Happy Birthday (Arin/ Jiho)

Girl group one-shot series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone", says Hyojung, getting everyone's attention, except the main character for today. 

 

"We should all post on our Twitter account our greetings for our maknae, especially you, Yooa." Hyojung said while looking at Yooa. 

 

Yooa, who is doing something with her phone, looked up to Hyojung, shocked, and said "Unnie, why me?" 

 

"It's because you don't post much on Twitter about our members's birthdays this year. At least make an exception to Arin." Hyojung replied.

 

"Even if you don't tell me, I am already doing it." Yooa said while showing her phone to Hyojung. She really do have a soft spot for their maknae, the others thought. 

 

Seunghee noticed that Jiho is quiet so she approached her. "Unnie, what are you plans for your girlfriend's birthday?" Seunghee asked. 

 

Arin and I are already dating for a long time now. I was the one who confessed but, I'm not really good at expressing myself. Arin says that it's okay but, I want to do something special for her special day. 

 

"To be honest, I don't know. I want to do something special for her but, I don't know what to do." Jiho frustratingly said. 

 

"Jiho, why not do something that you two, especially Arin would enjoy. Knowing Arin, she appreciates everything. Even a greeting on Twitter would mean so much for her." Binnie said. 

 

"Try to spoil her for today. Say something that you normally couldn't say. Push yourself to your limits. At least she knows that you put in a lot of effort for today." Mimi added. 

 

"You're right. Thank you guys." Jiho said. She starts planning on what she would do for today. The members already planned her party at the dorm so everyone would be there. JinE was originally planned to come but, due to the coronavirus, they decided to settle on video calling one another because their health is a priority. JinE said that she will just have to make it up to all the members once the pandemic is over. 

 

A while later, Jiho noticed that all of the members have already thought about their greetings and are just waiting for the time to post it. "What should I even write? I know that I am going to take a lot of time for thinking this." Jiho thought.

----------------------

Little did Jiho know, Arin is excited on what her girlfriend is going to give her for her birthday. Everyone told her that they were busy and couldn't celebrate her birthday with her but, she knows that her members will at least do something, like message her their greetings.

 

"I'm so excited for my birthday. I wonder what the unnies, especially Jiho unnie, are planning for me? Time, please go fast, I can't wait." Arin excitedly thought. 

---------------------

"Time, please go slow. I still dont have any idea on what to write." Jiho thought. She looked at the clock and noticed that it is 11:58 pm. Shocked at the time, she typed something and thought 'screw it, I'm going to do this my way.'

----------------------

"There, that should do it". Jiho thought to herself, quite satisfied to what she did. She posted a message on their Twitter account with a stolen picture of Arin passing by her and her own selfie. Deciding that it is not enough, she posted 4 stolen pictures of her girlfriend with the caption "Are you really Choi Yewon?" She didn't put in her name but she knows that everyone will know that it is her. 

----------------------

Arin saw the posts of her unnies on Twitter and was really delighted. She laughed at the picture and video that Seunghee and Mimi posted and was happy at the pictures that Binnie posted. When she refreshed their account, she saw what she was waiting for, her girlfriend's post. "She really greeted me Jiho style", Arin thought while smiling. She was a bit shocked that Yooa posted something for her. JinE and Hyojung sent her a message on LINE. She was really thankful for everyone and hopes that she can spend time with them today, but all of them said that they have something to do today (which is a lie for their surprise), except Binnie unnie who decided that she will just sleep the whole day because she is tired because of shooting her web drama. Arin then messaged everyone on their LINE group chat to thank them. She decided to stay in her room the whole day and celebrate her birthday when everyone is available. 

------------------------

Everyone was quietly preparing in the living room to not wake their maknae up. Everything was already set and everyone is ready. The others decided to knock on Arin's door to surprise her. They knocked really hard and heard Arin grumbling. They all laughed knowing that she is still asleep. They continued to knock on her door. Binnie told her to come out of her room to eat. The members then ran to hide. Arin went out of her room, still a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter