3. Annoyance

I'm in love with you (And all your little things)

DROPPING THE SECOND BOMB HERE!!!

 

ANOTHER SHORT UPDATE BECAUSE I GOT TO RUN RUN RUN!

 

--

 

It didn’t take Myungsoo long before he found himself sitting in front of the taller’s room with his swollen cheeks. Well, Sungyeol throw a fit alright, and it smudges his beautiful face even. The taller didn’t like it when he share his things to other people and he admits defeat because he’s really on the wrong side here. He shouldn’t have done that, not when both of them got used to just by having each other. So here he found himself, playing with his fingers because he has nothing to play with so he can kill time while he waits for Sungyeol to open up the door for him and let him apologize.

 

Sungyeol’s mother placed a tray of foods beside him which he asked her to just leave it there since he won’t eat unless Sungyeol forgive him so they could eat together and forget about all of this. He bet the foods are already cold due to lack of attention by both him and Sungyeol but he doesn’t care at all. He rather starve than to eat with his best friend still mad at him.

 

For who knows how many times already, Myungsoo knocked on Sungyeol’s door, not caring if his knuckles are already swollen from all the knockings he have made.

 

“Sungyeol… open up. The foods are cold already.” He begs. “Please, let me in. I won’t share your things anymo-“

 

“ off Myungsoo!”

 

He winced to that and let out a heavy sigh, giving up is his only option now. Sungyeol won’t eat unless he left. “Okay, but please eat once I left okay? I don’t want you getting all hungry just because you’re mad at me… please Sungyeol.”

 

“Why would I take orders with you?!” Sungyeol shouted from the inside of his room and Myungsoo is so close to banging his head against the door.

 

“Because I don’t want you starving yourself just because we fought… so please… eat when I’m gone okay?”

 

Silence and he took it as a yes from the taller’s side. He hit the door one last time to let the taller know that he’s giving up in this game of who can resist the other longer, he knew he’d lose. He always does.

 

There’s no way for him to resist Sungyeol. He just can’t. He’s too whipped for him.

 

He came down only to found his mom with Sungyeol’s mom and with Daeyeol having their quality time in watching television.

 

He smiles faintly. “I’ll go ahead. I bet he won’t come out and eat when I stay…”

 

“There’s no food back home, Myungsoo. At least eat your share.”

 

He shakes his head. “It’s okay. I’ll just go to the near convenience store and see what they have for me.” He said and went out of the house, not forgetting in keeping himself warm because that night is chilly.

 

He look up and saw Sungyeol quickly hid himself back inside his room when he caught him, of course he’d know Sungyeol will check if he will really leave, I mean, come on.

 

He brokenly smiles at the silhouette of Sungyeol’s back pressed against the curtain before he goes off to his adventure that night.

 

He doesn’t have anywhere in particular that he wanted to go to, but he did get a call from Woohyun telling him that it’s okay for him to join them and the others at his pool party which is happening that very moment. But he knows that it’ll only make Sungyeol mad more when he go there alone and with them fighting, so instead of going anywhere, he just go to where he usually goes when he’s in deep thought.

 

The place where he first met Sungyeol; the playground near their neighborhood.

 

He doesn’t admit it to the taller but he’s right when he first asked him about why he always go there when he’s sad or when he got something on his mind. Sungyeol guessed jokingly and said that maybe it’s because it’s the place where he met him, but of course Myungsoo denied it.

 

He pushed himself on the swing as he watch the sky above him. It’s beautiful as usual, and never fails to comfort him. It mirrors his own emotion every single time he’s there. It may be a little too confusing but, darkness is his comfort zone when he’s feeling alone. When Sungyeol is mad at him and is making him feel alone.

 

He got no one to turn to except for the taller. He got no one he could talk to other than him so he’s more than grateful of the sky above him because he can say everything that he wants and no judgement will be bestowed upon him.

 

He’s swinging himself silently when a cold breeze goes surrounds him and he likes it. The coldness it wraps up against him feels so nice.

 

I love him too much…

 

He opened his eyes and found his tears being wiped away by those over-familiar fingers. Sungyeol long stopped him from swinging when he came with the wind and was now cupping his cheeks like it’s meant to cup his face every time.

 

“It’s cold out here… why did you follow me?” he ask, trying not to be so obvious when he shiver. “You’re dressed too lightly.”

 

“You are too…” Sungyeol pulls him, making him stand back on his feet. “Why are you here?”

 

“I’m here because a certain someone doesn’t want me there together with him.”

 

Sungyeol opens Myungsoo’s arms widely and wraps it up around him as he put his own arms around Myungsoo, obviously done because he’s cold. Because Sungyeol is stupid enough to go out and run after him with too lightly clothes in a chilly night. Not to mention the not matching slippers.

 

He rocked them both as they continue hugging each other in silence.

 

They usually end their fights with this. With a hug and silence. Maybe because they expressed themselves more through their body and their silence so they let it engulfs them whenever they fight.

 

“I’m sorry…” Myungsoo softly whispers sending Sungyeol, if possible, to his grave, but it didn’t so it just sends shivers through his veins making him giggle with the thought earning a smack from Myungsoo because of it after. “What was that giggle for? I was apologizing here.”

 

“I know… and you’re forgiven. Just…” he pull away from Myungsoo and cupped his cheeks again. “Just don’t do it again okay? You made me feel like you’re replacing me in your life back there and it hurts after all that we’ve been through together. You made it seems like it’s easy for you to replace me…” he looks down pouting, clearly still disappointed and hurt from Myungsoo’s acts earlier.

 

The younger once again took him for a tight hug and murmur another sorry.

 

The night ended with Myungsoo behind Sungyeol, pushing the swing back and forth because the taller asked him to. And when they went back home, Myungsoo was not even surprised to see his mother still up and working on their kitchen table.

 

“You made up pretty quickly.” She said with a smile on her face when he nods. “You ate already?”

 

“On our way back, yes.”

 

“That’s good to know. Go to bed, you have classes tomorrow.”

 

--

 

Of course there are those moments in life when Sungyeol gets in Myungsoo’s nerves, and that particular day happens to be one of those moments.

 

He’s watching the taller as he talks to some other guy whose been earning a glare from him but won’t seem to budge even after his eyes rolling. The guy is called… what was his name again? He forgot but he’ll surely have it later and warn him that Sungyeol is his.

 

Now unconsciously murdering the vegetables on his plate, where Woohyun took pity for, he put too much force when he let his fork down, breaking the plate. He wouldn’t know he’s injured already if it isn’t for Woohyung lifting his arms.

 

“Hey er, get up! You’re bleeding!” Woohyun screamed making others turn to him, including Myungsoo who hissed out in pain because it just suddenly hit him that he’s hurt.

 

“…”

 

“Yes, . If only you’re not too focused on a particular someone you wouldn’t get hurt.” Woohyun pressed his handkerchief on his hand. “Damn, this is Gyu’s handkerchief…”

 

“Thanks… but they’ve been talking for 27 minutes and that stupid Sungyeol is still yet to come here – and now, I’m ing injured and he still chose to talk to the guy! How can I not get mad?”

 

“Maybe because that guy is called the – hey wait up!”

 

Too late because Myungsoo suddenly stands, kicking the seat behind him fall and hitting a guy on his way to somewhere near their place. The sound of the breaking plates and glass echoes around the whole cafeteria, with his shirt smudged with the cake the other guy was probably holding when he collides with him.

 

“Aw … tell me how to make today more worst?” he asked Woohyun and then turns to the other guy he just hit. “Are you okay? Sorry about your cake.” He said and takes out his handkerchief. He was about to pressed it against the younger’s shirt because it got caught with a smudge as well but was stopped by a hand he knows so well.

 

Sungyeol.

 

The taller gave the other guy his own handkerchief while he glare at Myungsoo and pushed his handkerchief back.

 

“Are you okay, Sungjong-ah? I’m so sorry for this guy’s sudden movements. I’ll buy you the cake that you’ve lost –“

 

“No need. It was the last slice but it’s okay, President.” The guy named Sungjong lowly said before he took the handkerchief from Sungyeol only to surprised them both because he pressed it against Myungsoo’s smudged shirt making everybody gasped. “You most needed it.” was what he said before taking his own handkerchief out. “I have my own so it’s okay.”

 

He scratched his nape and smiles, making everybody gasped again. “Thanks. Guess I’m having a really bad day today that you ended up caught up with it… I’m sorry.” He bows. “I have two extra shirts in my locker. I can give you the other one so you can change.”

 

“Let him have mine.” Sungyeol interrupted. “I have extra too.”

 

“So? It’s okay. I can handle this one.” He deadly glare at the taller. “Go back to that guy you are talking to before we caught your attention.” He said and took the wrist of the guy named Sungjong. “Let’s go Sungjong. Judging your uniform, you’re a second year.”

 

Sungyeol watched as Myungsoo leaves with Sungjong and he’s closed in throwing anything to the younger’s head but he stopped himself because he has to set a good example.

 

But those who can see him right that moment immediately backs off because no one ever wanted to deal with a Lee Sungyeol in rage of jealousy.

 

When Myungsoo hands Sungjong one of his extra clothes, they changed in silence. Myungsoo now feels awkward because here he is, with a total stranger. He wonders why he even pull him out of that place. He’s so dead, he’s sure Sungyeol will get mad at him again.

 

He shakes his head. He’s the one who’s supposed to get mad here, not Sungyeol. He’s jealous because of that guy he was talking too and he swears the taller is doing it on purpose, talking to a place near him for him to see. He’s not dumb, it’s way too clear that Sungyeol is riling him up. And he’s winning, as usual.

 

But he reason behind it, he doesn’t know. He just came to school with a bunch of letters shoved to him from their school’s front gate and once Sungyeol saw those letters on his arms, he started rolling his eyes and not talking to him. As if he’s some kind of fortune teller ready to guessed where he ing messed up.

 

He take out his phone when it vibrated. It was Woohyun telling him that he should go back because their classes starts in three minutes. He looks behind him and Sungjong was looking down on his feet as he stands there awkwardly.

 

“Um, do you know your way back to your classroom? I kind of need to go back soon.”

 

The younger nods eagerly. “I do… I – thank you for the shirt. I’ll return it to you after washing it.”

 

He doesn’t know for sure but he ruffled the younger’s head before he goes out of the room slightly running, not forgetting to bid the younger goodbye with a smile. He was in a hurry that he didn’t noticed how much Sungjong goes red as he fled away.

 

--

 

Myungsoo sits beside Sungyeol right on time as their professor came in their classroom. Of course it didn’t go unnoticed by their teacher that he’s not wearing his uniform but since Sungyeol explained for him, he’s off the hook.

 

He was taking out his notebook when he turns to the taller that was looking straight to their whiteboard. “Thanks.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Another cold treatment, as expected. He just shrugged it off before busying himself with the seatwork their teacher asked them to do.

 

Usually, Sungyeol and him works as a team especially when it comes to math because Sungyeol is not that good in math. But instead of him, he’s asking Woohyung who was sitting in front of them and whenever he tries to help him, he cut him off.

 

It annoys him a lot being ignored for some unknown reason. He always hated being ignored by Sungyeol, even more for some unknown reasons.

 

So when P.E Class comes, he chose to ignore the taller too since he’s asking for it. Which of course, goes unexpected by Sungyeol because he never goes head to head with him. He’s always the first one to say sorry whenever this scenarios happen.

 

Inside the GYM which is shared by his class and by chance, Sungjong’s class, Sungyeol sends him daggers as he smiled at the younger on the other side. He was hit by Woohyun on the face with the ball when he was unguarded.

 

Sungyeol run his way towards him but Sungjong was the first one to come near him, taking out his already dirty handkerchief because of what happened earlier at the cafeteria and nudge it to his nose that was bleeding.

 

“Oh my God! Are you alright?” the younger asked.

 

Woohyun saw how Sungyeol retreated his own handkerchief when Myungsoo took the handkerchief from Sungjong and murmur thanks but not only that.

 

He smiled at Sungjong. AGAIN. Making Sungyeol walks back to their seats earlier.

 

--

A/N: I got to run so here it is! SORRY FOR WHATEVER MISTAKES I MADE! I WAS RUSH WRITING EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING! Thankfully, I managed without getting mental blocked! I’m off to get ready for work. Gosh, I can’t believe I didn’t sleep only to get inspired at 3 in the morning to write these updates. Anyway, tell me what you think before you go. BYE!