Unknown

Silent Love

Date: unknown

I don’t remember when I wrote this. It is from a book that I had found while packing and I decided to include it in this since it had been a long time since I wrote.

School ended just like this again another year is gone like this. I saw him during the holidays and was shocked that he dyed his hair into orange. I like his black hair though… I don’t know what is wrong with him but he has been dying his hair a lot. He was blonde once and another time, pink. We got to be friends but I always felt that there is still a distance like he was trying to keep a distance away from me so that we could just stay as friends, not even best friends. How I wished we could go back to the past where he was my partner in a dance and he would always hug me at the end of the day when we are going home.  I wanted to ask him why but before I could do so, Hoya, basketball captain from the all-boys school next to ours gave me a bunch of flowers. I looked over to Byunghyun but he does not have any expression on his face. He just walked off to the shop that we wanted to go to and browsed through the things as if nothing is wrong.

Hoya told me that he had noticed me when I accompanied Eunji to their school because she was looking for her younger brother. He said that he had also seen me when I was with Yoonji trying to sort out her problems in the playground next to his classroom and have been noticing things about me lately.

He asked me if I could give him my number and hope that we could be friends. I gave him my number thinking that it is not wrong making more friends and since I am single, what’s wrong with it right? I don’t have to waste my teenage years waiting for someone who I could not understand and someone where I have to guess his feelings.

Date: 20 Nov

Things are going well between Hoya and I. We are still friends, he had never confessed to me about his feelings though I already knew about his feelings towards me. Byunghyun had been trying to keep me away from Hoya, I don’t know why either. From that day Hoya appeared, he have been asking me out with him a lot more and would even send me back home if our last lesson ends at the same time. We would just walk but keep a distance so that when out schoolmates saw us they will not misunderstand us and by doing this, our hand would not accidently touch that made my heart go wild.    

I met his friend today along with Yoonji, her name is Hyuna, and she is also a friend of Hoya. She is actually a sunbae in our school and she is really nice and friendly. I told her that she is really cute and she blushed. I admire her; she got a really great body, a really cute face and a not y personality. I think that they look cute together since the both of them are cute and looking at how he made fun of her, they should be really close. But Eunji said that the look like brother and sister more.

Hyuna said that I am cute and hope to me my friend; I was shocked that she said that I was cute because no one that I had met for just a day said that I am cute. I told her that I would be glad to have her as a friend and accidently said that she is really very pretty. I blushed and covered my mouth in embarrassment. She laughed and hugged me and whispered to me “ah, now I know why he is so madly in love with you.” I was confused and asked who is that he that she was talking about and she said that I would know when the time comes.            

I have been studying a lot lately, since Hoya is older than me, he had been teaching me a little. He said that he had forgotten some things even though it was only one year ago.