Stargazer (Yurina/ Neru)

Girl group one-shot series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yurina and Neru are happily dating for a long time now. The love ban can't stop them since the management didn't know that they were dating in the first place. They can freely show their affections to one another and call it fanservice. The members knew about it (with them supporting the members and following their lead; thus, the creation of MonaRisa, NaakoPe, YuukaNen, and the love triangle of Oda, Mon, and Pon that is never ending). Since the both of them graduated from the group, Neru thought that she can spend a lot of time with Yurina. But, she was wrong. Yurina quickly landed a role in a new movie after withdrawing from the group. Because of this (and her school), she had less time to talk to her. 
-----------------
Neru is sitting down in the bench in the rooftop of their old dorm. She decided to come to Tokyo from Nagasaki to surprise her girlfriend. Luckily, the landlady allowed her to do her surprise there, with the help of the other members who are staying in the old dorm. She stood up and is preparing to assemble the expensive telescope that she bought. When she told Yuuka about it a few days before, Yuuka said "you could have just borrowed mine, you know?" Neru sort of regretted buying the telescope, knowing that Yuuka has one but just decided to look at the bright side by telling herself that she can use it to do her hobby of stargazing anytime she wants and without being guilty to Yuuka. She took a break and looked at her watch, waiting for the long and short hand to arrive at 12:00 for her to send her message to greet her girlfriend and to surprise her with her gift. When midnight came, she quickly press send and continued assembling her telescope.
--------
Yurina was lazily scrolling on her phone when a notification came up. She quickly sat on her bed when she saw that Neru was the one who sent it. She was swooning at her girlfriend's sweet message but became confused because of the last message. 'Come to the rooftop in our old dorm. I want to show you something.' Wait, I? Neru is in Tokyo? Since when? Yurina was filled with a lot of questions but quickly dressed up and went to the location to not let her girlfriend wait.
-----------
Yurina got at the rooftop (luckily, the guard let her in despite her not living in there anymore) and saw someone back facing her and a telescope. Taking a better look, she saw Neru. Yurina was so happy that her girlfriend is here that she ran to her and hugged her. Neru reciprocated the hug.

"You're here. In Tokyo. I can't believe it." Yurina happily said.
"Of course. I want to make your birthday special, so I decided to come here. By the way, close your eyes." Neru said.
"Why?"
"Just do it." 

Yurina closed her eyes, just as she was told.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter