Last

Silent Love

Date: 13 Jan

The matchmaking date was okay. That guy that was supposed to come could not make it and his friend have to take over for him. His name is Chunji and he looks like a player. He knows what will make me laugh and what to do so that he could hold my hand. He asked me if I had loved anyone and told him about Byunghyun. I did not say out his name though, I thought that he might not know who he is so I ended up not talking much about him.

I suddenly remembered about him… how is used to call him a chicken. How I used to love it when he smiles, when he shyly hides his face when he laugh and when he tried to act cool when there are boys around me. All of those ended when we left preschool. I guess he had already forgotten about those time… I mean I had asked Hoya once if he remembered anything during his preschool day and he said no. He said that he could not even recall the faces or names of his friends in preschool.

Chunji told me that his friend would like to meet me soon when he have the time and told me to leave my contact number with him. He asked me many questions regarding my ideal type and stuff. He said that it was all because of his friend, that friend wanted to know more about me and told him to ask lots of questions.

Date: 14 Feb

I was looking at the things that I got for white day two years ago and I suddenly found that there is a letter attached to the bag of sticky sweets I got. It wrote “from the day I saw you, you were really cute and it makes me want to protect you forever. I know that you like me too. I just want you to know that I love you too. I really hope that you remember me and reply to me soon. -L.joe” 

L.joe… the name that seems familiar but I just could not remember…

Suddenly, ~~~~~~ dropped her pen and looked through her childhood photos. She pulled out a photo of her and Byunghyun wearing their preschool uniform and he was standing beside her with a cool expression. She took a closer look and saw the word L.joe at the side of the photo. It was the name he wrote when he said he wanted to sign the photo to keep it as a memory.

Just when she was about to call him, a call from Chunji came. He had called to ask her if she is free right now to meet his friend that is her matchmaking partner now. ~~~~~~ said that she do not have time right now as she is going to look for someone but Chunji said that they are already at her doorstep.

When she went to open the door, she was shocked to see Chunji with the guy that she wanted to run out of the house to look for him, Byunghyun. She ran towards him and hugged him crying and hitting him.

“Hey I thought both of you did not know each other?” Chunji said. She continued to cry as Byunghyun smiled at her and grabbed her hands.

“Okay I know oppa is so bad right? I am so sorry for not telling you that I am you matchmaking partner. Don’t cry okay? And it hurt.”

“NO! I will not listen to you anymore. Why act like you are so mysterious?! I had been guessing about how you feel towards me for years now and I just found the things you gave me two years ago! How will I ever remember that you had another name called L.joe?”

Byunghyun hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead. By that time, Chunji had left them to be as he knows that the questions in his mind will be clears really soon.

“Araso, I am bad okay? From now on, I will never ever make you guess and wait for me. Saranghae, will you marry me now?”

“Wae?! Why should I?? You did not even prepare anything!”

“I don’t have to, your mother had already accepted me as her son-in-law and you are going to marry me no matter what.” He winked at her mother. 

~End~

-------------------------------

A/N: Hello~ Thank you for supporting this fic. From the start, this fic is made to be a short one so i hope that the ending is okay. I am thinking of a sequel but i will want to finish the other fic of mine soon. Project due dates are killling me now. Once again thank you and i hope to see you people again soon~! Thank you and Take Care :D