Chapter 8

Sweet Sweet Romance

The rays of the sun was hitting onto your face making you whince. You grab your pillow and covered it over your head. When you were trying to get back to sleep you realise that some thing wasn't right.You lifted the pilow from your head and sat up. You look around and found yourself in your room. 

*How did i get back into my room?!?*

You ruffled her your hair and noticed that your clothes was changed. There was a smal knock and a bubbly voice was heard.

"Unnie, are you awake? Can we come in?"

"Neh, dorawa."

The two angels came in and sat at the side of your bed. You were still under the covers with your pillows in your arms.

"Unnie, do you remember how you got home yesterday?"

"No, i was about to ask you guys that."

The two started giggling to themselves and not answer your question. You were getting annoyed as they couldn't stop laughing. You lay your chin on the pillow and pouted while looking at the two of them laugh their lungs out.

"Are you guys done laughing?"

The two wiped their tears from the corner of their eyes and looked at you.

"Your namja chingu carried you back home yesterday."

You sat up from your slouch and gave them a puzzled look.

"Namja chingu?"

"Neh, namja chingu... remember?" The two of them intertwined their fingers and help it to your face.The term namja chingu kept replaying in your head.

*namja chingu, namja chingu, namja chingu,oh! L?*

"L?" The two nodded their head eagerly.

"He is not my boyfriend for god sake!"

"Unnie, why don't you admit it? You didn't even want him to leave yesterday night. You kept holding onto L oppa's hand and mumbling some words tht we can't make up."

"I really did that?!?That is so embaressing!!" You grab your covers and hid under it. You could hear Eunni and Taejin laughing at you but you were to embaress to come out from under your cover.

"YA! Stop laughing already!"

"Araso, araso unnie."

"Ppalli go wash up, we made breakfast. Come out and eat."

"Deh, gomawo dongsaeng ah~"

You went into your bathroom and went to wash up. You changed into something casual and went out of your room. Taeeun and Eunni was sitting on the couch and their eyes were guled onto the tv set. You went over to take a look at what they were watching.INFINITE. They were watching their inkigayo perfrmance of the chaser. They were so engrossed they didn't even realise you walking past them towards the door. You opened the front door to collect your newspaper when some one greeted you. 

"Annyeong!" You look up to see who that voice belongs to even though you already recognized who that voice belongs to.

"Annyeong." You greeted him back and turned around to head back inside then you decided to turn around and face him again. You carried you back home so you should at least thank him for doing that.

"L ssi, thanks for carrying me home yesterday."

"No big deal. You're light too so it wasn't a big problem to start with." You nodded and headed back into your apartment.