Chapter 4: School day

Sweet Sweet Romance
The three of you reached home and Taejin and Eunni was unlike their usual chatty self.

"Are you guys alright?Wae you guys suddenly so quiet?"

"Am I dreaming?Unnie can you pinch me?"

You softly pinched Taejin on the hand and she scream.

"Ya unnie,Why did you pinch me?"

"To show you that it wasn't a dream."

"So Infinite was really sitting in front of us just now?"

"Yea, Dongwoo oppa, L oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Sungjong oppa and Woohyun oppa."

"Woah,That was amazing. So amazing~"

Eunni kept singing Infinite's song, Amazing

" Haha!!stop it Eunni!!Ppalli go to bed you guys have school tomorrow and so do I.Night girls!"

"Good Night Unnie!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up when the alarm sounded.You didn't wanted to be late for school so you didn't laze in bed and got up on the first alarm.

You dawn on your new school uniform,with your bag sling over you shoulder and a slice of bread on one of your hand you went out of the house.

MCM_05.jpg

Your school bag

"Minsun unnie,are you going to school too?Omo,you are in the same school as me."

"Anneyong Sungjong! yea, i'm going to school,you study Woollim High?"

"Yea,Let's go to school together then." 

Sungjong linked arms with you and walk to school with you.when you reached school, many people's gaze were on you and him.You saw people with envious look and also people with deadly stares looking at you.Since there is still time let me introduce you to my friends in school.

He brought you to a beautiful large room and you saw a two other people inside the room.

"This is B1A4's gongchan and Block B's P.O they are in the same class as me and we three are kingkas of Woollim High."

Gong Chan who was reading  his magazine turn his head to look at you.

"Annyeong,B1A4 maknae gong chan immida.Ya, sung jong ah, is she your girlfriend?"

"Ya, gong chan.Anni,what are you talking about?!?'

"Araso.why get so agitated about it."

Gong chan turn back to look at the blushing you and you didn't even dare to look him in the eyes.

P.O was sitting on the couch playing his ipad and listening to his music

"P.O, we've got a guest."

"P.O!!"

Sungjong went towards him and pulled out one side of his ear pierce.

"YA!!What was that for!!"

"We got a guest."

 Sungjong guestured to your direction and you saw P.O leaning forward to see where he was pointing and you waved back at him.

"Annyeong,Block B maknae P.O immida."and he waved back at you.

After P.O introduce himself the school bell rang.

"It's time to get back to class do you need us to bring you to your class?"

"Ani,I think i can go on my own.Thanks for asking"

"Okay ,Let's meet up during lunch then."

"Okay, see you soon!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________