Chapter 7 : Fun with Infinite

Sweet Sweet Romance
To my subscribers, just a notice:) 
I had slightly change a little things in the previous chapters so you guys might wanna go and read it and that Minsun = you is no longer younger than Sungjong but older, same age as Myungsoo :):) 

"Annyeong"
 
"ye, Annyeong!!"
 
" So.. where are you from?"
 
"Singapore." Then the two of you became quiet again. The bus wasn't full of alot of people, well, no fan girls to be exact. That's why it was so quiet. Myungsoo pulled out his phone look at it for a while and turned back. You wasn't looking at L but you could see his action from the side of your eyes. Then he tapped you on the shoulder and pointed to the back. You turned around and saw Woohyun doing ageyo. You can't help but chuckle. You kept banging onto Sunggyu who was sleeping and then sunggyu hit him in the stomach.
 
" Omo!!" Myungsoo heard you and turned around to see what happened. When he saw Woohyun in pain he started laughing. You looked at him in disbelief and when he noticed you looking at him he turned to face you but he was still laughing.
 
" How could you still laugh at him when he just got hit by Sunggyu oppa?!? Don't you see it's painful?!?"
 
" Hyung?!? Painful?!? haha!! I think you should look again." You turned around to look at Woohyun and he continued with his ageyo and he was still banging onto Sunggyu as if nothing has happened. You mouthed and asked him whether he was okay, he showed you the okay sign and continued doing ageyo.
 
" Is it always like this?"
 
"What is always like this?"
 
" Woohyun oppa being hit by Sunggyu oppa but then nothing happens and they do what they do again?"
 
" Yea!! Sunggyu hyung doesn't get angry for long and Woohyun hyung doesn't stop so everything just goes back to normal again."
 
" Haha!! You guys are cute!!" Then a group of girls boarded the bus.
 
" Isn't that Infinite's L?"
 
" Yea, he does look like L why don't we go and ask him?"
 
" You go!!"
 
"No way, kaibaibo!!"
 
"Araso."
 
"Ka i ba i bo!!" The girl who lost came forward the two of you and ask.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Are you Infinite's L?"
 
"Aniyo, I get that alot. But i'm not L." 
 
"Ah, deh. Sorry to disturb you." She went back to her group of friends and they bombarded with question but they wouldn't believe. Well, who would if they really did saw an idol on public transport. 
 
L began texting and told you that you guys were alighting at the next stop.
 
" So soon? I thought they say it wouldn't be that fast."
 
" Yea, there is a change of plan our cover is being blown." Then you pointed towards the group of girls without making it obvious.
 
"Araso."
 
"kaja!"
 
You held onto your hand and walk pass the other passengers and went down the bus. The others followed behind. You were shocked when Myungsoo held your hand. Your mind went blank when he held your hand you just followed his guide and alight the bus. He didn't let go of you hands even after you guys alighted. 
 
" So where should we go now?"
 
" Let's go eat ddukbokki over there!!" Sungjong pointed to a shop across the street. The two of you were back facing the shop, the two of you turned to face the shop and so did the others.
 
"Oh!L HYUNG!!" Sungjong pointed at the two of you and the rest followed his finger and saw the two of your hands still holding each other. You guys followed their eyes and realised that you were still holding hands. You quickly pulled our hand out of Myungsoo's. You were blushing with face red as tomato. The infinite went to 'disturb' Myungsoo about the two of you while Taeeun and Eunni came to you.
 
"Omo unnie!! So you like L oppa!!"
"Aish!! That's not it!!"
"Aigoo why are you still so shy after all you guys are already holding hands."
"Ani, its not what you guys think it is!!"
"Ara, ara."
You guys went to the ddubokki stall to eat and went for a short window shopping since the ice skating plan was cancel. You guys even went to the park to play with the snow.
 
When you guys were on the way back home, everyone fell asleep except for Myungsoo. Half way through the journey, you felt your head resting on something soft and you slowly open your eyes. You were resting on Myungsoo's shoulder, you wanted to sit up but Myungsoo stopped you before you could. 
 
"Just lay down, I don't want to my friend to suffer from a concussion." a smile was on your face and you fell back to sleep.

Happy reading and feel free to comment!! :):)