Episode 2: Meeting

Sweetheart

You see Sangdo sitting infront of you and you quickly rub your face and try to let out a polite smile

"Oh Hi! Welcome!" You sigh "Yes, it's... one of those days... but please don't mind me, what can I get you"

"I want just coffee" 

You served the coffee and he takes a sip.

"Mmm.. Now this is the flavor that I'm looking for. Not to be mean or anything but yesterday's coffee tasted a little... meh... there was something missing. This one tastes just like the one from the first time I came. I'll make sure to come when you're here cause I like the coffee that you make" 

"Oh really? Thank you"
You instantly start to feel better thanks to Sangdo's compliment, at least you didn't mess up this order. It's was just coffee, what could go wrong anyways?
 

"I'm glad you like it. I'll make sure to always serve you the coffee that you like" you smile and sit down letting Sangdo enjoy his coffee.

"You know, I've been having a hard day too. I took a walk and ended up here, I guess all I needed was some coffee to recover some energy. I'm feeling much better now. So, why were you so bummed out earlier?" He asked

"I've messed up quite a few orders today. I don't like to make mistakes and when I do, I get frustrated. At least I didn't mess up yours"

"Don't worry, tomorrow will be a better day. Just rest well and eat healthy okay? I can tell that you haven't slept well. Am I right?" He said before taking a sip but still making eye contact with you with a lifted eyebrow.

Sangdo noticed your tired eyes behind your smiles. Is it that noticeable? You rubbed your eyes as if your tiredness was gonna leave just like that. "Yeah you're right. I've been staying up late at night writing and sometimes I forget to eat dinner and the time just flies by" you said while you were still rubbing your face

"Writing? You're a writer?" He asked a little surprised

"Well, kind of. I like to write romantic stories. My dream is to have one of my stories in a Drama or a movie"

"Wow that's really cool. What's your story about?" He said while looking quite interested. 

"The one that I'm currently writing is a romance/ fiction kind of thing and it's about a man and a woman who have the power of controlling other people's thoughts as they like, but when they try to control each other, they can't. They have to figure each other out and it irritates them. The point is that they end up falling in love. It's a work in progress. I still have no idea how to develop it properly but I keep brain storming ideas and end up sleeping very late"

"Sounds like a good story. I can imagine it being a Drama already. Cast me in as the protagonist" he said jokingly.

You laugh and you keep on talking about your story. You haven't been able to share any of it with anyone, but with Sangdo, seeing that he is interested makes you want to keep talking. He shared some great ideas as well. You attended the other costumers that came in as you both kept talking and laughing and even writing down some of the great ideas on a napkin, well, a few napkins. It's been 2 hours already and your shift is about to end.

"Wow look at all this! I guess I'll have to add you in the credits" you said while you collected the napkins separating the ones that Sangdo wrote and the ones that you wrote.

"Well you better add me, cause if you don't, I will sue you" he said with a straight face that kind of shocked you, but then, he bursts out laughing "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Your face was gold!"

 You start laughing too "I got scared for a second there, but I will add you on the credits, I'm not kidding. You have helped me a lot. These are great! I can sleep stress free tonight" you said with excitement.

"It's been really fun actually. Now my day doesn't anymore. Had some good coffee and some good conversation. Now I can return to my office and rehearse in a good mood" he said while he was getting up ready to leave.

"Thank you so much for everything, Sangdo. My day got better thanks to you. And thank you so much for these" you said while you were folding the napkins in your bag.

"It was a pleasure. Just let me know if you get stuck again and I'll do my best to help you. It's very fun!" He smiled "See you later, y/n!"

He waved goodbye. You smiled and waved back.

Now that your shift is over, you eat something and head home. You have caught up quite a bit thanks to Sangdo so you just took a shower and went to bed early.

~☆~

It's been a week since you met Sangdo and he has dropped by the Cafe everyday ever since. Sometimes he stayed for a couple of minutes because he had to be in some events, but he kept going even just for a minute. There were times he stayed for a couple of hours just talking and laughing with you. Even on your days off, you went to the Cafe just to meet up with him. He is such a nice person to talk to and you feel good with him. He is funny, sweet, silly and even loud sometimes, but you both are. Some people in the Cafe even stared at you sometimes when you were laughing out loud but you don't care, you're having a good time and that's what matters the most. 

The day of the fan meeting comes and you are so excited about finally meeting Topp Dogg! You've been dreaming of this day for so long. You haven't been a fan since the beginning, but you have supported them since you found them randomly browsing on YouTube.

You meet up with Rina and head off to the event. You arrive and there's a lot of people waiting to meet their idols. Most of them have cute signs with their bias' name written on them. Even Rina has a big sign that reads "Xero is my Hero" with Batman logos around it. You feel bad because you didn't have time to make one for Sangdo, but you came to support all of them with all you have.

The event starts and they dance a couple of songs from the album First Street. They did the speed up version of Rainy day, then Sunshine and sang Flower, one of your favorite songs on the album. They played some games and they left the meeting part for last. You wait in line with Rina and the both of you have the album on your hands waiting to be held and signed by every single one of the members.

It's your turn and the first one in the table is Atom, next is Hansol, Bjoo, Yano, Hojoon, Pgoon, Xero, Sangdo and Nakta at the end of the table. You go one by one and when you're with Pgoon, Sangdo noticed you.

"Oh look who's here!" Sangdo said a little too loud. You shyly laughed and waved at him.

"Oh you know each other?" Pgoon said while he was signing your album.

 "Yeah, we met at the Cafe that I work in" you said.

"Ohh so you're the reason he's been drinking so much coffee lately" Pgoon said laughing. "If he says something mean to you let me know and I'll punish him" Pgoon said jokingly as the strict leader he is. You laugh and proceed with Xero.

 "Hello, my name is Xero what is your name?"

"My name is y/n"

"ooh that's a cool name.... how do you spell it though?"  Before you answer he already attempts to write it on the little notebook you gave him

"Jiho, you spelled it wrong, It's y../..n..." Sangdo said. He was peeking at Xero while he was writing cause he knew he would probably mess it up.

"Mind you own business hyung... How do you spell it again?" Xero said laughing confused. You laugh and spell it to him. He finishes signing, shakes your hand and winks at you. Typical Xero flirt right there.

 It's your turn to sit with Sangdo now and it's the first time since last week that you saw him as an idol. He has some cute stickers on his face and angel wings. He looks adorable, he's almost literally an angel. You sit down and he starts signing your album and your notebook. 

"What's your name, lady?" 

You look at him a little confused "y/n..." 

He gives you this funny and adorable smile that you like so much and you try not to blush so you laugh and ask him "don't you know my name already though?" 

"Yes, but I like how you pronounce it with your accent" he looks down and  writting on your notebook.

"You look really cute, Mister Angel" 

"Oh haha thank you. But I'm not cute at all" 

"Sangdo, you ARE cute okay? Believe me, you all are. Specially when you're wearing cute things like those" 

"Oh so that means I'm cute too?" Nakta says evesdroping your conversation with Sangdo. Nakta had a couple of cute stickers on the side of his eyes and that made him look huggable and not scary at all.

You laugh at Nakta's comment "yes, you also look very cute, Nakta"

"Thank you, Miss. Hyung, hurry up, you're holding up the line" Nakta said. Sangdo laughs and shakes your hand and now it's your turn with the final member, Nakta.

"Hello my name is Nakta, what is your name?"

"My name is y/n"

"Cute name, cute lady" he said smiling at you. Sangdo heard what he said and kicked his leg under the table.

"Hyung, stop kicking me"

"Then stop flirting with the fans" Sangdo said speaking between his teeth so you couldn't hear

"I'm not flirting, I'm telling the truth" Nakta looks back at you and smiles as he gives you the notebook and the now complete signed album by all the members. You smile, shake hands and say goodbye.

Nakta whispers at Sangdo "hyung she's really cute. Does she have a boyfriend or something?"

"Not that I know of... why are you asking?... Don't even think about asking her out!" Sangdo said annoyed.

"Why not? Do you like her?" Nakta asks while he glares at Sangdo

"...she's... she's just a friend, I'm just getting to know her" Sangdo replies

"Hmm... okay I won't, just in case you develop feelings towards her... But if you don't, let me know" Nakta said jokingly and Sangdo kicks him again. 

" OW! Seriously hyung, stop it!"

The event was over and you went home to rest. Today was a great day... Your dream of meeting your idols came true. You lay on your bed, put your headphones on and listen to Sweetheart and fall asleep listening to the sweetest voice from the sweetest man you've ever met ♡