Jelly jelly~ (Eunseo / Luda)

Girl group one-shot series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luda hasn't been talking to me for 2 weeks. Yes. TWO. WEEKS. I don't even know why. I tried talking to her but, everytime i'm coming towards her, she will go somewhere else. I tried asking the other members but, they don't know why (and Xuan Yi being extra said "she's avoiding you?) I just want to know why. It when you're girlfriend is avoiding you. It feels like forever. 
_______________________________________

Finally, we were given a break time. We are practicing our songs Secret, MoMoMo, and I Wish, and others for like 5 HOURS STRAIGHT. The other members left to buy food, water, or just go to the rooftop to get some fresh air. The only ones left is Luda and I. Should I just talk to her? I should just try, right?

"Luda?" Eunseo asked. 

I can see Luda tensed up. She quickly arranged her things, put it in her bag, then went to door. I can see that the door was not opening. I went near the door to try opening it but, no luck. 'I should probably thank the other members later' I said in my head. Since Luda is next to me, I should try talking to her. 

"Luda?" I asked again.

No response. I looked to her and I can see that she was looking to the ground. I cupped her face to make her look at me. 

"Luda, tell me. What did I do wrong? Please talk to me." I sounded desperate but I don't care. 

"I..." Luda couldn't finish her sentence. 'Finally, Luda talked.' I said in my head.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything. I'm your girlfriend after all." Luda breathed deep before talking. 

"I... I saw your Vapp broadcast with Bona unnie and your episode of My Little Television with Cheng Xiao, and I got a bit..." She looked at the ground, blushing. 'Couldn't she be more cute than this' I was fangirling inside my head.

'Ah, so that's why. She's jealous. Time to make fun of her' I said to myself with a smirk creeping up my lips. 
_______________________________________

'What is the meaning of that smirk?' Luda asked herself. 

"Aww. Is our little Luda jealous?" Eunseo hugged me while saying that with an annoying voice but I think is cute anyway. Yes, I was jealous but, I can't just tell her that. 

"No, i'm not jealous." 
"Really? I think our little Luda is jealous. That was the reason why you didn't talk to me for 2 weeks that felt like forever?" 

Yes. That was the reason why I didn't talk to her. I feel so bad now. 

"Alright, fine. Yes, I was jealous. I'm sorry for not talking to you." I said while looking at the ground. Then, I felt warm hands cupping my face and I look at the eyes of the owner. Eunseo looked at me with loving eyes that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter