Chapter 5 : A Day Out With Infinite

Sweet Sweet Romance

The first week of school passed with a blink of an eye and it was already Saturday. You woke up early today cause you wanted to do some research for your homework.

"Unnie,why are you up so early? "

"Oh, I have some work to do some research for my project and I'm thinking of going out later."

"You researching on Kpop idols?" Taejin looked at you then look at the TV which you were watching Sesame Player Season 2 : Infinite

"A..ani,I just on the tv cause I think its too quiet around here."

"Oh I see... Unnie, you like Infinite too don't you?!?"

Taejin walk and sat on the couch which you were leaning on and ask as she closed her leg and hugged onto one a the cushion.

" B-bwoh? " You acted like you didn't hear her answer and continued with your work.

" Sunggyu oppa?!? Anni, dont think Unnie like guys with small eyes... Woohyun oppa?!? He got the abs and ageyo.... Ani ?!? Hmmm.... Dong woo oppa, must be him right ?!? His unique laughter must have caught your attention.... Or maybe not.... Hoya, hobaby, dancing machine of Infinite?!? Ah, sung yeol oppa, choding sung yeol oppa!! or maybe Unnie goes for the looks L oppa!?! infinite's visual.It must be him , last member of Infinite,Maknae diva Sungjung.You like guys who dances girl group dances right?!?"

You took your laptop and while walking back to your room you started sing lady gaga's poker face.

"p p p poker face,p p p pokerface. I'm gonna be in my room call me if u need something.guen"

"Ya unnie,you haven answer my question." You reach your room before Taejin finish her sentence and you close the door. You set the laptop and your table and look at the wallpaper of your desktop.

"Infinite.... kimsunggyu... jangdongwoo... namwoohyun... leehowon... leesungyeol... kimmyungsoo... leesungjong... which one is my bias.... haha!!i guess i don't even know...."

You laid back down On the chair and saw some shadows from the bottom of the door.You quietly walk to the door and opened it. Taejin was sitting on the floor trying to hear what you were doing.

"Hee hee, annyeong unnie."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? "

"Nothing Unnie, my thing drop so I just wanted to pick it up."

"Really Taejin?!?" She nodded her head eagerly.

Then the doorbell rang. Taejin quickly went to open the door so that she could escape from you

"Hello,who is this?"

"Is me,Sungjong oppa."

"Ah,oppa annyeong."

"Are you guys free today? Do you guys wanna go out and play?"

"Sure, meet you guys outside in a sec."

"Deh!!"

"Unnie, I can't go... I still have a lot of unfinished works.So have fun okay Unnie!!"

Taejin sprinted back to her room before you could catch her.

"YA Taejin ah!!!"

You screamed at her while chasing after her. When she was about to close the door you manage to prevent the door from closing by using your shoe. The two of you started pushing the door with all your strength.You preventing her from closing and her preventing you from opening.

"Ya unnie!!! Stop pushing the door already!!"

"Dongsaeng ah~ you should stop pushing too!!Please go with me!! I don't want to go alone!!"

"Unnie, but I have work to do!!"

"Gwenchana, unnie will help you when we get back home and and you won't want to disapoint your Infinite oppa right?" You felt Taejin step back a little and then you push the door open, Taejin was taken aback and she fell on the floor.

"Aigoo, unnie!!"

"Hee hee, Taejin ah~ mian. So you  going with me?" You started using ageyo towards her, you don't even know whether you look cute doing that but well, ageyo always works right?!?

"Araso, araso."

"Yes!! Gomawo dongsaeng ah~" You ruffled her hair and she just pouted.

"Aish!! Why are you guys so noisy in the morning!!" Eunni sat up rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Nothing!! You should get up already!! Go wash up and we are going out soon."

"Where to?"

"You will know, Taejin ah~, don't let her know."

"Araso unnie!!" She showed you an okay sign and went to change. Eunni just kept following Taejin asking her. You went back to your room washed up and changed into something comfortable since you have no idea where you guys were going either.  

Tumblr_ld81vv1m9j1qf4yfko1_500_large

When you came out of your room Taejin and Eunni was already on the couch waiting for you. Eunni was so persistent so was still asking Taejin about where we were going.

"Ya~Taejin, where are we going?Please tell me already!!"

"Aish~!! I'm not gonna tell you so stop asking already." When Taeeun saw you coming out of your room her eyes lighten up as if her saviour had came.She ran towards you and hugged your arm.

"Unnie, ppalli ppalli!! I can't stand her any more. She is practically driving me crazy!! Let's go already!!"

"Ara ara, let's go." You guys wore your coat ,took your keys and wore your shoes and so did Taeeun and Eunni.  

The seven of them were standing outside their dorm waiting for you. They were rubbing their hands trying to get warmth as it was cold.

"Mianae, for letting you guys wait for us."

"Ani, since you guys are here let's go. It's so cold here." Woohyun linked arms with you and started dragging you towards the lift and the rest followed . At first it was kind of awkward for everyone since that it was only the second time you guys met up.

"So.... where are we going?"

"We haven really thought about it..." Sunggyu rubbed his nape while explaining.

"Since it's snowing, why don't we go ice skating?"

"That's gonna be fun it's my first time playing in the snow!!"

"Jeongmal?? Then it's set let's go ice skating!!"

"But how are we going to go there?"

"Taxi?"

"Ya! pabo nia?!? There is some many of us here!!"

"Are you guys okay with taking the bus?"

"Hyung, will it be okay?"

"It shoudln't be a problem. You guys have or beanies or caps or mask right?" The six of them nodded.

"Then i don't think it will be a problem.Kaja!!"

Before leaving the building, Sungyeol and Hoya put on their mask and cap. Sunggyu and Woohyun wore their beanies. Sungjong, Dongwoo and Myungsoo wore their mask. The three of you just stood there waiting for them to adjust themself, after Woohyun wore his beanie he linked arms with you again and walked to the bus stop together with the others. It didn't bother you that you were having so much skinship with Woohyun since you never liked people being touchy especially towards you but when Woohyun linked arms with you, you kind of like the feeling, ALOT!!.The bus arrived and you guys went up. Taeeun and Eunni went at the bus followed by you and Woohyun and the other Infinite memebers. Woohyun let you have the inside sit while he sat outside, but when Sunggyu came up the bus he drag Woohyun to sit with him at the back together with Sungjong. Then Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol came up and went to the last row to sit with Sunggyu , Sungjong and the struggling Woohyun. Myungsoo came up last, since all the sit were taken he sat down beside you. With his poker face you had no idea what he was thinking about. And then he spoked.