Chapter 2 : Fandom

Sweet Sweet Romance

You were still sleeping when you heard the bell ringing and ringing.You finally got annoyed by the doorbell and decided to go open up the door.

"Annyeong,unnie.Do you have a room to rent to us?We are studying around this area and we are looking for an apartment  near our school."

"Bwoh!?room?!? Ah, yea.The two of your want to rent it?"

The two girls nodded their head eagerly with beaming smile on their face.You didn't know how to reject them.Further more,they wanted the room for study purposes so you agree.

girl#1 girl#2

"So when do you guys want to move in?"

"NOW!!"

"A-ah,okay.You guys can stay in the room over there." You let them in and pointed to the second room down the hallway.

"Kamsahamida unnie,nomu nomu kamsahamida!!"

"Your welcome."

You went back to your room wanting to continue with your sleep but you were wide awake already.You went to wash up and prepared yourself to go tour around korea before you start school which is two days later.

You wore something like this and when you were going out the two dongsaengs were stading at the door looking out.

Tumblr_lwl8dvub6j1qfcxpoo1_400_large

"What are you guys doing?"

"Waiting for Infinite of course."

"Infinite?"

"Yea, Unnie you don't know who is Infinite?"

"Of course, I do.I'm not that old you know?!?"But why are you guys looking outside.It's not like they are staying next door or something."

The two of them turn to look at you with a shocking face.

"Seriously unnie,you seriously don't know?!?"

"Is there something I should know?"

"You don't know that Infinite is your neighbour?That's part of the reason why we wanted to rent your rooms."

"Oh...no wonder the two of you were so earger to move in so quickly, but they ain't home."

"We know unnie."

'Then what is there to look for?"

"We don't know when they will come back so we are keeping a look out,in case they come back early."

'Fine, with what ever you guys are doing.i'm going to go out for awhile.I'll leave the keys behind.Bye guys."