve been telling you, I don’t care about how late you finishes. I don’t want to leave without you when I always arrive with you.”

 

Sungyeol sighs and their friends almost puke to that, but then the taller smiles. “Okay, but if you got bored in waiting-“

 

“I won’t.”

 

“Okay.” And Sungyeol starts eating.

 

The truth is, Myungsoo is indeed bored in waiting for Sungyeol but there’s also no way of him leaving Sungyeol behind. He doesn’t want him going home with someone else beside him. He just won’t let that happen.

 

Myungsoo is walking down the hallway, on his way to pick up some things from the stock room because his teacher asked him to when he notices the familiar silhouette of man. He’ll recognize the physique everywhere.

 

“Sungye-“ he paused when he saw a girl lending Sungyeol a what seems to be a love letter. He hides but stayed on his spot as he listen to what they were saying.

 

Many things scared Myungsoo and this is one of those many things. He have his own share of admirers but it’s natural for him to turn them all down as soon as they started speaking but it’s hell when it’s Sungyeol receiving them. He’s scared to the bones whenever that happens because for him, it only takes time for Sungyeol to find someone he’ll devote his life to.

 

He’s just glad that nothing like that happens yet but he’s always been so anxious whenever it happens – the confession on Sungyeol – he means.

 

He was about to walk away, decided he’d seen enough and doesn’t want to pry any more that he already did but Sungyeol’s words stops him from walking away.

 

“I’m sorry… I already liked someone else.”

 

--

 

Myungsoo stirs as gentle thumb pressed on his lips. He opens his eyes and found Sungyeol looking at him. He stills on the spot and Sungyeol sits beside him to mirror his position.

 

“I’m tired. Let’s stay here for a while.” Was the first thing he said before closing his own eyes.

 

Myungsoo stare at his best friend and everything that happen that day flashback on his mind. He wonders who that someone Sungyeol likes is. He’s been wondering all day but no one come in mind. He’s scared to death to know who it is, ready to fight him or her for Sungyeol but that will be pathetic of him.

 

“You’re staring again, Myung.”

 

“How did you even know that?” he asked and this time, it was him doing the gentle brushes with his thumb on Sungyeol’s cheek.

 

“I just know it when you’re staring at me. I know the weight of it wherever.” He opens his eyes and they locked gazes. The familiar thump and beating of his heart is present again.

 

“You should tell me to stop staring then…” he whispers but Sungyeol heard him clearly.

 

“I never mind everything you do, Myung.”

 

“Maybe that’s where the problem starts…” because you never mind me being over possessive of you…

 

The confusion in Sungyeol’s eyes made him pull back and stretch his arms. “I heard you had another confession.” He lied. He didn’t hear, he saw him having it.

 

“Does rumor travels that fast?” he asked jokingly but nods. “I just did.”

 

“Lucky guy you are, Lee.”

 

“Not really. Sometimes I feel like an for turning them down.”

 

“You’re just doing them a favor.” He said and stands from his seat to take his bag. “It’s not like you’ll jump in a relationship when you don’t even like the other half, right?”

 

Sungyeol nods in agreement because Myungsoo knows him so well. “I just can’t help but feel bad about it.”

 

Sungyeol follows him as he exits the room. It’s grey inside Myungsoo’s heart but its okay. He already accepted the fact that it’ll never be him Sungyeol wanted.

 

“Let’s get going. Daeyeol must be having a hard time with Byeol already.”

 

Myungsoo is turning away from him again and it’s always been like that making it invisible for the younger to see every Sungyeol’s reaction.

 

And the fact that he’s staring back at him whenever he can.

 

He walks beside Myungsoo in who knows for how many times already, keeping their distance close ever since they were ten. And it’s always been the space between them that keeps Sungyeol feels all inside him. And he’s more than certain of what it could stir up inside him.

 

--

 

Myungsoo removes his headphone, aware of his mom’s presence inside the apartment. She just came back from work obviously. He turns to Byeol who got his ears perked up because even his cat knows when his mother just came home.

 

“Come on, Byeol. Let’s go greet mom.”

 

Byeol follows him as he gets out of his room. He found his mother drinking water in front of their refrigerator.

 

“Hey mom… you’re back.”

 

The older woman smiles as he turns to him. “Hey, Myungie…” she tiredly replies. “Have you eaten?”

 

“Yeah, with the Lee’s. Auntie asked me to take home some for you. Are you hungry?” his mother nods cheerily, because she’s a fan of Sungyeol’s mother’s dishes. He smiles as well and tends to his mother’s need as she sits on one of the stool in the counter. “A mail also came for you, Mom…” he carefully adds and silence filled the whole room.

 

They all know what that mail is and Myungsoo doesn’t want to be the one to tell her about it but if he won’t tell her, who will right? As soon as he placed the food inside the microwave, he goes around picking up the manila envelope on their living room’s coffee table.  He then came back to where his mother is and placed the envelope before her. She just looks at it for a while before looking up to him.

 

“Do you want to think about this alone?” she nods. “Okay. I’ll be in my room if you need me. I already heated your food for you so don’t skip dinner, okay?”

 

“Yes Myungie… I won’t.”

 

Except he knows she will.  Myungsoo goes back to listen on some music from his headphones connected to his personal computer. The light in Sungyeol’s room is still open so he knows that the older is still awake, not to mention, Sungyeol just sent him a personal message on his phone asking if he wanted to go out to get some ice cream. He declines though, now is not the right time for him to get some ice cream when his own mother is dying inside because of something has to be done but she cannot do because of her love and belief of marriage.

 

Sungyeol asked him if he’s okay and he said he is even though he’s not. His mother needed him more tonight and she may not be asking too much from him, but he knows that his presence is enough for her.

 

That night, as he lay down on his bed, he heard his door opening and he immediately sits up and smiles to his mom, holding the same manila envelope on her hands. She shyly occupies the side of the bed and gently leans on Myungsoo.

 

And she cries.

 

Myungsoo didn’t know what to do except to hug his mother back. That’s all he can do for her.

 

“Myungie… after all of this, can you come with me and pick up Moonsoo?”

 

When his parents decided to separate, his younger brother stays with his father with the idea in mind that as long as they are there as the connection between their parents, they will never end things officially.

 

But now, he can bet that Moonsoo is disappointed with the outcome because both of them fail. Not that he himself tried harder enough to keep their family together.

 

“Of course Mom… we’ll take Moonsoo with us…” he kissed her on her forehead. “It’ll be alright even if it’s just the three of us from now on Mom… I won’t let anyone hurt you and Moonsoo ever again.”

 

“Then we’ll move to Canada together?”

 

Canada?

 

Myungsoo stare back at his mother confusedly. “Canada? What’s in Canada?”

 

The woman run his fingers through his hair and Myungsoo just lets her. “My boss wants to transfer me in our company’s branch in Canada. And I’m thinking of moving there with you and Moonsoo as soon as our divorce paper is done.”

 

He thinks he gone deaf.

 

There’s no Sungyeol in Canada.

 

--

A/N: Allow me to start this story with angst. Since someone asked for it. HAHAHAHAHA <3

 

I’m sorry to my friends who gave me the idea and the whole plot to this. I think I failed to give life to their ideal Myungsoo and ideal Sungyeol in this story. –cries- please tell me if I need to change anything because I’m always open for suggestions.

 

HIT SUBSCRIBE if you want more of this story. Also leave a comment before you go, okay?

 

Thanks!