Frisbee, anyone? (Nayoung / Jieqiong)

Girl group one-shot series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayoung has always been a homebody for as long as she can remember. Her friends are all outgoing and loud, which is opposite of her traits so she didn't know how she became friends with them (it's still a mystery to all of them). Her friends, Kyungwon, Eunwoo, and Yebin are all outgoing, loud, and loves to go to clubs where music is booming really loud, while Nayoung is a type of person who is quiet, introverted, stone-like face, and prefers to stay at home or at the library because it's really quiet there. She also sometimes go to parks alone to breath some fresh air or rethink her life choices. 

 

Since her friends are all aware of her personality, they then taught of one activity that can make Nayoung go out of her room and for them to have fun. 

__________________________________________________

 

"Nayoung unnie?" Kyungwon asked while knocking on her door. 

 

Nayoung was busy with her Netflix marathon and doesn't like to be disturbed but, she paused her movie and stood up to get the door. 

 

"Yes? What do you want?" Nayoung replied with her famous expressionless face. 

 

"Unnie, want to go to the park with us?" Yebin asked. Nayoung was a bit surprised about their offer. 

 

"Wait, are you serious?" Nayoung, still a bit surprised, asked back. 

 

"Yes, unnie. We're serious. Why, is there a problem?" Eunwoo replied.

 

"Yeah. I thought you guys prefer going to clubs. Why go to the park all of a sudden?" Nayoung replied.

 

"You don't like going to clubs and we miss spending time with you so we thought that going to the park will make you come out of your room and go outside and hang out with us. And, we all decided to try something new like going to parks." Kyungwon calmly replied. 

 

"Oh my gosh. Are you sure that you're my friends?" Nayoung asked, putting her hands on her chest, faking shock. 

 

"Yes unnie. Now, are you coming or not?" Eunwoo asked, a bit annoyed. 

 

"Fine, i'll come with you. Just give me time to prepare myself." Nayoung replied then went in her room. 

__________________________________________________

 

Nayoung finally went out of her room carrying a picnic blanket.

 

"Wait, do we have snacks? We can eat while sitting on this blanket." Nayoung asked.

 

"Yeah unnie, we have snacks. We have your favorite salad and drinks." Yebin replied 

 

"Now, let's go." Eunwoo excitedly said.

__________________________________________________

 

Finally, we have arrived at the park and found the perfect spot to place our picnic blanket. After we lay down the blanket, we  quickly sat on it and Yebin put out our food. I was admiring the beauty of the park. It's shining lake, the strong and healthy trees, and the people who are just playing or just resting alone or with company. 

 

"Unnie, let's eat." Yebin said, distracting me from what im currently doing. 

 

"Fine, let's eat guys." I replied while opening my salad that they prepared for me. 

 

I was busy eating and talking to them when suddenly, a frisbee landed on my garden salad. I got annoyed because i'm really hungry and I haven't eaten half of that salad. 

 

I heard footsteps behind me. I was about to glare at the owner of the frisbee but, when I looked up, I literally saw a goddess. 

__________________________________________________

"Kyulkyung unnie, let's play frisbee." Siyeon said, excited to play with their new bought frisbee.

 

"Okay, but be careful. We don't want that frisbee to get stuck in the tree or drown in the water again." I replied. 

 

"Have fun, you two. And be careful, okay?" Minkyung said

 

"We will. Come on unnie." Siyeon said while dragging me. 'When does this girl get tired?' I asked myself while being dragged by these beagle. 

__________________________________________________

Me and Siyeon are having fun while playing with the frisbee. Luc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter