Chapter 1 : A New Beginning

Sweet Sweet Romance

You got off the plane tired after a 6 and a half hour flight from Singapore to Korea.You went into a cafe to grab a cup of americano.When you were walking out of the cafe a guy around 183 cm was walking in the direction towards you.As the exit and entrance is the same door,the two of you were stuck there as you two kept blocking each other's path.Then he placed his hands on your shoulders stopping you from blocking him and he walked past you.

" Mianhe..." you apologized

"Ani,gwanchana" he replied you and went towards the counter.

 

You were in a hurry so you didn't paid attention to the commotion after you left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You went to the apartment your parents bought for you and quickly prepared to attend your cousin's wedding.The themed of your cousin's wedding is masquerade so all the guests were asked to bring along a mask and you got yours specially picked to fit your dress.

You dawn on your dress, mask and shoes and you went out.

 WHITE

  Deluxe Black and Silver Venetian Mask topshop-aggie-metal-insert-heel-boot-pro

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the wedding, you were unfamiliar with everyone else as you were to only person there from your family attending the wedding and your cousin and her parents were busy attending to the guest.Thus, since the wedding dinner had yet to take place you decided to go out to take a breathe.

 

You were walking alone by your self admiring the sun set and then you decided to sit down beside the pool.

Tumblr_lekx73yzng1qzwoilo1_500_large

You took off your shoes and placed them beside you.Its been a long time since you went to the pool, you placed your leg into the pool and play with the water.

 

"Hey, do you mind if i join you?" some one from the back asked.

 

You turned your head around and saw Infinite's L

Tumblr_lx6faj0beh1r6nheco1_500_large 

 

Well, he was wearing a mask but still as an inspirit you could identify that he was L from Infinite.He was wearing a mask like this

Venetian-Mask-Nottingham-Lace-763564.jpg

He too, took out his shoes and rolled up his pants so he could keep his leg in the water and not soak his pants.

 

At first, it was awkward for the both of you as you were strangers.

 

"So, you are the cousin of eunmi?" he started a conversation to break the ice

 

*eunmi is your cousin

"ah, yea."

" How come you are the only one here?Why didn't your family come with you?"

"They are busy with their work so i had to come alone, so one from my family have to come as a representative."

'ah,understood."

Suddenly, his phone ranged.

"Neh hyung, I'll go to the airport now." .he ended he's called and turned to you.

"It's nice meeting you but i have to go now.Hope to see you again ...."

"Minsun"

"See you again Minsun ssi, annyeong."

"Neh,annyeong."

"By the way, I'm myung soo, kim myung soo."

He waved goodbye as he walk towards the lobby of the hotel.

 

You can't believe that you just chatted with Infinite's visual, L. You were smiling to yourself went your aunt came to look for you.

 

" Minsun ah,gwanchana?"

"D-deh, aunt.Has the dinner started?"

"Yea, that's why i came out to look for you.Quickly dry yourself and come in okay?"

" Deh!"

You went to grab a towel and dried your legs. wore your shoes back and went back inside."

The whole time you were there,you barely talk to anyone except answer a few questions and daydreamed.Luckily, the dinner end fast.You went back home and after bathing you collapsed onto your bed and fell asleep.