Episode 3: Too Hot

Sweetheart

It's a beautiful day at the park. The sun is shining bright and the wind is blowing, the breeze is perfectly relaxing. Petals are falling from the cherry blossom trees like rain over the green grass. You sit on a bench under a tree and close your eyes. You haven't felt this relaxed in a long time. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. All you can hear is the wind and the birds singing. "This is perfect" you say softly.

"It is indeed" You hear that familiar voice, open your eyes and turn your head to see Sangdo sitting right next to you. He's looking at the sky with bright eyes and that beautiful smile that melts your heart. He turns his eyes to you and you smile at him

 "I'ts nice to see you here, Sangdo" you say while you looked up to the sky. Sangdo keeps looking at you with his smiling eyes, he chuckles and  reaches out to your hair. You had pink petals on your head and he starts taking them off softly. You turn back to him and your eyes met with his. You both stay there looking deeply into eachother's eyes. "You look beautiful, y/n" he says. He takes his hand off you hair, and pushes it to the back of your ear and down to your cheek and leaves it there as he softly caresses your cheek. You look down and smile. He pulls you head back up as he's leaning his face toward yours slowly and gently. You look at those soft lips who are getting closer and closer to yours. You feel his warm breath inches away from yours. His lips are about to touch yours and suddenly.... *beep beep beep* You wake up to the alarm. It's time to get up to go to work.
"Aaaah it was all a dream... are you kidding me?" Frustrated, you get up and start to get ready for work.

You arrive at the Cafe and Sangdo is already there sitting in front of the counter talking to Rina.

"Oh hi y/n, someone is waiting for you. And that someone doesn't let me make his coffee because he says yours is the best... and he hasn't even tasted mine yet" Rina complained

You see Sangdo sitting there and he is wearing dress pants and a long, purple-ish coat. His hair is perfectly in place and when you face him, he's wearing contacts and a little makeup.

Sangdo laughs "I'm sorry, I really like y/n's coffee but soon I'll taste yours don't worry. But today I need hers, It's going to be a busy day." you laugh and instantly put on your apron and start making Sangdo's coffee. Rina says goodbye and leaves.

"So, you're well dressed, whats the ocassion?"  You ask even though its kind of obvious he probably has another event.

"Oh I have a photoshoot nearby today, and I asked the manager to give me a coffee break before it's my turn again. Its a small break so I gotta return fast. How do I look?" He asked you while he stands up showing you his outfit.

You completely eyeballed him "You look amazing! Those pictures are gonna be flawless"

Sangdo laughs and covers his mouth like he always does and you always find it adorable.

"Why thank you very much. I'll make sure to let you know when they come out" he said with a flattering smile

"Yes Please do!"  you serve the coffee to go and give it to him.

Sangdo attempts to take a sip of the coffee and you couldn't help to stare at his lips. You instantly had a flashback of that dream you had and your heart started to race so you looked away and shook your head. "Shh stop that" you whispered to yourself.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Sangdo asked right before the coffee got to his mouth.

"No, no, its nothing. Oh and be careful cause its really h--"

"Ooow"

"Hot...." he burned his lip before you even finished the sentence.

"Are you okay Sangdo?" You ask worried

He starts to rub his lips with his fingers "yeah, yeah I'm fine" he starts laughing "ahh being in a rush is such a pain... literally"

You laugh and went to get a wet napkin. "Here, its cold so put it on your lip for a bit and wait a little before taking another sip, okay" you hand him the napkin and he starts rubbing it roughly on his lips.

"Oh, don't rub it, tap it softly" He stops and extends his hand giving you the napkin

"can you, please? I can't see the burned spot and my whole lip hurts" 

You hesitate a little but take the napkin anyways. You go look for a little ice and a cup and get close to him to help him.

"Can you sit down please, I can't reach you comfortably" you said a little ashamed because of your height, which is pretty normal but Sangdo is pretty tall so that doesn't help.

"Haha okay, tiny girl" he smiles and takes a seat, you get close to him hesitant to touch his face. You don't want to damage his makeup in any way and you're kinda nervous too. You wrap your finger around the napkin and tap it around the ice to get it cold and slowly start tapping it on Sangdo's lip.

"Ahh that's so cold" he complained.

"Haha I'm sorry. And I apologize because didn't warn you how hot the coffee was, and you burned yourself" 

"It's okay, It's my fault for being in such a hurry. It was obviously hot. You don't have to apologize" he said trying not to move his lips too much."Don't be afraid to touch my face, It's okay, you're my doctor now" he said while he grabbed your other hand to put it on his chin so you could hold it and be more comfortable.

Your heart started to pound so hard that you were afraid he might hear it. He took you by surprise. And its even worse after that dream you had. Sangdo's lips seem to be the topic of the day, so touching his lip was nerve wrecking enough, let alone holding his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to damage your makeup or anything" you said

"Nah it's okay, I'll have a touch up anyways when I return"

You finish up with him and put everything away.

"Thank you, I feel so much better now" he said smiling and getting up ready to leave. "I'll come back soon! Take care and eat well okay, y/n?"

"Yes, you're welcome. And be careful not to burn yourself again okay?" You said raising an eyebrow.

He laughs "alright captain! I'll be careful" smiles and leaves. As he is walking to the car where the driver was waiting for him, he stops for a second...

"Why is my heart pounding so hard..." He puts his hand on his chest, smiles to the memory of you raising an eyebrow at him.

"She's... she's something else..." resumes his walk and gets in the car.

When he got out the door, you turn around, take a deep breath, close your eyes for a second, smile like an idiot and continue to work.