He remembers me?

Silent Love

Date: 5 Jan

Today we went to a workshop about group work. Apparently the whole class was involved because it was in the school hours. We played games that made us understand and trust everyone in the class more and it was also really fun. The instructor told us about his story about him being a player and how he regrets being like this in the past. He told us that we should think before doing the wrong things.

As it is a coed school, we were told to stand next to an opposite gender in a circle according to height and we have to hold each other’s hands. Many people started to protest as they wanted to be with their close friends. I got to stand between a twins, I have always thought that they were so cool and they are kind of good looking but I never got to differentiate who is the older one and who is the younger one. When holding on their hands, their friends teased them. I don’t know what their teasing means; it could be a good one which is “hey she is pretty good looking and both of you look like a perfect pair!” or “hey look, both of you are holding to a girl that looks a little below average.”

But still I felt my face burn. When we were playing games he was walking pass our class. Their class stopped to watch us play and he was looking at my direction. Many girls were talking about how good looking he is, even Eunji is telling me how he look when he smiles. I never tell Eunji about my feelings towards him. It is because I do not want someone to tell me to confess to him when I knew that he may not even remember me.

When we were playing games, the guys are talking about why the other class has to look at us while we play and are obviously jealous about the girls talking about him. I looked at him to find that he was also looking at me too. He smiled and gives me a thumps up and then left with his class.

So does that means he know me?