I'm Officially Missing You (Binnie / JinE)

Girl group one-shot series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Binnie POV:
It has been 7 months since JinE went on a hiatus. Jiho, who was JinE unnie's roommate, started sleeping in our room because she was alone in her room and she said and I quote "our room has memories of JinE unnie, and me sleeping there will make me remember and miss her more." She was right though. But, since our room only has 2 beds and I dont want anyone or specifically, Jiho to sleep on the floor (yes, I still care for that giant), I decided to just sleep on Jiho and JinE's room. I needed to be myself to think for a while. And besides, me and my girlfriend (yes, Hyejin unnie and I are together, but our managers dont know (shh, please dont tell them) ) always sleep there so im fine sleeping there. 
_____________________________________________
OH MY GIRL POV:

It has been a week (we had schedules so, its been a long time since we had a break) since Binnie came out of her room (or Jine and Jiho's room). We really dont have any schedules so it's fine. But, Binnie just come out to eat. Even though she doesnt have the appetite to eat, she still has to, for her own good and her promise to Jine to eat a lot. We are really worried about her. Every night, we can always hear faint sounds of sobbing in the room and that breaks our hearts. 

One day, we decided to call Jine to check on her condition. We didn't tell Binnie about it because we wanted it to be a surprise for her. We dialed JinE's mom cellphone because Hyejin herself doesn't have one. All of us don't have cellphones. We are just using our managers. Anyways, JinE's mom picked up the phone. We let Hyojung unnie to do the talking.

"Hello? Who's this?" 

"Hello aunty. This is Hyojung. Hyejin's co member." 

"Hyojung ah, hello. How are you?" 

"I'm fine aunty hehe. How about you?"

"I'm fine too. Anyways, why did you call?" 

"Is Hyejin around? Can we talk to her?" 

"I think she's in her room. Wait, i'll go and check."

"Thank you aunty." 

"You're welcome"

A sound of a door knock can be heard on the other line and followed by a "Hyejin ah, Hyojung's calling" with a strong accent. Since we put the phone on speaker mode, we all heard that and all thought of when JinE unnie uses her accent to do aegyo. 
______________________________________________
JINE POV:

It's been months since i've seen the other members. I really miss them, especially Binnie. I hope they are fine and healthy. And I also hope the Yoobin is keeping her promise of eating healthily and not skipping meals. 

I was about to take a bath when mom knocked at the door and said "Hyejin ah, Hyojung's calling." OMG (Oh ma oh ma oh ma girl hehe sorry, just wanted to add that) "Wait mom." 

I opened the door to get my mom's phone. "Thanks mom"

My mom just nodded her hand and looked at her phone like telling me that I should talk to them since she knows how I miss them. I closed the door for us to have our privacy (which I doubt because mom might be listening to the other side of the door). 

"Hi guys" I said with an exciting voice. 

"Hyejin unnieeeeee!" the other members said (shouted rather) that hurts my ear. Because of that, I decided to use the speaker mode. 

"I miss you guys!" 

"We miss you too unnie!" 

"How are you all?" 

"We're fine. How about you, unnie?" Seunghee asked. Followed by a "are you eating a lot, unnie?" by Arin. I giggled by her cuteness that I miss.

"I'm fine too. And yes Arin, im eating a lot of foods." 

"That's good to hear, Hyejin ah" Hyojung unnie said. I realized that I didn't hear the voice of my girlfriend anywhere.

"Is Binnie there?" I carefully asked.

"No, she's in her room." Yooa replied

"How is she? Why didn't you called her out?" 

"Uhm unnie. Binnie's not fine. She is still sad because you are not here. She keeps on crying every night and won't come out of her room. Fortunately, she is still eating because of her promise. But, i have to say that she is a wreck. We are honestly worried about her. Also, she has a schedule for a drama shoot next week. I think that if we don't do something, she wont be able to join that shoot and maybe, not join our song recording."

Oh no. Poor Yoobin. She must have thought that it's her fault that I have anorexia and she must have felt guilty that now, she is hurting herself. Also, I felt bad for the other members. This must have hurt a lot. 

"Guys, I would like to say thank you for staying positive and strong. Also, for taking care of one another, especially for Yoobin. She must have been a wreck and it must have hurt you a lot. Also, im sorry that this happened." I replied. My tears are in my eyes and my voice quivered while saying those things, but I chose to hold them. 

"No, it's fine unnie. We did promise you that we would stay strong and wait for you until you're well. We are also sorry for not taking care of you." Jiho said. 

"No need to apologize guys. And thank you for fulfilling your promise. Anyway, I want to talk to Binnie. Maybe I can convince her or make things better."

"Sure, Hyejin. I'll give this to her. Wait for a moment." Hyojung said. 

"Thanks guys. Talk to you later." 

I heard Hyojung walking towards the door. 

"Hey Hyejin, listen to this." Hyojung said with a low voice. At first, I couldn't hear anything but then, i heard sobbing. "That Hyejin, is the sobs of Yoobin. I hope you do your best to convince her." 

"Don't worry Hyojung, i'll do my best." I reassured her. Then, I heard her knocking on the door (knock knock knock on my door).
____________________________________________
Binnie POV:

I tried stopping my tears but to no avail. I really miss Hyejin unnie. Even though she doesn't talk much, I can see that see cares for us through her actions. She is not called the "mom" of our group for nothing.  I was about to fall asleep when someone knocked at the door. 

"Yoobin, someone wants to talk to you." Hyojung unnie said. 

"Who is it unnie?" I asked. I dont have the strength to talk to anybody but, it's a bit disrespectful to not talk so, I have no choice but to talk to that person. 

"Secret. Just get the phone here." Hyojung unnie teasingly said. I weakly got up from the bed and opened the door. I can see Hyojung unnie and the other members' worried eyes that changed to an eye smile or a reassuring smile. To think that the other members stayed strong for all of us even though they are also affected by Hyejin unnie's hiatus. I should probably thank them later. Anyways, I thanked unnie and closed the door. 

"Hello?"

"Yoobin ah" That voice... I need to make sure first if this is really her.

"Who is this?" 

"I'm hurt, Yoobinie. I'm just gone for months and now, you can't remember my voice." This is really her. I can't believe that im talking to the person that I miss the most. 

"Hyejin unnie!" I excitedly replied. My tears of sorrow is now changed by tears of joy. Her voice is music to my ears. 

"Don't cry. So, how are you?" She really knows me very well. 

"Im fine, unnie. I kept my promise to eat a lot and healthily." 

"Really? The other members are telling me that you have been crying every day though." 

"Well-uhm... yeah. I just miss you a lot unnie." 

"I miss you too. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter