Sequel

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been thinking a lot lately and I had time to go through the stories I had already finished. Although it might not be the best in your eyes, but "Out of my League" had always been my favorite. Reading the story of Jungkook going through hardship and Jimin's heartbreak still gets me to this day, and it really pains me leaving the readers with that surprise angst ending that I managed to come up with. Yes, I was such a sadist back then, leaving everyone's heart to break as I left Jungkook with a lifestory that left him broken rather than making everything worth it. I gave Jimin to Chanyeol and that was such a mistake on my end.

But I don't want to change the story all of you somehow like despite my cruelty.

So here I am, with a sequel. To tell another story, this time we'll see everything through Jimin's eyes.

Let's all go ahead and understand what went to his mind and what he'll decide to do from now on. I present you guys with Two Ghosts. I know I get an F for the title's originality but hey, I think it fits the story I am about to make.

So to all the OOL fans back then, if you're still alive and breathing, I offer you an invite to join me in another adventure. Let's give this two lovers another shot.

Shall it be another angst or maybe a happy ending this time? Who knows.

I won't force you guys to go through another rollecoaster of emotions with me but do keep in mind, that it's there, the sequel exists.

Now it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter