Chapter 3: Meeting Up With...

Sweet Sweet Romance

You went walking alone but got bored quickly after that cause you were unfamiliar to the surrounding and decided to head back home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were waiting for the lift to come and was staring at Infinite's Second Invasion Poster.Well, only Dongwoo and Woohyun's poster was out and when you stepped foward wanting to take a closer look at the date,the doors open.

To your surprise,Dongwoo and Woohyun was in the lift.You were shocked as it felt like they jumped out from the poster and was standing right in front of you.You went in and wanted to press the floor number and then you remembered that you and Infinite was neighbours.You stood in front closer to the door so that when the door opens you can quicken your pace and head back home.

You didn't dare to turn your head back but from the side mirror,and their voices you can hear them chuckling and throwing glances at you.They were discussing something and then they played scissors, paper ,stone.Which Woohyun lost and you saw him walking closer to you.You quickly turned and look onto the floor hoping that he was just going to walk out of the lift and not towards you.

"Annyeong,sorry,I'm Infinite's Woohyun can i know your name?"

"A-Annyeong, My name is Minsun"

"Ah, Minsun ssi , are you new here.Its like the first time I've seen you."

"Yea, I just moved here recently."

'Ya,woohyun ah,ppalli." Dongwoo rushed woohyun and gesture to him to see the level.

We were reaching the level of our apartment soon.

"Araso hyung, Misun ssi, can i have your number please."

"B-bwoh?!?My number?"

"Yea,I lost so i have to get your number.Please!!I'll do some ageyo if you want to"

Then he started doing his bunny ageyo in front of you and a smile unintentionally grew on your face.

"D-deh,araso."

You told him your number and at the same time the doors opend.

"Annyeong."

"Annyeong,Minsun ssi."

You walked in front of them and you could hear their footsteps and chattering behind you closely.

"Minsun ssi, you are our new neghbour?"

"Ye~"

Before you even pressed the doorbell of your house,The door opened.

"Unnie,Infinite oppa are back"

The two roommates rushed out and blabbered and when they saw who you were talking to they blushed tomato red.

"Anneyeong."

"Deh,Annyeong."

The two of the pulled you into the apartment and quickly closed the door.

"Unnie,wae didn't you tell us?"

"Tell you guys what?"

"That you are friends with Infinite oppa."

"Well, Technically I'm not i just met dongwoo ssi and woohyun ssi in the lift a while ago and saw l at my cousin's wedding."

"Bwoh?!?you serious?!?You saw L?"

"Yea, the day before you guys came."

"Well, Then as their new neighbours we should cook something and give it to them."

"Do we really have to do this?"

"Of course unnie,but this is another choice though..."

"What is it?"

"We can invite them to our house instead!" A sly smile filled their faces and they started moving closer

"It's okay, i think it's better to stick with the first suggestion." You replied them while pushing the two of them back away from you.They became glum after hearing your suggestion.

"Okay then,but unnie do you know how to cook?"

"Well, if you consider cooking instant noodles as cooking then yes."

"Ya unnie, its easy to cook that.Well, Eunni know how to cook bibimbap and make kimchi.As for me i know how to made ddubokki.Maybe you can help us get the ingredients?"

*Eunni is girl#2

"Yup,sure.That's something i can definitely help in." 

Taejin passed you the ingredients list and you went to the nearest supermarket and got all the ingredients.

*Taejin is girl#1

You guys started preparing all the ingredients and started cooking with the food.The kitchen was in a mess when you guys finished cooking but well the food turned out nice.The three of you changed into something clean and went to Infinite's house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

When the three of you were outside their apartment you could feel the how nervous but happy Eunni and Taejin is.You can't seem to stop yourself from laughing because of that.

"Unnie,you okay?"

"Haha!Deh,I'm okay"

'Then ppalli press the doorbell!!"

"Neh"

You pressed the doorbell and waited for them to repond.

"Annyeong, who is it?"

"It's Minsun ssi, Taejin and Eunni.We are your new neighbours so we brought some food over." 

"Ah, deh.Please come in."

"You know they would ask us to go in didn't you?!?"

"Hee hee,kind of.Let's not let them wait Unnie"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The three of you went in and was kind of awkard since they were idols,handsome idols to be exact.

"Minsun ssi, how nice of you to bring us things to eat.Thank you"

"Your welcome,Woohyun ssi."

You pass the food you were holding to woohyun.

"Oppa, call me oppa instead."

"Ah, deh.Woohyun oppa."

"Hyung,you know her?"

"Ye, Dongwoo hyung and I saw her when we were in the lift."

"Oh,she was the pretty girl you were talking to Dongwoo hyung about?"

"YA LEE SUNGJONG!!" Woohyun placed the food and the table and started chasing Sungjong around the room but Sungjong ran into the room leaving Woohyun outside banging on the door.

"Annyeong Minsun ssi." 

"Annyeong Dongwoo ssi."

"Haha!!Just call us oppa.It's weird to hear you call me dongwoo ssi."

"Deh."

"Ya Hoya, L , Sungyeol ah.We have guest stop staying inside your rooms."

"Araso hyung."

"Gyu hyung is taking a nap ,do you mind that?Do i need to go wake him up?"

"Ah,dongwoo oppa,gwanchana."

"Ya, there are guests in the house can't you behave yourself.Woohyun, Sungjong stop it!!"

Now all Infinite members except Sunggyu was sitting down in front of the three of you.

"Annyeong Infinite imida!!"

"Hoya, immida"

"Annyeong Hoya oppa." You slightly bowed.

"Minsun ssi,ain't you the girl i meet at the wedding dinner?"

"Deh, L oppa."

"You guys know each other too?"

"Ye, we know each other when i was attending my relatives wedding." L answered Dongwoo's question with his eyes still on you.

"I met her before too!!" Sungyeol suddenly shouted and everyone turned to look at him.

"Have we?"

Yea, remember that day at the airport? The cafe?"

"Ah~, ye, now i remember. I didn't see your face that day because of your cap. Sorry about what happened that day."

"Ani, gwenchana. You looked really tired that day."

"Yea, i just arrived in Korea, that's why i was tired."

"I see, so you"

Sungyeol was cut off by Sungjong. 

"Hyung, talk later!! I shall didn't introduce myself.Nan,Sungjong immida."

"Annyeong,Sungjong."

"Oh, you are older than me?"

"Deh!"

"Noona!!!" Sungjong came forward to gave you a hug but was pulled away by woohyun. Sungjong wasn't happy that his hyung did that as he sat there pouting while you guys chatted. It was just you, Woohyun and Sungyeol doing the talking while the rest was just listening. Taejin and Eunni just sat there for the whole time when you guys were at Infinite's apartment. You guys chatted for a while and went back home.

"Come over more often okay?!?It's nice having new people around in the house!!Annyeong Minsun unnie,Taejin and Eunni!!

"Annyeong!!" and you guys went back to your apartment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

kaytbear3 mytientran Haha!!Thanks for your comments!!:D Like what you say She did meet Infinite when she went out by she only meet namstar and dongwoo:D and Sungjongie and yeollie when she went to their house:)

INFINITE_LOVE haha!!I know right?!?It would be AWESOME to be able to be neighbours with Infinite:D